Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

thanks for the pics everyone, dont want to beat a dead horse, Pics just confrimed Im finish with JB these are the only shoes Ive been waiting on for 5 years and they just dont do it for me.
good luck in the future guys. Time for me to go

Jack-dying-in-the-lost-finale.jpg

I gotta say, the counterfeit Concord patent cut has this Authentic pair beat. The CDP patent cut is awful. looks like payless shoes.

I like them, IDK why ya'll are complaining. More pairs for me. Hopefully the insoles thing is true, imagine these with Lunar!

I'll hopefully be copping two, one to rock one to stock. Missed out on the 2000 release because I was too young (8 years old) but was able to cop a used pair last year. No way am I missing this release, even if I have to pay extra online to have my pair guaranteed for me

Its funny that all these guys get worked up over pre-productions samples. "%$&^% IM DONE", "JB done messed up", blah blah. Just give it another month or 2 for the "Real" pics to come. I'll put my collection up that almost every person that says "pass" will buy them...in multiples.

damn the patent cut is so bad.

but i would be in denial if i started saying i won't be trying to cop.

it is what it is, Nike/JB don't care if you don't like it, because they got other lemmings ready to pick it up without question at retail.

Was too young to get the 2000's so I will be copping. They are pretty much what I expected which the patent leather cut was a little better but hey you live with what you get. Cant wait

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Air Randy pics look a little off

They do don't they they look a little too straight in the back. The kicks-lab pictures look as if there is somewhat of a slop going on there.

so in a nutshell the fakes look better than the real

might as well head to your local flea market instead of Footlocker

Thanks for nothing

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

They do don't they they look a little too straight in the back. The kicks-lab pictures look as if there is somewhat of a slop going on there.
plus they have a black sole bottom not purple

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks for nothing

I wouldn't say that, the fakes look like they have more of the space jam shape that was released in 09. The concords dropping this year have a much better shape IMO, if the space jams had that cut I would of been much happier with the pair that I bought.

plus they have a black sole bottom not purple
Air Randy just keeps digging himself a hole, no way I would cop early from him. There were a few people who were upset with their ray allen 13 purchase and there were some differences between the ones he had and the ones that actually released. Ill wait till the release date thanks. There are no way they are b-grades especially if production just started how would he be able to get multiple pairs so early? IMO the ones he has a fake, do I have proof no but thats just my opinion.

Thanks for the pics.

As long as my pairs dont have that LOW PL CUT ill be happy.

Come RD ill make sure to pick my pairs from the stock.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks for nothing

I wouldn't say that, the fakes look like they have more of the space jam shape that was released in 09. The concords dropping this year have a much better shape IMO, if the space jams had that cut I would of been much happier with the pair that I bought.
I think the cool grey is the closest they have gotten in recent years to the correct shape, this is horrible

This is Concord

IMG_8929 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

damn the patent cut is so bad.

but i would be in denial if i started saying i won't be trying to cop.

it is what it is, Nike/JB don't care if you don't like it, because they got other lemmings ready to pick it up without question at retail.
This. 
JB's response when people complain ruined classics:

c2a36d0d414ee956a37575b226b5b704ecf277a1.gif

"The PL cut", "I got the 2001 ones ill laugh at who buys these" Some of you cats
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
knowing well and good y'all will cop and give it the lame"well at least I didnt pay retail" I wonder why I stopped coming in the JB forum.

If the insoles are true and these ARE ACTUALLY COMFORTABLE to wear, ill really double up which I dont ever do only because ill wear them everyday like im in 8th grade again!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD OR WILL POST IN THIS THREAD IS GOING TO COP COME RELEASE DAY.

NO EXCEPTIONS...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD OR WILL POST IN THIS THREAD IS GOING TO COP COME RELEASE DAY.

NO EXCEPTIONS...

laugh.gif
Yep

And it's not like when you have kicks on, anyone can tell the shape of them from the side

Does anyone know a legit site to pick these up early? i know they come out on dec 23rd. Does anyone know any place that will have them shipped out before dec

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

That patent cut is awful
Oh My!!!!
the shoe obverall looks great, but the patent leather cutting at the mid section of the shoe is 
sick.gif
+
indifferent.gif
+
eyes.gif
+
mad.gif
!!!

My guess is all these early pics aren't the actual product, but who knows only time will tell.

At this point all the pics from Air Randy and kicks-lab look like crap! Only one I liked were the ones shown by modern-notoriety yesterday.

I'll have to wait until Dec. to find out

Back
Top Bottom