Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by bhcizme916

Originally Posted by Zyzz

SDS = Concord and Space Jam super fakes. Period.

thanks, no ones talking about the Space Jams cause we already know the deal with them.

when you provide actual concrete proof that the Concords are all fake which they arent then please post it. til then stop it
Ya we do know the deal...They are called "remakes" aka super fakes. Also they were said to be made of "left over materials".
Already posted proof about ten pages back with pics of my size 12 Concords from SDS...Go read!
We will all see the super fake truth very soon when the actual pictures and shoes are finally released.

You know the funny thing is you guys follow everything nooblee posted so religiously.  Hop on his bandwagon whenever he makes a post about fakes, yet, when he doesnt say anything about SDS's pairs authenticity, you guys still manage to take up his role.

I am sure Nooblee is just itching to call out SDS's pairs being fake, yet to this date, he hasnt.  Despite the 2093840932832 pictures posted already.  How you guys manage to completely overlook this fact is beyond me.

If you guys dont remember, nooblee didnt take long before flat out saying AR's pairs are fake right after the first few pictures of AR pairs start surfacing.  Ever wonder why that hasnt happened with SDS pairs?

Yes, there have been some major QC issues, i dont deny that at all.  But at the end of the day, it is QC issues, not authenticity issues.  How you guys manage to combine one with the other is just silly.

Honestly, to everyone that got less than perfect pairs from SDS, I sympathize, i really do, but please spare me the fake talk.  None of you have intimate knowledge of fakes, and you know it.  Since nooblee started this, its only fitting that nooblee ends it too.  Unless you guys can get him to go on record saying that your SDS concord is fake, i am not listening.  To me, you guys just sound like a bunch of whiney kids.  I have stated since the beginning that blemishes are bound to happen, if you want perfect products, wait till RD(even though i dont believe all RD pairs are going to be flawless, at least authenticity wont be an issue).

Dont let my post deter you from getting a refund for your less than perfect pair, thats not my intention.  I am just tired of any old joe just coming in the thread screaming fake, when they are just mad that their pair didnt turn out as good as zyzz's. 

Get nooblee to comment on your concords, only way that any of the fake talk have any merit.

Originally Posted by Freeze

funny thing is...though they were supposedly produced at the same time...they got the 23 on the back of the jams correct...

Did your tracking update when it reached customs??

thanks, no ones talking about the Space Jams cause we already know the deal with them.

when you provide actual concrete proof that the Concords are all fake which they arent then please post it. til then stop it
2ykjihd.jpg

PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE TO QUESTION A SITE AND A US STATE SIDE RE-SELLER WHOSBUYING THE SAME SHOES FROM THE SAME QUESTIONABLE SITE

buyer beware

wait it out until november/december people and tell your non NT friends to wait

dont buy from these places (air randy slamdunkspace penny23.com kixlab sneakerape sneakerhotline vmvinc ect) I KNOW I LEFT A FEW SITES OUT

i was sent questionable pics and i passed at $220.00shipped

dont let someone sell yousomething that is not store purchased

like public enemy said�

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Son knew they were slangin fake jams and went and copped anyway....at what location do the residents exhibit that behavior????

Word. AND way over retail lol #sold

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Ya we do know the deal...They are called "remakes" aka super fakes. Also they were said to be made of "left over materials".
Already posted proof about ten pages back with pics of my size 12 Concords from SDS...Go read!
We will all see the super fake truth very soon when the actual pictures and shoes are finally released.

You know the funny thing is you guys follow everything nooblee posted so religiously.  Hop on his bandwagon whenever he makes a post about fakes, yet, when he doesnt say anything about SDS's pairs authenticity, you guys still manage to take up his role.

I am sure Nooblee is just itching to call out SDS's pairs being fake, yet to this date, he hasnt.  Despite the 2093840932832 pictures posted already.  How you guys manage to completely overlook this fact is beyond me.

If you guys dont remember, nooblee didnt take long before flat out saying AR's pairs are fake right after the first few pictures of AR pairs start surfacing.  Ever wonder why that hasnt happened with SDS pairs?

Yes, there have been some major QC issues, i dont deny that at all.  But at the end of the day, it is QC issues, not authenticity issues.  How you guys manage to combine one with the other is just silly.

Honestly, to everyone that got less than perfect pairs from SDS, I sympathize, i really do, but please spare me the fake talk.  None of you have intimate knowledge of fakes, and you know it.  Since nooblee started this, its only fitting that nooblee ends it too.  Unless you guys can get him to go on record saying that your SDS concord is fake, i am not listening.  To me, you guys just sound like a bunch of whiney kids.  I have stated since the beginning that blemishes are bound to happen, if you want perfect products, wait till RD(even though i dont believe all RD pairs are going to be flawless, at least authenticity wont be an issue).

Dont let my post deter you from getting a refund for your less than perfect pair, thats not my intention.  I am just tired of any old joe just coming in the thread screaming fake, when they are just mad that their pair didnt turn out as good as zyzz's. 

Get nooblee to comment on your concords, only way that any of the fake talk have any merit.

