Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

michealjordanuglyassjeans.jpg

I guess Jordan got these jeans 4 months early from a reseller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

1. all those sneakers sold by slam dunk space and air-randy seems to all have authentic parts from nike, so that means if any of these dorks complaining about QUALITY actually played some kind of sport with em im fairly certain they would've fall apart.

2. da issue here is that these sneakers are being made outside da window of original manufacturing period of da kicks. if ferrari said they ONLY made 300 enzo's but they lied and made 10,000 cars then sure da people who paid a premium for something thats not as limited..

doesn't mean that they aren't authentic ferraris.

3. when people purchase non matching restorations, it doesn't mean da car is a "fake" SS or a "fake" shelby cobra...it just isn't 100% original for da OEM...da car can very well be as good or better then da OEM specs.

bottomline is alot of ya giving grief to these cats over authentic kicks are frankly nerds, geeks, and cats that cop kicks to just stare at em in there hyper baric chambers..... u know da typical cat who cops these can give 2 %$!!# about what color stiching

is inside da insole, if there's a hole there...what color is da stamp #....alot of that $!@% is flat out going to nerd mode da way people grade comics and $!@%......its starting to get real disgusting here
laugh.gif
sick.gif

they're just sneakers at da end of day, if they're real what else do you want? jeeeez....

ya complain about everything,
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
watch when da release date comes and JB shows ya how much they love ya being selling ya kicks they basically have da same exact errors, flaws, and miss givings

that ya hammering slamdunkspace, and air-randy, marqueesole for...ya forget these are da guys that release pics months and months in advance for us to see that ya would other wise have to wait for....

bunch of lil girls crying up in here.
I can't take you seriously with all that "da" use.
roll.gif
son i probably got sneakers in my collection older then you....fall back JR.
grin.gif

bottomline is alot of ya getting ya panties in a bunch over real kicks with meh quality sounds like typical JB to me....imma hear all these same complaints come release date, i can count on it.
laugh.gif
ya idiots up in here complain about everything...some of da it warranted (changing materials on V's)

some if its is flat out lunacy ( my sneaker dont have a hole inside da middle of da insole..are they fake?
ohwell.gif
)

these site have been your ONLY source to see sneakers that drop 1/2 a year from now and cop em and ya trying to start a mutiny? for what..whats it gonna accomplish? even people calling em flat out fake shoes wouldn't really call em that cuz they're all 100% real materials.

all i see is a potential for ya broke +#@%#! to start trying to skeem and order pairs from these cats, and declare em fake so you can get free sneakers. keep it funky, thats what alot of ya planning, or doing.
laugh.gif

ya aint low, i already smell da set up.....

Don't know what that has to do with your "grown man" grammar, but..
MShippo3792.jpg

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Well if he is so sure their real why don't he(JAY at SLAMDUNKSPACE)say that if their not real that you keep the shoes and he will refund your money?That would ease alot of people minds except that the cats that ordered from Randy would be saying they the pairs they got from Jay.This whole Concord fiasco is off the chart.Let's just all agree that right now nobody knows what a REAL 2011 CONCORD is suppose to look like.Also I bet is they said okay we cooked them up but were selling them for retail cats would still buy them LoL
saw this posted a few days ago in this thread..

r6x06o.png

this is the fatality pic. it's over over now. cats gonna be getting free garbage to hoop in.
all that means is broke cats in a recession gonna try to stick up his website with fraudulent claims up da wazoo to get free kicks until ya bankrupt homie

hey look randy figured out how to get rid of all those extra SJ shoe trees he has in his office

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by three2three

so you understand, we want diamonds, they're shipping Moissanites.
[font=arial, sans-serif][/font]
from all da pics ive seen they nothing like any variants, fakes, etc. so alot of ya getting riled up over sneakers that are real....just bad pre-release quality or if what homie said about being "remade" then they're literally sneakers that were cooked up with left over parts

from authentic XI's..which doesn't make em fake in da classic definition.

9999.99999% of da comments i saw on his page are people who haven't gotten they're shipment.

I agree with you ninja. I've been following both his fb page and this thread, and at the end of the day people just mad on the time. Everyone who is getting their shoes soon or already have them seem happy. I've only bought from Randy once and never had a problem a long time ago. But people are always going to complain. I feel like most people are trying to just get free shoes by ordering and telling paypal Randy is fake. Kind of sad to just see so much speculation.

the toe cap being off center and the horrible positions of the jumpman on the heels are reason for some of the hate...And if it comes to pass that the toe should be opaque compared to see through like the cool greys than thats another issue..Like alot of people say though its your own money use it how you like.  If theyre fake gotta live and learn, but i'd be crazy to pay 275 for some b-grades or shoes made of different parts of others... For the record I was gonna cop from either SDS or AR but the pics ive seen arent satisfactory enough on each pair to ME

I just got mine delivered about an hour ago (from AirRandy). Tried them on and feel like they should as well.

I'm actually really pleased with them - compared them to my CG's and Spacejams and the quality seems to be on par. They have a translucent toecap, not milky however.

I will post pictures later tonight (I'm in Australia)

For the record I wasn't going to buy a pair of Concords or Space Jams from any of these sites, but I did get excited to see those HTM Footscapes I haven't seen at any of the shops I buy from in the US. Thanks to my due diligence in researching a place I went through all of this thread and decided that it was too risky.

