Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

so modern notoriety has pics but didn't take a picture of the most important part? i just need to know if its a 23 or 45 then i'm done with the thread til RD

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

so modern notoriety has pics but didn't take a picture of the most important part? i just need to know if its a 23 or 45 then i'm done with the thread til RD

This and the color of the soles is all I need! Haha

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Doesn't matter if its a 23 or 45 (not happening) , it'll rub right off just like the CDP version

cdps rubbed off easily,  spacejams stay if you put em on right,  cool greys have a pretty sturdy 23, hopefuly these will be better
bought a little kid some jams when they released and noticed the 23 was stitched, why does JB treat the little feet so much better than us?
mad.gif

i hope they look great. will cop just out of neccesity but maybe 2 or 3 to pay for the one ill keep

i got 2 pairs secured already from my usual sneak shop. but its still 6 months to go..GEEZ!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by DRO3000

EDIT* Just realized this pic was already posted on the other thread.  but it belongs here so.....here ya go!!
So far so good ^^ thanks for posting 
That looks like the 2000 Concord XI with the insole swapped out.
What i was thinking, even got my 00' pair to use as a reference 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Doesn't matter if its a 23 or 45 (not happening) , it'll rub right off just like the CDP version

cdps rubbed off easily,  spacejams stay if you put em on right,  cool greys have a pretty sturdy 23, hopefuly these will be better
bought a little kid some jams when they released and noticed the 23 was stitched, why does JB treat the little feet so much better than us?
mad.gif

This.
mad.gif
Lets do suede for adults on the first Black Red VI's to retro in almost 10 years and the durabuck they all know and love on the kicks for the kids who don't have a clue nor care to know the difference.

My all-time favorite Jordan & best colorway from the XI's for sure will
be copping a couple of pairs this December.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

mad.gif

This.
mad.gif
Lets do suede for adults on the first Black Red VI's to retro in almost 10 years and the durabuck they all know and love on the kicks for the kids who don't have a clue nor care to know the difference.

exact reason i never bought those craptastic things
laugh.gif

Already put some money aside...

Told my wife about it, explained when they released.  She sometimes humors me by acting interested. 

She asked why if they dont come out until december?  I showed her a picture of them, and she says, "oh, those.  That makes sense".

roll.gif

i know its a long shot but i would prefer a regular box, im tired of the recent 11's boxes

Back
Top Bottom