Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

3 sets of pics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fijiloo

Does anyone know a legit site to pick these up early? i know they come out on dec 23rd. Does anyone know any place that will have them shipped out before dec
All the early release pairs come from the same sources. There is no site that is more legit than any other site when it comes to early release shoes

I swear memph along with other NTers and myself told everyone DO NOT BUY FROM VMV in countless threads already...

SMH at those who do not listen...

Look like garbage fakes. Smh at you guys letting JB take advantage of you. Get your head out of your $*$%$ and wake up - JB is raping all of you.

30t6p3b.gif
@ $180 pricetag. Always a sexy shoe tho. Had my hopes set a little higher. But, this is the times we live in.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I swear memph along with other NTers and myself told everyone DO NOT BUY FROM VMV in countless threads already...

i told people on here back when they "restocked" the tb iii's ...the pair i got(for a friend im not fond of the tb cw) had 1/2 the tounge creased(dress pants crease) & when i contacted them they responded "you prbly wore them"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

My guess is all these early pics aren't the actual product, but who knows only time will tell.

At this point all the pics from Air Randy and kicks-lab look like crap! Only one I liked were the ones shown by modern-notoriety yesterday.

I'll have to wait until Dec. to find out

I agree, theres still lots of differences between everyones pics.  If the pics CK put up are right, then VMV did a pretty good job "producing" their own Concord to look like the finished product.

TBH, I dont care what the sole looks like, blue-tint or clear gum sole..........Im copping 5 either way, and yall kidding yourselves if youre saying youre not gonna cop at all. 

EXTREME B-GRADES OR HIGH QUALITY FAKES THEY SELL OVER THERE. THEY MADE A FAKE PAIR JUST TO SNAP PICS OF. YOU THINK THEY AREN'T SELLING THEM TOO?
laugh.gif

NOT MY MONEY SO YOU GUYS BUY WHAT YOU WANT. I'M DONE WITH ALL EARLY RELEASE SITES. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD OR WILL POST IN THIS THREAD IS GOING TO COP COME RELEASE DAY.

NO EXCEPTIONS...

The only reason to buy these, is to sell them to blind sneaker heads who can't tell the difference between a quality shoe and a crappy one. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EXTREME B-GRADES OR HIGH QUALITY FAKES THEY SELL OVER THERE. THEY MADE A FAKE PAIR JUST TO SNAP PICS OF. YOU THINK THEY AREN'T SELLING THEM TOO?
laugh.gif

NOT MY MONEY SO YOU GUYS BUY WHAT YOU WANT. I'M DONE WITH ALL EARLY RELEASE SITES. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

QFT............that post by STEEZ on VMV creating a Concord sealed the deal for me along with my problems with the Ray 13's

Originally Posted by spizike231

The patent cut on Air Randys look decent.
The patent cut on MN's.. I don't wanna think about it.
sick.gif
tired.gif

randy also has black pods instead of concord
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by spizike231

The patent cut on Air Randys look decent.
The patent cut on MN's.. I don't wanna think about it.
sick.gif
tired.gif

randy also has black pods instead of concord
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
it's like either way, there's something wrong here..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

^Cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

WHat? THose are not it? My bad if they are not. If those are not the 2011 XI Concord I will edit the post and remove the video. Let me know

no...those are not it. last 3 pages explains it all.
i was about to post the vid as well glad i looked back a few pages

If these joints came pre-yellowed, yall would buy. So please stop with this im not copping BS. Oh and 3 pairs for me.

I'm confued, vmv, ck and air-randy all look like crap... modern notoriety should post more pic's of these.(i have a feeling these are the dmp's xi
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by blahzee

13118341280.jpg

13118341281.jpg

13118341293.jpg
13118341282.jpg

13118341295.jpg

13118341296.jpg

13118341308.jpg

13118341309.jpg

131183413110.jpg

13118389440.jpg

From looking at these pics I can Definitely say I'm copping four pairs on RD. The patent cut looks fine to me. I actually also like the tinted blue soles. It'll probaly take a REALLY long time before the soles even start to yellow. I Can't wait to see em' in person!

Back
Top Bottom