Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by Willdill23

^ I didnt, I should have, but I just chalked it up as a lost, never again bro, never again.
You chalked up $700 as a loss? Youre crazy bro... i woulda had them back in a heartbeat 

Dude is obviously lying. YOTR dropped recently, you surely should still have a pic of those. 
no reason to lie i had them joints in march or april, tryin to be ahead of the game and got duped, i 'll send you pics tomorrow and if need be, get more in depth, but these cats slanging fake kicks bro, someone needs to let it be known. randy cant keep a site up for a year he had TO NET WORK THROUGH FACEBOOK, UNTIL HE GOT THAT HK THING POPPIN. I am by no mean trolling or hating . i just cant fool with randy or jay, no nike account no love..

Originally Posted by Mr718

[img]http://stati...ins/bypass/img/smileys/indifferent.gif[/img]

YOU FORGOT TO ENTER YOUR COUPON CODE
roll.gif

$65 SHIPPING
laugh.gif
. THESE DUDES ARE ABOUT TO GET RICH OFF SOME GENERAL RELEASES
pimp.gif

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

How are they shipping so early are they themselves making the shoes or what ? sorry for the nooby question

nike just produced some or all of them (rather early compared to the average 3 month window)
they hot of the assembly line both figuratively & perhaps legally

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Mr718

[img]http://stati...ins/bypass/img/smileys/indifferent.gif[/img]

YOU FORGOT TO ENTER YOUR COUPON CODE
roll.gif

$65 SHIPPING
laugh.gif
. THESE DUDES ARE ABOUT TO GET RICH OFF SOME GENERAL RELEASES
pimp.gif

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.
almost 400 € for a new released shoe? honestly, for that money you can also get a DS 2000 retro. Maybe the outsoles
might need to be glued again, but that's it. The 2000 retro has at least the Jumpman facing to the right direction

on the left shoe and the patentleather looks identical to the OG's with the white lining.

The only thing that is really good on the 2011 is the blue tinted outsole.

I don't trust any of these websites, every one that has them looks different than the rest. I ain't taking my chances, gonna wait till December to see pictures cause I think those will be legit. Then will cop 2 on release date. Easy as that.

some of the responses here are just simply stupid.

I dont advertise for slamdunkspace, but some dudes on here just cant tell the difference between a pile of poopoo and a pair of legit shoe.

Somehow these same douchebags end up becoming the quality inspectors of all shoes on NT.

smh

lol yea god forbid people who can notice crappy shoes. stpid niketalkers who been shoe collectors forever thinking they can have an opinion on what arguably can be seen as THE JORDAN to define jordans.

just because something is legit don't mean it's not a piece of ++#

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

How are they shipping so early are they themselves making the shoes or what ? sorry for the nooby question
Actually your question is a very serious issue.
I know that Nike has complained about Footlocker for selling Jordans few days earlier than the official release date,

and Nike even threatened Footlocker. So i doubt that those online stores are legal to sell the shoes so early.

Footlocker is now only allowed to sell certain shoes earlier than the US release date if that model is

not available at the local Nike company.

So for instance, the AJ XVI white/navys were not sold by Nike Europe, so Footlocker Europe

were allowed to sell them earlier and also at another retail price too.

maybe its just me but on air-randyhk.com i was lookin thru all the concords pics and the description sticker on the box doesnt have the little MSRP tag that u can seperate...i really hope these real cuz im grabbin tonite at 12midnight cuz he did say 3-8-11 (which im guessin is august 3rd and not march 8th lol)...also when is he shippin these out

Honestly, if Jordan Brand/Nike intends to release them for retail in December, i really doubt they have already shipped them to the resellers.
Why? because no reseller can afford to store so many items for so many months if they cannot sell them.
Usually the shoes arrive maximum one month before release date.
So these are either illegally delivered pairs or even B-grades!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 1978S

These from Slamdunk look very fake. Shape is waaaay off, look like some banana boats.

And one of the tell tale signs of XI fakes has always been the jumpman on the heels (top of the basketball) not lining up to the top of the "3" in the 23. Look at the other pics. I'm just saying.

45a7f2d79922a03e71ede330246e7abd.image.666x443.JPG

your right, there fakes.
eyes.gif

they sold 120+ pairs in the last couple days for a reason. i even asked Jay himself, those are early samples. the shoes are being produced right now which is why he has a pre order.

Ok, nobody shoot me, but i read this and checked on it..and these two are correct..i wouldnt even mess with slamdunkspace..look at the jumpman on these pics and then look at air randys pics. they DONT line up with the 3. Everybody so anxious to pull the trigger on these that theyve gone blind..f..If i had a choice, id wait til Dec. If i had to choose from these two, id go with randy.Again, dont shoot, im just sayin.

Some people have Crazy logic to whytheseare not legit. Everything releases first over seas correct? So y wouldnt they have there shipment before us sellers?

Originally Posted by ChaliLoudpk

Some people have Crazy logic to whytheseare not legit. Everything releases first over seas correct? So y wouldnt they have there shipment before us sellers?
Where have you heard shoes release first overseas? 90% of shoes do not release early overseas.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Honestly, if Jordan Brand/Nike intends to release them for retail in December, i really doubt they have already shipped them to the resellers.
Why? because no reseller can afford to store so many items for so many months if they cannot sell them.
Nike has NOT delivered any of these to any retailers.

Originally Posted by rareair45

that's exactly my point! how can you be sure these online retailers sell the official final product to you. They only might got their hands
on a sample of the shoe but they are even not allowed to keep that sample.

If someone tries to sell these so many months early, you guys should be warned.

laugh.gif
haven't we tackled this in every thread for an anticipated shoe? If you buy from these early release sites 4 months before RD, something is going to be off with your shoe most of the time. 

Look at the end of the day everyone is going to do what they want to do. If they spend the money and get fakes or aren't satisfied with the product then send the product back and get your money or file whatever dispute needed to get your money back and thats it. No one needs to get bashed for spending money on early releases especially if theres always a way to get their money back. Everyone has their own preference.

Damn, I commend myself for waiting till the 23rd and ordering them off a fnl  or anyone for about $190 lolol! 

Originally Posted by rareair45

that's exactly my point! how can you be sure these online retailers sell the official final product to you. They only might got their hands
on a sample of the shoe but they are even not allowed to keep that sample.

If someone tries to sell these so many months early, you guys should be warned.
Most of the retailers are not selling final products to their customers. Even after release they are still not selling final products.

i guess its best to wait til december to get these. i want them early but the chance of defects for 280 im not gonna risk, rather find a good connect and wait than to get caught up in the hype, but im not gonna lie ever since the pics dropped they been callin me. save money and wait u can prevail 

Back
Top Bottom