Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^And the numbers aren't stitched.

Whatever.

Will enjoy my 3 pairs which will ALL be worn at some point in time.
pimp.gif
 Makin these last.

Man those OG pics take me back to when I grabbed those and the Zoom Flight V's from Athlete's Foot at Oakland Mall north of the D on release day.

At the time when I was in high school it was the most amount of cash I dropped on some kicks.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

If they gonna sell these Concord XI's they outa make em' exactly the way they outa be made. OG with the icey sole. Or if they decide to make these with the blue tinted soles then that's fine too as long as it don't make with 45 on the back. They should have 23 stitched on the back. Matter, what I'm saying is that they should keep it original. Like the picture

6af265d39d285ae56b375424ec34e12b58c37297.bmp
OG's had blue tinted sole my friend.....

I still remember back in 6th grade I went to the mall I had the choice between these & the Jordan trunner LX,& I chose the trunners SMH,well it's been damn near 11 years and I'll tell you I sure learned my lesson,I'll always look back at that terrible mistake although I was a huge fan of the trunner line.I'm no reseller,I don't own 200 plus pairs,have never doubled up on a release,I'm just a guy who likes to collect Jordans but these might be an exception to double up on.Seattle is so easy to get sneakers

Hey I'll tell y'all this if I was to re-make the Concord XI then I would use kind of the same molds from the Original 2000's and the DMP's. These Concords should have a sole like the DMP's or maybe even a blue tinted sole with that touch of Concord purple. How bout y'all.

Hey I'll tell y'all this if I was to re-make the Concord XI then I would use kind of the same molds from the Original 2000's and the DMP's. These Concords should have a sole like the DMP's or maybe even a blue tinted sole with that touch of Concord purple. How bout y'all

opens mout and promptly sticks foot in it, WTH are you saying? original 2000's? wow just wow

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Hey I'll tell y'all this if I was to re-make the Concord XI then I would use kind of the same molds from the Original 2000's and the DMP's. These Concords should have a sole like the DMP's or maybe even a blue tinted sole with that touch of Concord purple. How bout y'all

opens mout and promptly sticks foot in it, WTH are you saying? original 2000's? wow just wow

laugh.gif
Cat was tryin to recover from the faux pas he made on tha last page, young cat just tryin too hard, check it G, log off, get ya knowledge up and get back on the NT kick, but for now just log off and read.

Hey I shouldn't say no more until I see pics of of the 2011 Concord XI's. The pics should probably come in mid July or early August.

Would like to cop 3 pairs of these. And I've only doubled up once on a shoe (one of my grails Flint XIII's). Reason being: DS one, wear one, and trade the other for some Space Jams.

CJDynasty,

how you been man??  i've been keepin a low profile, definitely looking forward to these Concords.  Sold my retro pairs about 3 years ago, probably get at least 2 or 3 pair.

DA HEN

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

Praying JB doesnt find a way to screw this up
Exactly, but the quality and shape will be the same as latest retros of the SJ's & CG's...those came out pretty good IMO.

OG's up there look so sick!

Jordan Brand quality is satisfactory at best. I've looked into some other casual shoes because its time i stop wearing streetwear and shoes that cost 80 have way better quality than anything jordan brand has released in the last 5 years. (i'll admit there were a few gems with excellent quality DB VI)

As for these and any other nice jordan releasing in the next year, i'm copping for my collection and not for the the comfort or quality.

I got a "wait and see" attitude on these.  Which is a damn shame for a Concord release, but the recent track record has been less than stellar...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom