Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by YUP123

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

OH I get it... the RESLLERS are mad... it makes sense now

Not even a reseller, just a collector. so you're telling me you wouldn't want the correct accessories with your new pair of shoes????? and wouldnt expect a discount at footlocker if something was missing or wrong????

But your not buying them from footlocker..your buying them from some random third party.

Originally Posted by YUP123

Not even a reseller, just a collector. so you're telling me you wouldn't want the correct accessories with your new pair of shoes????? and wouldnt expect a discount at footlocker if something was missing or wrong????

dude are you going to wear the shoe trees? I dont think you are. it's not that big of a deal that the shoe trees are the wrong color.

hell..they could be pink for all I care. As long as I get my money's worth by getting the shoes early, that's all that matters
eyes.gif

• · Like ·

• [h6]
    AIR-RANDY.COM
    Thank you for all of your questions. The open discussion is now closed. We appreciate you taking your time to share your concerns with us and hope we have helped regain your trust. We are eager to move forward from this situation and look forward to continuing to provide you with the best prices on early release sneakers.

We will be issuing everyone who kept their order a $10 credit through PayPal once your order has been shipped. Thank you again for sticking with us.

Sincerely,

Air Randy[/h6]
Your move Jay
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Lol we probably gonna receive these Concord trees and they're gonna be damn near the same shade as the Jams trees. Keep bashin Randy so he can take a pic of them side by side next lol
yeah that makes no sense royal blue vs concord purple = same shade
eek.gif

Under the right light, i mean, i can make the mistake of confusing the two especially with that shoe tree gloss finish.
9d616d6d9154a3da24e7fb17a9f1e639d04a4fd1_r.jpeg
cd016e649359aed82617af685d186f0da9593aad_r.jpeg

But seems dude already admitted he didnt have the correct shoe trees. So i stand corrected.

Originally Posted by Mr718

• · Like ·

• [h6]
    AIR-RANDY.COM
    Thank you for all of your questions. The open discussion is now closed. We appreciate you taking your time to share your concerns with us and hope we have helped regain your trust. We are eager to move forward from this situation and look forward to continuing to provide you with the best prices on early release sneakers.

We will be issuing everyone who kept their order a $10 credit through PayPal once your order has been shipped. Thank you again for sticking with us.

Sincerely,

Air Randy[/h6]
Your move Jay
nerd.gif
Daaamn. Jay didnt even wanna get me my $10 off that his homeboy had mentioned earlier in this thread 
indifferent.gif
. Balls in your court Jay, do the right thing bro 
nerd.gif

I think you've hit the nail right on the head my friend!

Why would anyone that's going to rock these shoes give a flying flip about a shoe tree? Most of the time don't they just sell these shoes like in a plastic bag? If all you were getting was the shoe, almost 5 months early, for $100 over retail?

I would get a lot more pleasure of breaking necks from now until release date than I would from sitting at home and looking at them. Most of the people that are in it for "collecting" are going to be taking a picture to post on FB or Twitter to get some shine, then stashing them away. Unless you're displaying the shoe trees, get over it!

LOL this thread is changing into pre-seller war..JAY vs RANDY

randy's giving a $10 credit, what about u jay? will u top that off?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I think you've hit the nail right on the head my friend!

Why would anyone that's going to rock these shoes give a flying flip about a shoe tree? Most of the time don't they just sell these shoes like in a plastic bag? If all you were getting was the shoe, almost 5 months early, for $100 over retail?

I would get a lot more pleasure of breaking necks from now until release date than I would from sitting at home and looking at them. Most of the people that are in it for "collecting" are going to be taking a picture to post on FB or Twitter to get some shine, then stashing them away. Unless you're displaying the shoe trees, get over it!

While i agree with you completely, i also have to disagree. I for one, have tons of shoes, none of which are DS cuz i wear all my stuff, and none of which i plan on selling, my selling days are over... but i just need the correct items with every shoe. I would feel awkward about the shoe if i didnt have all the original accessories and items. And yea i plan on sportin these soon as i get em, but i need that correct shoe tree with em...ESPECIALLY if im paying the $100 over retail.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
At some of you guys getting butt hurt about damn shoe trees. Like you guys are gonna wear them or something. Yes you paid $270 plus blah blah blah but its not that serious.....

all this hate for a 4 month early release. I dont know anything about Jay, but i know Randy, and he's always come through for me with 5 pairs of shoes in the past year. I'll continue to cop from him.

I'll be glad when this made for internet saga is over and there's something else to read.

this air-randy vs slamdunkspace.com has become like a east coast west coast sneaker beef, this is too comical.

I too have purchased an early pair, because i want to partake in these festivities, it kinda makes me feel like im fast forwarding to xmas, (plus the main reason, i want to avoid the chaos that 12/23 has).

will def share pics when they come in

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

This thread is entertainment........LOL
Just checked out SDS twitter feed... 
This was retweeted like 10000 times on his feed... lol.

"CONCORD XI's arrive this week guys! as stated since the beginning!! we dont lie to our customers like other sites."

"Concords will come with purple shoe trees. not blue, only way you get blue is if you buy space jams."

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

Now its not funny that alot of you guys have invested $ into the site in question and have all these doubts.  Id be a little o_O myself over what ive seen in the past couple days.  But in the end, all payments were made through Paypal, and that should provide many of you with the adequate protection to dispute the charge if they come not as advertised.  Im not gonna lie, I ordered a pair myself out of curiosity.  

Needless to say... pix will be posted once they come in.
is www.sneaker.st getting concords?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moelest

LOL this thread is changing into pre-seller war..JAY vs RANDY

randy's giving a $10 credit, what about u jay? will u top that off?
smile.gif

Let them keep price slashing till we can get it for retail!!! If only...

wow, with all these problems with both randy and jay you think they would either expect crap or just wait for the GR of a dam shoe i mean come on these wont be hard to get just wait, but dont sleep

Back
Top Bottom