Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

if i get some fugazzi shoes i wil send them back and get my money back from paypal. No matter what I was still planning on getting them on RD eventhough I purchased a pair from Slamdunk. Once i get my shoes I will be one of the first to post pictures from the reseller. I figured im only paying 75 dollars more to have the shoes before anyone else at least 3-4 months early. i will either learn my lesson or buy them early from now on only time will tell. theres always a first time for everything.

man this thread blew up after pics surfaced..

who will be the first to lay hands on these babies..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Mr718

[img]http://stati...ins/bypass/img/smileys/indifferent.gif[/img]

YOU FORGOT TO ENTER YOUR COUPON CODE
roll.gif

$65 SHIPPING
laugh.gif
. THESE DUDES ARE ABOUT TO GET RICH OFF SOME GENERAL RELEASES
pimp.gif

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.
Unbelievable!

man, truth be told i live 4 2day, 2moro aint promised (livin in Philly kinda warps ur mind 2 think like this lololol)...so wit that said im grabbin at 12 midnight off air-randy...i might not be around in decemeber then the wait woulda been in vain lol...besides, im a manager at my job push comes to shove whats another $180 in december to grab around release time #winning

LOL @ the $384 total. How much is it with the coupon code? I'm just gonna take my chances online the night of the 23rd. Rather do that before I commit over $300 on these and be disappointed with some sample quality or even worse than the pics we've already seen.

Originally Posted by fijiloo

if i get some fugazzi shoes i wil send them back and get my money back from paypal. No matter what I was still planning on getting them on RD eventhough I purchased a pair from Slamdunk. Once i get my shoes I will be one of the first to post pictures from the reseller. I figured im only paying 75 dollars more to have the shoes before anyone else at least 3-4 months early. i will either learn my lesson or buy them early from now on only time will tell. theres always a first time for everything.

thats real talk homie...ppl actin like u cant get ur money back smh...and on top of that i hear alotta complainin as if they about to spend their last on the concords...if ur spendin ur last on shoes u dont need to be buyin the shoes #priorities all mis-conscrewed lolololol

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Originally Posted by fijiloo

thats real talk homie...ppl actin like u cant get ur money back smh...and on top of that i hear alotta complainin as if they about to spend their last on the concords...if ur spendin ur last on shoes u dont need to be buyin the shoes #priorities all mis-conscrewed lolololol

Bingo! Dudes actin like we mailed a wad of cash to these sites hopin for the best. Hell no... I'm sending em back if I suspect foul play. And like I said, if they come in and I can't find anything wrong, neither will you. I know what I'm lookin for.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by Willdill23

^ I didnt, I should have, but I just chalked it up as a lost, never again bro, never again.
You chalked up $700 as a loss? Youre crazy bro... i woulda had them back in a heartbeat 

Dude is obviously lying. YOTR dropped recently, you surely should still have a pic of those. 

laugh.gif
spot on danny

maybe its just me but on air-randyhk.com i was lookin thru all the concords pics and the description sticker on the box doesnt have the little MSRP tag that u can seperate...i really hope these real cuz im grabbin tonite at 12midnight cuz he did say 3-8-11 (which im guessin is august 3rd and not march 8th lol)...also when is he shippin these out

Only U.S. releases have that tag.  Here in Canada we never have the price tag on the size tag.  Its usually its own sticker or not there at all. 

Im gonna order a pair from Air Randy.  I bought a pair of YOTR 2011's from him and I was happy with the product and the shipping time.  And compared to everyone else I've dealt with overseas, Randy has by  far the best communication and a lot of times the best prices.  I got a deal to sell my YOTR 7 tonight and Im gonna use that money to cop an early pair from him. 

For those buying early, when will they actually ship out?  Are these already in hand or will we be waiting another month?

i was trying to purchase but it says "cart not available" does that mean he sold out (air-randy)..

Originally Posted by hyphy101

i was trying to purchase but it says "cart not available" does that mean he sold out (air-randy)..

looks like they become available 8-3

Originally Posted by DRO3000

maybe its just me but on air-randyhk.com i was lookin thru all the concords pics and the description sticker on the box doesnt have the little MSRP tag that u can seperate...i really hope these real cuz im grabbin tonite at 12midnight cuz he did say 3-8-11 (which im guessin is august 3rd and not march 8th lol)...also when is he shippin these out

Only U.S. releases have that tag.  Here in Canada we never have the price tag on the size tag.  Its usually its own sticker or not there at all. 

Im gonna order a pair from Air Randy.  I bought a pair of YOTR 2011's from him and I was happy with the product and the shipping time.  And compared to everyone else I've dealt with overseas, Randy has by  far the best communication and a lot of times the best prices.  I got a deal to sell my YOTR 7 tonight and Im gonna use that money to cop an early pair from him. 

thnx 4 the info about the MSRP tag bcuz i was a lil nervous, i feel a whole lot better now...and also the last time u delt wit Randy how long did it take for u to recieve ur sneaks???

gonna be awesome lol. time to kill these people with reseller prices xD
gonnna get a few pairs :tongue:

^^^ i hope your prepared for a wait cause these are GR. they will be everywere for a while that y im copping early. then one on rd to store for later

Originally Posted by jedderr

Perfect example of half of sneaker buyer's motives now a days. Probably don't even like sneakers like that
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i should report you off dumbassness(diddy voice) alone
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Perfect example of half of sneaker buyer's motives now a days. Probably don't even like sneakers like that
30t6p3b.gif

^ exactly
30t6p3b.gif

As much as I want to dive into the hype and order a pair early, something about this one is suspect. I could see having them early in mid/late october ... early november, but damn ... August? Lol, I'm going to wait this one out for a minute. This release will be madness though ... guaranteed.

Be aware that if you happen to buy fake Jordans, PayPal won't give you your money back, unless YOU can PROVE they are fake.

With proof I mean you have to get NIKE to declare them fake. I can tell you, from experience, that is not as easy as it sounds.

ATTENTION GUYS! if you order from slamdunkspace.com he is offering $10 refund on the Concords to ensure best price out of all sites. Its either $10 refund or a FREE full length zoom air insole.

Email him with your order number and tell him if you want $10 refund or zoom air insoles! email is [email protected]

GONNA BE BEST PRICE AROUND!

EDIT: THIS IF FOR NEW ORDERS ONLY! older order will get free zoom air insoles!

Back
Top Bottom