Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

indifferent.gif
 @ milking this situation.
post the pictures of the shoes bro.  you've blindly led hundreds of people on this website (and countless others) that SDS is legit without any concrete proof of this.  now that you've received them, you're teasing everyone? 

Post the pictures and get on with it.

real glad to see that picture, now post the rest!

its a step closer to our hope that Jay was gonna come thru wtih the 100% Auth pairs which was the cause of the long wait

Originally Posted by mdi2332

cashm0neyand1did u order a size 11.5? Because he doesn't have that size at all.

no, i order size 10 x2, I did file a claim because i was sick and tired of being D__ed around. saying it was shipped when it really has not. and saying tracking will work. over 1 week and it still dont work. i emailed him though

Im honestly looking forward to seeing the Concords that people receive.......I hope everyone gets a perfect pair but I think we can all agree thats not likely

Zyzz everyone is waiting on your pics dude, myself included
nerd.gif

Everyone get your popcorn ready
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Anybody who got theirs already from Air Randy, when u checked the tracking did it say out for delivery right b4 u received them or did it still say in transit...I'm askin bcuz mine been "in customs" and "out of customs" nyc since the 23rd...I'm wonderin will I get them 2mor since I'm only 2 hours from nyc in philly

I would like to know the answer to this as well.  My pkg as been "out of customs" since the 23rd and I live in NYC 
laugh.gif

He told me wont ship unless I close my claim refund it is. We've Been getting lied to last thing I'm going to do is put my trust in them

my tracking number from sds finally worked last night! my order number is 417 so i think your guys' tracking numbers will work soon

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

He told me wont ship unless I close my claim refund it is. We've Been getting lied to last thing I'm going to do is put my trust in them

May I ask, when did you escalate to a dispute?  Cause from my understanding, if the seller doesnt respond within 10 days, you automatically get your refund.  right?

with the way jordan brand has been supplying the retros lately with a generous amount of pairs why do you guys think this shoe is going to be hard to obtain come release day? do you really think the average consumer is gonna drop 200 on this shoe?

i say average consumer because thats who will determine if this release will be hard to get.....well that and the resellers who are gonna try and buy up the whole stock...

just dont rely on online sites. get up off your butt and get them at your local stores...

i dont live in a major city but i know 11 stores here will have these so i will be good...

Also, i dont know if everyone has experience as seller. When using Paypal, and someone files a claim or dispute against you, the fund gets withheld by paypal. With the amount of orders SDS got, and subsequently the amount of refund requests, its pretty safe to assume paypal is really taking this seriously. As such, I can only imagine the majority of the fund within SDS paypal's account being limited.

My suggestion for those who filed a dispute a long time ago and its been almost 10 days is to wait for refund, and then re-order if you arent scared to.

Nike has been pretty hard on the production line after the AR fiasco. From my knowledge, the shoes were ready since last week, but the rest of the stuff didnt all come till later on. Maybe that explains the delays.

Either way, not making any excuses for anyone. If you getting close to that 10 days, might as well get your money back first.

eddo did you order bro?

and yea thats the best idea. just get your money back. wait til pics pop up. if you like what you see, reorder. and least when you reorder now, you'll know for sure he has them in hand and won't be playing games. piece of cake.

All he has to do is respond with a working tracking number and when delivered he will be golden. If he can't do that forget it. It's 3 days in on the dispute. I will wear my dmp until December. I'm not losing anything here.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Tracking working.
smile.gif

Hopefully the wait was for better quality.

There will be no soy source...................

Spoiler [+]
i hope

Back
Top Bottom