BTW I'll fully admit that I'm a nerd and downright geeky. I've never said or implied I was anything else. I enjoy older Jordans because of the design work that went into them, and I could never bring myself to spend a dime on anything that wasn't above board. Sure it means missing out on some releases, but that's life.

Randy is a fool for those kobe pics....all this $&%( happening to him....he did it to himself, imo.
I'm not saying he sells fakes,nor am I saying he sells authentics,I've never purchaseed from him and 99% sure I never will.
This shoe changed the culture when they first introduced to the world....and its sure changing the culture again with this release....so much info and lies have been leaked and shared,I can just only imagine all the other "secrets" out there

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Concords from AR saw someone post this review on his fb page

http://www.youtube.com/wa...Ozc&feature=youtu.be

2:33 back of the shoe has a 53!!! Pretty sure that is just a mirror image cus the 3 is backwards too. People acting crazy over nothingAR's Facebook going crazy over that even though it's just bc of the video! Haha

Haha, thanks for adding that. Get a little lazy typing from my phone.It is the mirror effect, I just thought it was funny how they are flying off the handle anyway.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Concords from AR saw someone post this review on his fb page

http://www.youtube.com/wa...Ozc&feature=youtu.be

smh hes stupid/confused. he said "i dont have a problem with them(concords)" then he says "yall see those foams those is real i aint get them from AR" then he proceeds to show off/brag about more shoes he got from AR.

is this fool the rep. for defenders of "fake shoes" this stuff is crazy.

Well if he is so sure their real why don't he(JAY at SLAMDUNKSPACE)say that if their not real that you keep the shoes and he will refund your money?That would ease alot of people minds except that the cats that ordered from Randy would be saying they the pairs they got from Jay.This whole Concord fiasco is off the chart.Let's just all agree that right now nobody knows what a REAL 2011 CONCORD is suppose to look like.Also I bet is they said okay we cooked them up but were selling them for retail cats would still buy them LoL

r6x06o.png
already asked jay about this. he said he offered it to one guy on twitter.

its not for everyone. i guess the guy asked if they were real? Jay will not let you keep shoes. he already said if somehow the shoes were fake he will pay return shipping and offer full refund.

Originally Posted by three2three

so you understand, we want diamonds, they're shipping Moissanites.
[font=arial, sans-serif][/font]
from all da pics ive seen they nothing like any variants, fakes, etc. so alot of ya getting riled up over sneakers that are real....just bad pre-release quality or if what homie said about being "remade" then they're literally sneakers that were cooked up with left over parts

9999.99999% of da comments i saw on his page are people who haven't gotten they're shipment.

I agree with you ninja. I've been following both his fb page and this thread, and at the end of the day people just mad on the time. Everyone who is getting their shoes soon or already have them seem happy. I've only bought from Randy once and never had a problem a long time ago. But people are always going to complain. I feel like most people are trying to just get free shoes by ordering and telling paypal Randy is fake. Kind of sad to just see so much speculation.
AGREE !!!
i also think the same way w ninja n teller
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

r6x06o.png
already asked jay about this. he said he offered it to one guy on twitter.

its not for everyone. i guess the guy asked if they were real? Jay will not let you keep shoes. he already said if somehow the shoes were fake he will pay return shipping and offer full refund.
serious question, what make you so sure that the concords that SDS sending out are authentic? Do you know if Jay and AR got the shoes from the same supplier or not?

Originally Posted by mints

Going with the car analogy you used earlier. If you were in the market for a classic muscle car and someone sold it to you as Guaranteed Authentic, charged you a premium, then you get it and you find out that the parts are all remanufactured 3rd party parts, you wouldn't be pissed? If so I've got a car to sell you, GREAT PRICE.
1. all those sneakers sold by slam dunk space and air-randy seems to all have authentic parts from nike, so that means if any of these dorks complaining about QUALITY actually played some kind of sport with em im fairly certain they would've fall apart.

2. da issue here is that these sneakers are being made outside da window of original manufacturing period of da kicks. if ferrari said they ONLY made 300 enzo's but they lied and made 10,000 cars then sure da people who paid a premium for something thats not as limited..

doesn't mean that they aren't authentic ferraris.

3. when people purchase non matching restorations, it doesn't mean da car is a "fake" SS or a "fake" shelby cobra...it just isn't 100% original for da OEM...da car can very well be as good or better then da OEM specs.

bottomline is alot of ya giving grief to these cats over authentic kicks are frankly nerds, geeks, and cats that cop kicks to just stare at em in there hyper baric chambers..... u know da typical cat who cops these can give 2 %$!!# about what color stiching

is inside da insole, if there's a hole there...what color is da stamp #....alot of that $!@% is flat out going to nerd mode da way people grade comics and $!@%......its starting to get real disgusting here
laugh.gif
sick.gif

they're just sneakers at da end of day, if they're real what else do you want? jeeeez....

ya complain about everything,
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
watch when da release date comes and JB shows ya how much they love ya being selling ya kicks they basically have da same exact errors, flaws, and miss givings

that ya hammering slamdunkspace, and air-randy, marqueesole for...ya forget these are da guys that release pics months and months in advance for us to see that ya would other wise have to wait for....

bunch of lil girls crying up in here.
LOL.....i would like to see how people that said milky soles are legit n clear soles are fake found out that when in RD JB officially used the clear soles....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom