Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

this has to stop
mad.gif
....can we get in contact with a jordan brand rep or Tinker Hatfield in here? jordan brands owes us a explaination for the lack of quality.

Good Luck

this has to stop
mad.gif
....can we get in contact with a jordan brand rep or Tinker Hatfield in here? jordan brands owes us a explaination for the lack of quality.

explanation for low quality="People are still going to buy them...So why not save the corporation some money...?"

...I stopped buying Jordans like 6 years ago, Pending on how the quality and shape is...I might cop the Obsidian 12's next year though...only because I cant find a size 12 DS OG pair

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

this has to stop
mad.gif

explanation for low quality="People are still going to buy them...So why not save the corporation some money...?"

...I stopped buying Jordans like 6 years ago, Pending on how the quality and shape is...I might cop the Obsidian 12's next year though...only because I cant find a size 12 DS OG pair
I'm on the same damn boat.  Most likely they will be trash, so my hunt continues on DS size 11, even though, they are literally scarce. 

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

AIR JORDAN XI Dec 2012
006-j11-mens-jordan-11-shoes-casual-sneaker-size-8-13-5ae13.jpg

AIR JORDAN XI DEC 2013

03-j11-mens-jordan-11-shoes-casual-sneaker-size-8-13-265dd.jpg

AIR JORDAN XI 2014
02-j11-mens-jordan-11-shoes-casual-sneaker-size-8-13-b20d4.jpg

AIR JORDAN DMP XI QS 2015
a017-j11-mens-jordan-11-shoes-casual-sneaker-size-8-13-089da.jpg

roll.gif
you missing the QS Obama 11's when he runs for re-election

I'm really hoping the shape of the shoe and cut of patent leather is going to change in the final production version.

pardon me for replying very late to this thread but I still got my '00 pair..the patent leather still looks very crispy...and they still fit me
pimp.gif
unfortunately, it's a bit greenish on the bottom...they don't look too bad but they still look nice.

edit: damn @ that patent leather...smh

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those fake manufacturers don't try to stiff you on the patent leather, they use the right amount of it.  
laugh.gif

Taking our advice and doing what JB is not!!!
roll.gif

man i feel sorry for some you guys from the US having to fight to get a pair of these when they drop....
ohwell.gif

im new posting here, but been buying n wearing jordans since 04, im glad these r coming out, but jordan brand needs to respect us n gives us wut need, the shoes are tight regardless, but the shape is just crazy

Hopefully the ones coming out this winter will be decent quality. I don't know that there is any good quality anymore.

looking at these makes me mad i beat my dmp 11s, but imma try n get them any, kept my cool greys on ice, but balled in the spacejams, i thought they were trash

Back
Top Bottom