Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

FINALLY! A WORKING TRACKING NUMBER! My flawless kicks better be in there... along with my full length zoom air insole! O yea, I didn't forget.

Why is ppl sayin if their shoes don't get delivered 2day then Monday...what happened 2 Saturday??? The US postal service still delivers on Saturdays

Originally Posted by OG2345

What do you guys think? Monday is the deadline, if nothing by Monday....Opening up a claim!
mad.gif
Open one now, light a fire under his @___

SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND:

1. TRACKING NUMBERS FROM OVER SEAS TAKE A LONG TIME TO SHOW UP, USUALLY LIKE 3 DAYS AFTER THEY WERE ACTUALLY SENT OUT... SO ALTHOUGH I AM NOT DEFENDING ANY SITES, THOSE "BOGUS" TRACKING #'S MAY ACTUALLY WORK IN DUE TIME.

2. WHEN YOU PAY A SELLER WITH PAYPAL, HE/SHE CAN PRINT OUT YOUR TRACKING NUMBER, BUT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTIL THE SHOES ARE ACTUALLY GIVEN TO EMS/USPS/UPS/FEDEX... SO THERE WONT BE ANY UPDATES UNTIL THEN.

3. ADD THE TIME FROM NUMBERS 1 AND 2 AND THEN FACTOR IN THE AMOUNT OF ORDERS THEY RECEIVED AND FULFILLED. NOW INCLUDE THE FACT THAT THESE DUDES CAN BARELY SPEAK IN ENGLISH AND ALL THE REFUNDING THEY PROBABLY HAD TO DEAL WITH IN ADDITION TO NT DAMN NEAR SHUTTING THEM DOWN.. WHICH I THINK IS COMICAL 
laugh.gif

SO MY ADVICE IS TO CAREFULLY WATCH THAT 40 0R 45 DAY PAYPAL WINDOW SO AS NOT TO GET FRAUDED BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT TRACKING NUMBERS FROM OVER SEAS WONT WORK UNTIL SHIPPING COMPANIES HAVE THE SHOES IN HAND...AND WE DONT SEE THAT OVER HERE IN THE STATES FOR LIKE 2-3 DAYS FROM THAT POINT. I BOUGHT SHOES FROM OVERSEAS BEFORE AND I AM JUST OFFERING MY EXPERIENCE... GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE EARLY BUYERS 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by hostos

these guys legit?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT, I REPEAT....DO NOT BUY FROM KING KICKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a HUUUUGE beef about them on twitter, They were stealing pics from other sites and trying to sell shoes, when people bought, they never recieved there shoes. 
SITE IS NOT LEGIT AT ALL! they have been talked about on here before. they dont even have/own the shoes they are selling. they collect money first then pay for shoes when they get enough orders.

whew!!
thanks for the response guys, site looks real legit with phone number to call and everything

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

FINALLY! A WORKING TRACKING NUMBER! My flawless kicks better be in there... along with my full length zoom air insole! O yea, I didn't forget.

What was your order number? i ordered on July 29th. #394 and it still does not work
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

got this last night...mind blown. i was told last week my order had shipped.

my dear customer!

How are you?

Very sorry for delay shipping

We are doing everything we can to process your shipment, please give us a or 2 days to get it work. Hopefully we will get it done tomorrow ,hope you understand pre order is hard to control but we are still first company have bulk quantity concord xi for sale! We

promise your will receive tracking number and you can track it on website before Sunday, at least.Shipping usually take 5- 7 business delivery ,so you will receive your shoes next week, I hope you will be happy when you receive shoes. And we appreciate support www.slamdunkspace.com, we may take little more time for shipping but we getting nice and good quality shoes for customers.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience this may cause.

dont worry man.  It will come.  I am about 20% sure on that.

Read Spoiler [+]
j/k, it should come soon

I'm really pulling for you guys ordering from AR and SDS...never like to see people put out bread for low quality shoes. It's a hit or miss, so I'm sticking to RD and copping. Keep the vids and comparison coming tho...

as you may remember I never gota tracking #, but Jay emailed me again today to make sure I want them instead of a refund, I told him yea send them he said hell send them out today and send the tracking so hopefully everything is smooth.....

@Johnnyblaze even tho u waitin 4 RD and didn't buy from the early sellers u still hope we get good quality shoes...that's a true G yo...that's wassup homie...we need more NT'ers like u on here instead of the 1s hatin (y'all kno who y'all are)

Tracking still not working, bit cut about this seeing other pplWork lol.. Sent him a few emails past days and no reply.

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

@Johnnyblaze even tho u waitin 4 RD and didn't buy from the early sellers u still hope we get good quality shoes...that's a true G yo...that's wassup homie...we need more NT'ers like u on here instead of the 1s hatin (y'all kno who y'all are)

No doubt fam, I hate seeing bs on people feet, so I'm all for folks getting the best of the best.

Originally Posted by dakine

My tracking # finally works. Order 495

Im 394 and he sent me the tracking number last Thursday. Still as of right now, does not work.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by coco8723

Tracking still not working, bit cut about this seeing other pplWork lol.. Sent him a few emails past days and no reply.

I am with you on that one.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Ordered early too, one first day

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Im 394 and he sent me the tracking number last Thursday. Still as of right now, does not work.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
did you file a claim or dispute?

If you have, you might want to get in touch with Jay.  Let him know, you want the shoes.

Dont cancel the claim though.  Just get in touch with Jay.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by coco8723

I am with you on that one.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Ordered early too, one first day
Same here, I'm order #490 and still not working...but he did mention about working until late Saturday or early Sunday.

Man how is that possible?

ill just leave this here.

I told all of you not to be down and make Jay look dumb like AR. The man is legit, very slow in processing and getting out shipment but is legit.

That's maybe the only thing I dislike about SDS is the shipping process other than that his stuff is authentic.

Zyzz, more pics please bro!

so my tracking number still doesnt work. was promised it would work within 12 hours yesterday at 2:00. its now 21 & 1/2 hours later. glad to see some tracking numbers are working. i have an open claim, which Jay knew about when he emailed me yesterday telling me about my tracking working within 12 hours. i emailed him again and walked him through how to add the tracking number to the paypal to protect himself after shipping out the shoes. i dont necessarily want the refund, i just want the shoes. Especially after seeing Zyzz's msrp tag on what looks to be an authentic box. the pure Pandemonium caused by this shoe is unbelievable

ill just leave this here.
Can I have some pics of the shoe please?  Specifically to toe?  I have been sitting back and waiting for the SDS pairs to arrive and I would like to see the whole product...

Back
Top Bottom