Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Add me to the list as well jesse.
as a matter of fact all have all of the fam post pics of multiples.

I already know you gonna come strong on RD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

i just took a look at mine from 00.. man the soles have yellowed lol, i just kept them sitting, ddidnt do any of that preventive measures never really cared..

I might fully un-DS them now, or sell, asking for a PC check in the proper forum.. but just for %%+*% and giggles..

and look at the original receipt.. you OG Bay Area cats may know this place from back then.. dont let my few post count fool ya on my shoe game
smile.gif

00ajxi03.jpg

notice the time i picked them up in the AFTERNOON, just walked right in

damn, from that to $200+ after tax this dec?!?
Dude posted a DOUMITT'S receipt. That's wassup.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
third year in a row
pimp.gif

just worried about what happens when all the XI's are done releasing.

430AM wrote:
EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:
i just took a look at mine from 00.. man the soles have yellowed lol, i just kept them sitting, ddidnt do any of that preventive measures never really cared.. 

I might fully un-DS them now, or sell, asking for a PC check in the proper forum.. but just for %%+*% and giggles..

and look at the original receipt.. you OG Bay Area cats may know this place from back then.. dont let my few post count fool ya on my shoe game 
smile.gif

00ajxi03.jpg

Dude posted a DOUMITT'S receipt. That's wassup. 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Im familiar with eatridge, or so I thought but what the hell is DOUMITTS?

Damn @EuGeNiLe GTS taking back to the good ole days. Actually skipped half of a school day to cop those
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

People that live in big cities will have trouble getting these IMO.

the youngins will be out early with that x-mas money for these.... making moves now so i can secure my 2

I guessing we would probably see pics of these come the first week of August. We'll at by these first week of August.

samples are out, no 45 on the rear, blue tint soles, jumpman on the insole, shorter patent leather cuts....still coppin tho

Originally Posted by matt2126

samples are out, no 45 on the rear, blue tint soles, jumpman on the insole, shorter patent leather cuts....still coppin tho

eyes.gif
.. Pics?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

00ajxi01.jpg

smile.gif

00ajxi03.jpg

dude, the 2000 dark concords had yellowish outsoles from the beginning! From your pics the got only a bit darker than 
from the beginning. My pair has very dark yellow soles now looking like Timberland boots' soles!
the mesh is yellowish too but i used the FL white sponge and made them look fresh again.

The outsoles have separated much but i fixed it with special glue and now i've been rocking them again 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
third year in a row
pimp.gif

just worried about what happens when all the XI's are done releasing.

430AM wrote:
EuGeNiLe GTS wrote:

smile.gif

00ajxi03.jpg

Im familiar with eatridge, or so I thought but what the hell is DOUMITTS?

DOUMITTS is OG man. It was like Sheikh

I want two pairs but i'm happy with one. I hope the people that are "so in love" with the 00 release stay away from these lol. People complain to much about the quality.

sorry can you show me a pic of the old mold and new mold so I can understand the difference please

*edit: i want planning on reading 62 pages but I did and saw the difference....

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

double cop for sure. and I'll do it with eastbay. Eastbay has never let me down on a release. But then again I dont sleep on my big ticket items.

I don't mean to be a noob, but whaat is the science with eastbay? I tried 1 time and it kept blocking my orders. It was frustrating!!

I call em.  I call them a few min before drop time and thats it.  I NEVER order big releases online with them.  Their site crashes.  Now this may *knocks on wood* come back to bite me in the @ss one day and not score my pair, but it hasnt failed me yet.
which is better footlocker or eastbay??

i've bought to AJ's with footlocker online (no calling) and ive done great

had to wait 13mins to checkout when i bought the AJ7s Cardinals last night, but other than that fine.

what would you recommend to do with this big XI release?

thanks and as always sorry for the newbness

Back
Top Bottom