Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

my biggest thing is everybody who complains ends up buying them anyway....

is that your biggest thing lol? Your sentence doesn't even make any sense lol.

And no 'everyone' does not ;-)

I've seen the pics of these as well and they don't compare to the 2000 Concords for those saying so,..folks saying this are justifying the pair that they will be buying lol. The heel is too high as usual and the toe still seems to point up like all the other recent retro XI's. THE SHAPE IS OFF AND HAS BEEN OFF! Not as bad as the CDP XI but still off nonetheless. Tell me I'm lying lol

Ha, I just read on a site who posted that revolving "Concord" video that it comes from VMV. If that's the case, you can bet those shoes are more than likely counterfeit. I detailed this in my last post but maybe not enough originally two days ago. VMV didn't just photoshop the shoe, they CREATED a counterfeit shoe. Something you can wear. But a fake one. That's what they're probably showing off. Notice they still haven't shown an image of a production label nor the outsole again. Ha @ people getting fooled left and right.

Originally Posted by Steez

Ha, I just read on a site who posted that revolving "Concord" video that it comes from VMV. If that's the case, you can bet those shoes are more than likely counterfeit. I detailed this in my last post but maybe not enough originally two days ago. VMV didn't just photoshop the shoe, they CREATED a counterfeit shoe. Something you can wear. But a fake one. That's what they're probably showing off. Notice they still haven't shown an image of a production label nor the outsole again. Ha @ people getting fooled left and right.

So VMV sales fake shoes too? 

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So VMV sales fake shoes too? 

high quality fakes
tired.gif

You said before that these shoes haven't been produced yet? I mean I didn't seem to understand wether or not we had actual photo proof of the actual version. Now which actual source should we believe...Modern-Notoriety or VMV inc? Or do we need to see real pics of the real production versions?

GIFSouphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

my biggest thing is everybody who complains ends up buying them anyway....

yea like when your mom cooks something you don't like you complain but you eat it anyway because your hungry. Well we hungry so we gonna eat wether we complain or not.

Now we've gotten or seen pics from VMV inc, we've seen one pic from Modern-Notoriety.com and couple at Counterkicks.com. I can't seem to understand who is showing the actual pics of the shoe. There has been complaints saying they ain't feeling the shoe, saying the shoe was fake, and saying they'll cop regardless of how it looks. Now sources say these shoes were foiled or staged and made kind of false. Now it was said that pics would come in either late July or sometime in August (at least by the first week). But it seemed like there has been detailed pics even though they were photoshoped or made kind of faked. This whole thing about the making of the 2011 Concord XI's has gotten kind of mischevious and I kind of like to know you're opinions. Do you think these sources are posting actual photos or the fake photos?  And by all means if there's any proof of when the 2011's will be made and when they'll be pics, please don't hesitate to show us.

Damn VMV INC made the AAA Fake.. NOT COOL......
To Clear Up Mondern Has a Pic of A Sample and Counter has Sample Pic as well.. The Real Deal as Counter Said is in Production Soon.... We'll know as soon as Marquee and Slamdunk have them.... if this makes any sense

either way i'm copping 2 pair of the concords, love them or hate, them they are a classic, as the drop date gets closer we will inevitably get better and more quality pictures. the fact that everyone it's upset over this vmv business is nonsense, they're not selling you a "counterfeit/reproduction" shoe, so chill. the pics from modern notoriety are most likely a (pre)production sample, seeing how they, on the regular, have pictures/information before anyone else so there is no surprise IF what they give to the public is correct information, but in the rare occasion this is a photoshop you must admit they did a damn good job.

After reading the last pages all that comes to mind is .......

MY SNEAKER WEBSITE(CK)  is BETTER THAN YOURS(The others, SF SN MN NK KITC VMV ect.)

after reading the last couple of pages and seeing the PICS, I'm confused. Dont know if I'm looking at Fakes or real ones. Funny thing is the fakes are equal to the last 3 XI December releases
laugh.gif

RICO7JT, don't instigate. Not only is that way out of context of anything said here, it's false. No other sites were mentioned, so nice try at flaming. I don't have any problems with other sites and in fact I talk with and am friends with almost all of them, so again, next time something comes to your mind you might want to leave it there. No matter who you are or who you represent, that has no relevancy. The only thing that matters is putting out solid, authentic content. If you don't, people are going to call that out. That has nothing to do with individuals or outlets, it has to do with running info that's not true. But from your other comment, it looks like you're more than fine fooling yourself into anything people put out on the Internet, even if it's proven to be fake.

I'm good, thanks. Just don't instigate a situation where there isn't one, that's where you need to chill.

VMV with fake pics. MN with sample pic... CK with no pics yet...

STEEZ, hows the packaging going to be this time around? I do wish they change it from the SJs and CGs.

All I know is that I want 6 pairs come RD.

Got a shady hook-up at a mom and pop-store, will be online at midnight refreshing like crazy, and will face the goons in the morning. I'm getting a pair or die trying, I'm going to a ghetto mall too, so death is actually an realistic outcome in this case 
laugh.gif

Question though, I haven't bought XIs since the early 2000s, did the recent Space Jams and Cool Greys fit true to size or run big/small

Back
Top Bottom