My post has nothing to do with "Nooblee", it is my opinion only. I analyzed and compared these shoes that I received from SDS myself. ALL of these early pairs that have been bought online are obvious super fakes, not just mine or "zyzz's". You will all see that these are not authentic shoes sooner or later. Until then step up your super fake detection skills...Lol...Seriously though.
By the way...Go check my pictures...My pairs looks just as good, if not better than "zzyz's" pair.

Those pairs on the past 2 pages look good minus the 23 on the back being a little out of wack. This release can't come soon enough
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by Freeze

funny thing is...though they were supposedly produced at the same time...they got the 23 on the back of the jams correct...

Did your tracking update when it reached customs??
nope. they just showed up.  it updated after they were delivered.

Son knew they were slangin fake jams and went and copped anyway....at what location do the residents exhibit that behavior????
nah.  I ordered back in july.  before any of the news broke.  they just now arrived. 

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

2ykjihd.jpg

PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE TO QUESTION A SITE AND A US STATE SIDE�RE-SELLER WHOS�BUYING THE SAME SHOES FROM THE SAME QUESTIONABLE SITE

buyer beware�

wait it out until november/december people and tell your non NT friends to wait

dont buy from these places (air randy slamdunkspace penny23.com kixlab sneakerape sneakerhotline vmvinc ect) I KNOW I LEFT A FEW SITES OUT�

i was sent questionable pics and i passed at $220.00�shipped

dont let someone sell you�something that is not store purchased�

like public enemy said��

FLAVOR FLAVE at his best right there!!! It's a good point I still question what's realwothout an OFFICAL pic, need something concrete to base all these early pairs on, is there a production date of the December release or no? The RD pairs will have diff dates then the early releases? Yes or no?

This thread will go down as most controversial in NT history. ... until Nike release pics of concords

laugh.gif
at dudes being salty at their pairs being suspect. Good things happen to those who wait. The wait and anticipation is half the fun. Makes you cherish the shoes that much more

eddo and zyzz are in complete DENIAL if they're still saying SDS didn't ship any fakes.
indifferent.gif

KryptiX's pair is DEFINITELY FAKE.

blatantly tried to doctor that toe to be opaque, just like nooblee predicted.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Aight fam...My long awaited delivery has arrived! Now, at first glance, I was under the impression that I received a near flawless pair, but after about 5 minutes of examination, it is clear that there is MUCH to be desired. These will hold me over til RD, but I will FOR SURE be copping on RD day. And Examining the hell out of my pairs now that I have a basis model. Onto the kix!:
A Visible Dirt Stain under the outsole. Quite ugly but won't make a difference after a few wears.
Unfortunately, mine have that slanted 23 also
frown.gif
...Furthermore, there's a paint chip out of the '2' on the right shoe. PLUS, the back PL cut is pretty atrocious.
At the end of the day, I signed up to gamble and I didn't lose completely. I'll rock em, because I know come December I'm gonna have another pair. And as we all know, they could end up the same. So, we'll see. Let me know what y'all think. I'm just glad they don't look like ol' boys on the preceding page.

***EDIT: From SDS.***

Come on fam', dude screwed you over!
Smh... It's not your fault but you have to do something about this!

I'm pretty sure you dropped some bread on these, just to get a pair like that?! 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd file a claim!

Use that money to double up on a RD pair.

Just my advice...

These are screaming fakes when you see this: 

The "Jumpman Jordan"

Over the middle should match up with the third lace loops.

See how the one on my left, your right is slanted and crooked looking? 
mad.gif

I feel for you fam', and I'm not trying to bash you or your pair just smh at SDS! 
grin.gif
I appreciate you tryin to look out Fam, for sure, but I'm gonna need someone to back you up on these being FAKE...??? In all honesty, it's not really slanted hard. As popposed to the 23 on the back, this is actually hella straight in person. And furthermore, that IS in the thrid lace loop. I guess I'm missing something...Anyone else have an opinion on mine??
Well then I might have been wrong, but it did look slanted! 
I know they are on the third lace loop, but they should stretch right across like a line.

IF you're happy with your pair, it's your money do what you want.

I'd return them though IMO.

You payed for a DS pair, and for them to be flaw-less.

To get the pair what you got in return is just wrong! 
frown.gif

They had dirt, the 23 was messed up, etc...

Maybe try to return them for another pair, and try your luck.

One last thing, for the one's that got a good pair maybe I count 5?

For each one that got a good pair seems like 10 or more got bad pairs.

Do NOT promote these shoes, you're giving people false hope!

Dude's are taking chances and taking L's!

Wait until release date, yes even those might not be perfect but you can stop this by inspecting your shoes before buying.

I promise y'all Release Date pair WILL NOT have slanted 23's, dirty soles, etc...

To each his own, I hope a lot of you take my warning... 

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Couldn't get a good shot of the tag so here's some of what is on it:
378037-107
06/08/11 - 7/28/11
102974324           UPC 00883419242373

2r41l5z.jpg

2ryms1w.jpg

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Pretty much saw it coming after what has happened recently.. but here they are:
(sorry for only iphone pics)
Yellow Toes.. Yellow straps..
2nrnbr5.jpg

+#%...
1znpmcl.jpg

Mini-me box..
ra3m91.jpg

left jumpman damn near jumping over the 23.. smashed right shoe..
x1gcpd.jpg

23 Spacing:
mttb83.jpg

EDDO AND ZYZZ: WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING JAY/SDS HASN'T SHIPPED ANY FAKE PAIRS AFTER SEEING THIS?!?

