Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^^^ same, i love this thread!
laugh.gif

yall dudes need to realize that things change. nike air is not coming back, and the factories, workers, and procedures have all changed.

what, do yall think that they have OG shoes of every shoe to copy off of? if they did, still nothing is ever perfectly replicated.

Ha, some of you guys are having trouble connecting the dots and haven't learned from the LeBron 9 thread either. WE DON'T HAVE THE SHOE. We can't post alternate or additional images of something we don't have. Um, duh. This is the only image provided to us by our sources today. We don't have the Concord XI in hand, nor are we promising any new photos of it. We know more authentic images are on the way (and we're the first to have posted an authentic photo thus far, btw) as we know the internal timeline. That's it. So really, stop with the idiocy, please, you're making yourselves look bad and I will keep calling you out on it. CounterKicks happened to receive the single sole shot today. If we had the entire shoe, it would make a lot more sense for us to post the entire thing from all the angles RIGHT AFTER we just called out the fact that the other images are photoshopped. Again, duh. But not apparently obvious enough to people who can't chew gum and scroll at the same time.

Teaser shots are usually dumb. Yes. Agreed. Here's a cupcake for that glistening brand new thought that nobody else has ever expressed that you've injected to the world. If you want to say it on others, fine, perhaps it's valid. Don't say it about CounterKicks though unless you want me to highlight to everyone why you have no clue what you're talking about. You want to know the REAL reason why outlets who use teasers do so? It's because it's typically NOT the actual shoe. They are posting a super cropped and unspecified area of an already released model shoe and passing it off as a new retro release. We don't do that. We've posted the actual confirmed shoe. And quite frankly, it doesn't even make sense to do teasers if you really had the entire shoe. We'd generate far more hype and hits by posting 50 detailed shots of a shoe which we are easily capable of doing. You'd click 50 times. Instead, what, we're going to post a couple teasers shots and then let someone else get all the hits for the full shoe? Again, how slow do you have to be to realize how little sense that makes. That part seems to escape some of you, on the level of being really obvious, but people who don't speak on facts will speak nonsense.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

yall dudes need to realize that things change. nike air is not coming back, and the factories, workers, and procedures have all changed.

what, do yall think that they have OG shoes of every shoe to copy off of? if they did, still nothing is ever perfectly replicated.

Yes things do change. I personally like a blue tint to the soles. My only complaint is that its a bit too blue (too dark of a blue tint)

Steez, it's all good man, but after years of posting on here you must realize the age and intellect of some of the people you are dealing with when you choose to post on here. Some things will never change, no matter how much you spell it out in plain English, in bold, easily readable font, kids are still going to post some ridiculous garbage or a nonsensical reply.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Those of you complaining about the blue tint do realize the OG Concords had a bit a blue tint too right? The tint just wasn't quite as blue as the one we see in the VMV or Counterkicks pics though.

I remember getting a hang tag with a slide out picture of the OG Concords.. the tint was really more of a purple than anything really but i see what you mean. It definitely was not clear.
To reinforce your statements 
michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-xi-part-1-14.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
224118.jpg

blue tinted soles? i aint even mad.
pimp.gif

Yea they definitely screwed these up.... I'm so tight right now i just seen the pics and the soles are as blue as can be.... i honestly think that they took the term icey into their own hands and thought it would be original to tint the soles to give it that natural effect. Worst move by jordan brand ever... next to making terrible quality sneakers and fusions... oh well.. can't front though i probably will be getting a pair lol

Originally Posted by xbiker47

30t6p3b.gif
 at people destroying property for shoes

Sneakers is serious business 
laugh.gif

There won't be no chaos release.

If  I heard foamposites lines in the city went well, these will def be normal.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Soles wont be that blue.
qft

early pics of CGs last year showed soles just as blue as these...and then they released? nothing like early pics
at the end of the day...people will buy regardless...why? because theyre are XIs in OG colorway

put me down for 1 pair

edt: spizike- you and I are on teh same page
laugh.gif
thanks for the pics

you guys need to realize that Jordan wore blue tint soles.

the soles will not be dark tinted blue.

they will look good and better against yellowing. yellowing will still happen but atleast they wont end up the spacejams which look like garbage now DS.

^^^^^^
Bunch of low life animals breaking property for sneakers. Cant believe we share the same like for shoes. They should be sterilized ....

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they will look good and better against yellowing. yellowing will still happen but atleast they wont end up the spacejams which look like garbage now DS.
If theyre like the CG soles, then it'll be perfect. Still will sell out within the first hour. I'm good for at least 2 pairs. Btw Zyzz, I ordered some kicks some slamdunkspace, just waiting for a ship confirmation.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^^
Bunch of low life animals breaking property for sneakers. Cant believe we share the same like for shoes. They should be sterilized ....

30t6p3b.gif
thats a lil too much man, yea they should be punished but wow

Now I had just read online at Counterkicks.com saying that these 2011 Concord XI's are fake or staged. So from a certain standpoint they don't seem to be the ones that are coming out for the Holiday season. If those are fakes then wheres the pics of the actual version?  

Well, thr early pics of the upcoming aj xi lows in
white/blacksilver also showed very blueish outsoles.
but on most private pics they look much less blue,
but like most clear outsoles by nike with a slight
Blue tint only.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

QFT, 2009 Spacejams started from clear to Orange soles. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom