Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

anyone sds tracking working?
Nope, still not working. Got my tracking info this past Friday, when he usually sent it out to everybody with order number from #450 and up.
Hopefully within this week, it will start working. Fortunately, people that ordered with AR, their tracking is working.
But no worries people, SDS is legit. Got to be patient that's all...

PATIENCE...
pimp.gif

did zzyz take over your account eddo?

The restocks from Eastbay came from left over stock and from NIKE, direct. They didn't have multiple FSRs either. They had roughly 1 FSR...and they came slightly yellowed to most buyers.

Footaction "restocks" during All-star was all marketing and saved stock from when the shoes first came in. They need that traffic into their stores with the talk of J's all of sudden popping back up since everyone is more than likely downtown partaking in the ALL STAR EVENTS. They also do this to appear as something they're not in the eye of the Star power that comes in during AS weekend.

Fakes have been around since ( at least my first experience) XVIs (red/white). They went from obviously blatant fake (variants) to now (100% authentic BUT from nike manufacturers NOT NIKE or licensed NIKE SUPPLIER) 2009-present.

If you come away from this thread with nothing more then knowing ER sites are shady then you should be adult enough to put 1 and 1 together.

How do they match the tags on the inside identical to the ones of the actual releases from Nike? Manufacture date and all? Since they're "fakes" and why is this just now the issue now that the concords are coming out.. To me, it just seems like a lot of y'all are salty.. I bought my cool Greys last year this time.. Identical to my release day kicks.. No signs of fakes.. From the tags to the carbon fiber and Jordan logo.. I'm just interested in seeing the people that claim these site are fake and don't get their pairs on release day, end up trying to use these sites.. -__-. some of y'all are mickey..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

How do they match the tags on the inside identical to the ones of the actual releases from Nike? Manufacture date and all? Since they're "fakes" and why is this just now the issue now that the concords are coming out.. To me, it just seems like a lot of y'all are salty.. I bought my cool Greys last year this time.. Identical to my release day kicks.. No signs of fakes.. From the tags to the carbon fiber and Jordan logo.. I'm just interested in seeing the people that claim these site are fake and don't get their pairs on release day, end up trying to use these sites.. -__-. some of y'all are mickey..

They make their own tags and boxes, bro. When the shoe comes in something is always off but they chalk it up to JB "quality" and people go on thinking they got B-grades but nonetheless 100% authentic when they're more than likely 100% fake. Nooblee helped me send back my 3s to AR when I got them. I ordered cause I'll be out the country on RD otherwise I would've just got from NDC but upon arrival everything he pointed out in the thread was exactly what I got from AR. I eventually won the case and paypal rep even told me "another one?" when I called in about the dispute again AR.
Buyer Beware is pretty much all I can tell you guys to do.

WHATS UP WITH THESE TRACKING NUMBERS FROM SDS. I USUALLY ORDER AND FORGET ABOUT IT AND THEY JUST SHOW UP. I AM HAVING THEM SENT TO MY POPS OFFICE SO I NEED KNOW WHEN THEY GET THERE.

why are you guys saying all the shoes these sites sell are fake?

the only "fake" shoe SDS sold was the space jams. he never touched the ray allens, all these random sample/promo shoes.

roll.gif
Why would anyone be salty?  You think you are the only one that can order fake pairs from Early sites?  You guy's will be the one's selling your pairs and then crying and asking if anyone can help you get a pair.  I really hope you all get real pairs but I have seen this before with early sites they make a quick buck get found out they are fake and then start up again with a new name and web site.  Right Randy?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^

The Space Jam REMAKE fiasco is enough proof for anyone to not buy from early sellers.
This right here is all you need to know. No need to read the last 150 pages.

These cats are selling bootlegs. End of story. If you continue to believe otherwise, then your a fool, and as such you will continue to believe in the BS they sell. Ignorance is bliss.

My pair from Air Randy arrived today. I have my opinion on these, but I'm posting these for YOU guys so you can make your own decisions. These were done quickly with my cell cam just to get them up. If you guys need or want more, let me know and I'll see what I can do after work later tonight. For comparison sake, the CG's and SJ's are both pairs purchased from Foot Locker...go to work NT fam...

Ok so I ordered two pairs early. One from AR which I still havent got hopefully I get them but the end of the week. Second pair I got from Promoshoes. I ordered last Thursday and got them today. They look legit to me but I'll let you guys be the judge. They didnt come with the og box. They were just sent in a plain jordan box.