DJ Proto J wrote: EDDO AND THE FAKE ZYZZ: WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING JAY/SDS HASN'T SHIPPED ANY FAKE PAIRS AFTER SEEING THIS?!?

It would be a conflict of interest for The Fake Zyzz acknowledging it and eddo is just in the Nile

DJ Proto J wrote: EDDO AND THE FAKE ZYZZ: WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING JAY/SDS HASN'T SHIPPED ANY FAKE PAIRS AFTER SEEING THIS?!?

It would be a conflict of interest for The Fake Zyzz acknowledging it and eddo is just in the Nile

Like I said, you two are both a product of what nooblee has posted.  Yet you guys still cant get nooblee to get on and call it fake.  If having a difference of opinion is considered denial, then so be it. 

My comments stand as is.  Get nooblee to comment on the pairs.  DJ, as i recall you were never much of a fan of XI till recently, your words as far as fake XIs, hold very lil weight, if any.

I will be waiting for nooblee to make another splash, before i start tangling with you guys on the matter.  Completely ridiculous, everyone who has a different opinion than yours is either in denial or work for SDS.  Are you guys for real?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Like I said, you two are both a product of what nooblee has posted.  Yet you guys still cant get nooblee to get on and call it fake.  If having a difference of opinion is considered denial, then so be it. 

My comments stand as is.  Get nooblee to comment on the pairs.  DJ, as i recall you were never much of a fan of XI till recently, your words as far as fake XIs, hold very lil weight, if any.

I will be waiting for nooblee to make another splash, before i start tangling with you guys on the matter.  Completely ridiculous, everyone who has a different opinion than yours is either in denial or work for SDS.  Are you guys for real?

Is "Nooblee" a God to you or something? You cannot make the decision, real or fake, on your own? You must await text from him to be posted to make up your mind? Its simple, If you have been collecting shoes long enough, and you have a fair amount of knowledge on the authenticity of sneaks, you should be able to tell the difference. Obviously this is not the case for most on NT though.
In this case, all early "concord 2011 XI" are super variants for reasons already posted pages back.

Now I am done with all of this back and forth, see you guys when the pictures are finally revealed and the TRUTH comes out.
When we do see the truth, I'm afraid it is going to be...RIP Air-Randy & SDS!

LOL at people still thinking the horrendous quality pair of XI SDS shipped is fake because it is sloppy and horribly made. That shoe would normally be destroyed upon sight in the factory, whoever sold the batch of a few hundred pairs of however many to Jay threw it in there and he had no choice but to buy it and try to sell it so he wouldnt take the L......its definitely a shame that dude paid good money and got those and it is wrong for sure and I am not making any excuses for SDS to ship those to anyone..... I have dissected and compared every minute detail to my other recent XIs and both of my pairs are perfect in every way. Especially when comparing non visible areas such as under the insole, the stiching, the air units, etc..... The toe and glue used to make it opaque is also identical to the recently released XI ie low wht blk silver as well. I got 2 sz 11 and it looks like alot of the other people in here who got good pairs got size 11s too so it looks like SDS got a large batch of 11s that would pass inspection. My anniversary XI I bought from nike.com have a horrible patent cut on one of the shoes lower then the worst ones weve seen in this thread and came with some marks on the sole as well. Thats how the game is, even when buying retail you are bound to have some crap quality pairs mixed in. Both of my concords are much better quality then that and on par with the Cool Greys as well....

As Freeze said, what is really interesting to me is that his spacejams, have the correct narrower 23 area then the more recent cool greys and concords do. Its almost as if the Space Jams were made then in 09 with no sole and kept like that until they got new soles.... crazy I thought they would use the 23 area from the concords for it, but that part is definitely from the space jam run

Yo, that size 13 pair is mad fake. From the size of the box, shoe trees, excess glue and yellow colored toes, that pair is fake. Can't deny that.

My boxes/shoe trees from SDS and AR are the same size as my other XI boxes and mines are size 10.5, while his is a size 13.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Yo, that size 13 pair is mad fake. From the size of the box, shoe trees, excess glue and yellow colored toes, that pair is fake. Can't deny that.

My boxes/shoe trees from SDS and AR are the same size as my other XI boxes and mines are size 10.5, while his is a size 13.

box size is completely irrelevant. We're not gonna go through this again.
Same goes for any accessory.

As for excess glue, come release day, I am almost willing to bet most pairs are gonna have excess glue to some extent.  Its been that way for the last few years.  Yellow colored toe?  Sorry, i looked at it for a while, dont see it.

Is nooblee a god?  Naw, not at all.  However, he has way more knowledge about current production pair than some dude in the US trying to act like know it all shoe king.

Like i said, i will be waiting for nooblee to make a splash.  Keep coming at me with the denial and work-for-sds comments though.  Couldnt care less.

Back
Top Bottom