Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

My connect who is a regional manager at FL said the concords won't be as limited as the previous 11's. JB fell short with some their releases this year in sales so they want to recoup some of the losses cause they these will fly off the shelves no matter how many they make. On the other hand, this double dip recession we are in should keep some of the "fiscally responsible hypebeasts" who would buy a pair in previous years think twice about pulling the trigger
tongue.gif
. It shouldn't be any harder to cop than any other release this year.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I gave him the same but he isn't responding to me anymore. It's whatever at this point. Ready to take my money back and move on if I can't get responses from the seller or site.

working on it.
@ Rippaflow. i know man. i feel your pain. in the same boat as you. i hope he can reply and tell me something soon. emailed him for the 4th time just now. getting no reply
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by matt2126

Jay just emailed me, he said he had to reahip my shoes. I have a claim, but sent an email stating I'd cancel the claim as long as he shipped the shoes, gives him proof for paypal so the money can be released back into his account. I'm hoping I have my tracking number working ASAP.

I had the same dilemma and did the same thing as you did I also got the same reply 
smile.gif
 hopefully our tracking number works the soonest....

BTW @eddo appreciate your help fam!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

My connect who is a regional manager at FL said the concords won't be as limited as the previous 11's. JB fell short with some their releases this year in sales so they want to recoup some of the losses cause they these will fly off the shelves no matter how many they make. On the other hand, this double dip recession we are in should keep some of the "fiscally responsible hypebeasts" who would buy a pair in previous years think twice about pulling the trigger
tongue.gif

Imagine if this was true...I'm not saying it wouldn't be but if it went down like this it would be so nice to come in the store in the afternoon asking for your size, actually be able to try it on inside the store ( rather than the workers trying to get you in and out ) and them asking you if you would like to buy more than one pair. What a wonderful Christmas 2011 would be!

It really boils down to what part of the country you stay in and what size you need. I saw CG's on the shelves the following Monday after rd. This year the big time shoe stores were expecting the Orion and Cardinal 7's, and Red/White/Blue 5's to sellout quick. Even the 5's that just came out are still for sale in most sizes for retail. It's just another sign of the economy slowing down.

P.S. I am attempting to break the monotony of this thread and act as if this whole early release rigmarole didn't exist on here. I think we need to keep our dollars in the US. Why play "Let's Make a Deal" with these clowns?  China has enough of our dough. Little do you know you are contributing to the erosion of our economy buying from these overseas vendors.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nario

how many are employees able to hold? are they able to buy pair(s) themselves?

My friend that works at FL said he could only buy one pair of each group(kids,grade school, and men) for this year but last year for th cg's they were allowed too get multiple pairs

It really boils down to what part of the country you stay in and what size you need. I saw CG's on the shelves the following Monday after rd. This year the big time shoe stores were expecting the Orion and Cardinal 7's, and Red/White/Blue 5's to sellout quick. Even the 5's that just came out are still for sale in most sizes for retail. It's just another sign of the economy slowing down.

P.S. I am attempting to break the monotony of this thread and act as if this whole early release rigmarole didn't exist on here. I think we need to keep our dollars in the US. Why play "Let's Make a Deal" with these clowns?  China has enough of our dough. Little do you know you are contributing to the erosion of our economy buying from these overseas vendors.
indifferent.gif

hardly chinas fault though

Originally Posted by eddo1005

indifferent.gif

hardly chinas fault though

I agree, just think the bleeding has to stop somewhere. Both countries are depending on each other more and more.

wow.....smh....everyone have been so mean to zyzz at first......and now after he shows his pair everyone are nicer to him.....come on NT fams you guys are better than this......glad to see zyzz is wise guy and not angry after all those mean words to him......

and i think zyzz has win some bets in here....
smile.gif

and it looks more milky soles are out from early sellers..... SDS, rmk, kingkickz....... let see what JB will have for official.....

Originally Posted by DN41

Originally Posted by matt2126

Jay just emailed me, he said he had to reahip my shoes. I have a claim, but sent an email stating I'd cancel the claim as long as he shipped the shoes, gives him proof for paypal so the money can be released back into his account. I'm hoping I have my tracking number working ASAP.

I had the same dilemma and did the same thing as you did I also got the same reply 
smile.gif
 hopefully our tracking number works the soonest....

BTW @eddo appreciate your help fam!
smile.gif

"Ok my friend! I will ship out asap! Sorry for delay!
 Best regards
 Jay"

"Hello my dear friend! How are you? Very sorry for delay!  Your tracking number will update on Monday or Sunday.. please check on NIKETALK some people tracking already working,and some people already received shoes. Your tracking number will working soon, and please support us when you receive shoes and happy for it!
Any more question please let me know!

Best regards
Jay"

Add around 6 more hours is a Sunday on Asia. So if he was not able to send out 2-9 hours ago the tracking will be available on Monday morning in the States which is Monday night in Asia that is if he'll ship on Morning in Asia.

Dang time difference is confusing
tired.gif

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

tongue.gif

Imagine if this was true...I'm not saying it wouldn't be but if it went down like this it would be so nice to come in the store in the afternoon asking for your size, actually be able to try it on inside the store ( rather than the workers trying to get you in and out ) and them asking you if you would like to buy more than one pair. What a wonderful Christmas 2011 would be!
what channel was that movie on?

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

tongue.gif

what channel was that movie on?

If this is true, which is possible. I still believe they will be gone by the end of the day at the very latest. I wouldnt chance it to be able to get your size in the afternoon. Get there in the morning.

Originally Posted by kobejames21

wow.....smh....everyone have been so mean to zyzz at first......and now after he shows his pair everyone are nicer to him.....come on NT fams you guys are better than this......glad to see zyzz is wise guy and not angry after all those mean words to him......

and i think zyzz has win some bets in here....
smile.gif

and it looks more milky soles are out from early sellers..... SDS, rmk, kingkickz....... let see what JB will have for official.....

YOU SOUND LIKE AN EMAIL FROM JAY

laugh.gif
@ all you jits buying fake Concords to have them early.

The only people beasting on these are the dudes who don't have any OG's or 00 retros.

So I filed a dispute with paypal a while back on AR cuz it was taking my shoes so long to ship. Well the next day, my tracking finally worked. But I left the dispute open just in-case my pair turned out to be one of the bad one. My shoes are currently in Chicago (I'm in Zachary, LA), but AR has escalated MY DISPUTE to a CLAIM since I didn't close it after my tracking worked!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my tracking is still wrong. i have emailed jay twice to send me the correct tracking number and both times he sent me back the same one that has too many characters. i'm not worried about the pairs getting here, but i do want to be home when they arrive.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ all you jits buying fake Concords to have them early.

The only people beasting on these are the dudes who don't have any OG's or 00 retros.
And lest we forget.. Those who want to "stunt" on elementary school kids. 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

something funny for you guys.

This joevenuto guy is trying to defend randy hard.

Look at his facebook post and my rebuttal.

Back
Top Bottom