Originally Posted by Dc30

My pair from Air Randy arrived today. I have my opinion on these, but I'm posting these for YOU guys so you can make your own decisions. These were done quickly with my cell cam just to get them up. If you guys need or want more, let me know and I'll see what I can do after work later tonight. For comparison sake, the CG's and SJ's are both pairs purchased from Foot Locker...go to work NT fam...
01a15c60e57c7e9bf5d6bb0035846d62a4f1871.jpeg
cf915366e77c7a9b4d1a1a974058a20eb312535.jpeg

70615662ee717e9f78d91f3abd3d9601460b96b.jpeg
22b352c365d3e2297d9c7b669351e0ac3dcceeb.jpeg

cf225456e8e7074c7759deba2d6d289cbb4daa2.jpeg
d7d359296710e78677bf71cb945793ca3d80e48.jpeg
pics aint working brah

From those pics, looks like the left shoe is slightly off (like the wrinkled ones we saw earlier). But I guess NoobLee can really tell the difference.

Originally Posted by oso23

Ok so I ordered two pairs early. One from AR which I still havent got hopefully I get them but the end of the week. Second pair I got from Promoshoes. I ordered last Thursday and got them today. They look legit to me but I'll let you guys be the judge. They didnt come with the og box. They were just sent in a plain jordan box.
is the back tab with the 23 on it supposed to be "puffy" for lack of a better word? i thought it flush with the leather. i remember that being a sign on the early generations of fakes

also the left shoe in the second picture, is the basketball supposed to be that close to the back tab?

I ordered 8/2 from SDS for the higher price 2 pairs, order 488, still havent gotten a tracking #..... Those promoshoes xi above def look real compared to the AR ones shown before.....hopefully the SDS pairs will be identical...

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

roll.gif
Why would anyone be salty?  You think you are the only one that can order fake pairs from Early sites?  You guy's will be the one's selling your pairs and then crying and asking if anyone can help you get a pair.  I really hope you all get real pairs but I have seen this before with early sites they make a quick buck get found out they are fake and then start up again with a new name and web site.  Right Randy?
sick.gif

I haven't seen any proof of this at all.. That's all I'm saying. And that's coming from someone that has both pairs of cool Greys.. FoOtLocKer and an early site. No difference what so ever. I need to see some kind of documentation from Nike stating that these are indeed fake

its been said many times in pics from so called legit sites that the left shoe the ball on the jumpman being close to the black is normal.

roll.gif
sick.gif

I haven't seen any proof of this at all.. That's all I'm saying. And that's coming from someone that has both pairs of cool Greys.. FoOtLocKer and an early site. No difference what so ever. I need to see some kind of documentation from Nike stating that these are indeed fake

bro, your shoes are real. why you even listening to some of these trolls talking out their behind? they dont even know what they are talking about.

their "GOD" Noob even said these sites sell 90% real shoes.

like i said before the only "fake" shoe SDS sold is the recent space jams. other than that every single pair he has sold are all 10000% authentic and everyone who bought from him before can vouch for that.

roll.gif
sick.gif
i remember promo-shoes used to sell fakes too. the misinformed guys in high school would be going crazy over the different colors they had on their site

Those are horrible.....now I'm starting to think that these concords might join the mars and military 4s in terms of poor quality...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why are you guys saying all the shoes these sites sell are fake?

the only "fake" shoe SDS sold was the space jams. he never touched the ray allens, all these random sample/promo shoes.

Credibility is lost now. once you have a "fake" pair. Unfortunately he is going to lose a lot of customers due to this event. Not cool. Ask him for refund, no reply. Can you get in touch with him bro? space jams order 351

Originally Posted by Dc30

Zyzz...they're working now my dude...enjoy! 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

roll.gif
sick.gif

bro, your shoes are real. why you even listening to some of these trolls talking out their behind? they dont even know what they are talking about.

their "GOD" Noob even said these sites sell 90% real shoes.

like i said before the only "fake" shoe SDS sold is the recent space jams. other than that every single pair he has sold are all 10000% authentic and everyone who bought from him before can vouch for that.
Go Back to your workout thread lame.  You keep repping a shady seller because you received 1 pair of fake Concords for free.  Your pathetic.  Your were swearing the SJ were real 3 days ago, you will be saying the same thing about his other shoes.  What a clown, 1 pair of free shoes and this lame is in this and a workout thread paying more attention to Jay and his fake J's than his whole life.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom