Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by cez

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Yea but nooblee himself got on here and stated a few pairs hes seen are "legit" which included Zyzz pair. So if he said that and Zyzz pair does have  "Q" then what does that mean... I dont think dude would come in here and hand out legit passes as easily as that with the way he was already doggin the sites to begin with. I think hes learning just like we are and doesnt have a full scoop like he might say he does. No disrespect at all to dude, hes pulled out a lot of stops, but that kinda raised a flag as far as his knowledge. He woulda asked for that JUMPMAN JORDAN banner pic before he cleared em as "legit"
That's what I've been thinking...why drop hints here and there and then say I post on my own time when I feel like it? I think he has a little more info then we do but I highly doubt that he knows everything that is going on. Only other explanation is that he's a wizard 

laugh.gif

Jumpman Joqdan is normal, that's just quality, you guys are nip-picking the smallest details when the real "real/fake" diff. is there looking at ya.

laugh.gif

It's safe to say that 90% of Jay's pairs so far in this thread are fully legit, except for that sz 13 "burnt" toe and a couple more 
pimp.gif
 (took me a while to go through all these pages)

I just wonder how long it will be before he runs out, earning minimal profit across the board selling them isn't the way to go.  
laugh.gif

Anyone who already got a pair from Jay trying to order another pair? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I ain't no wizard though. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

. Nooblee for president! So whats the new info that you had us waiting on? And what pages ar the fake ones? Thanks

^^Don't even say that Noob... "90% of Jays so far are legit"... Your cult might hang you for treason cuz they all swear these SDS pairs are all fakes.

^so there we have it, the JUMPMAN JOQDAN is NORMAL or in other words production flaw... This will probably give alot of dudes some peace of mind.

^^Don't even say that Noob... Your cult might hang you for treason cuz they all swear these SDS pairs are all fakes.

NT cats love the suspense, someone pass me the popcorn 
laugh.gif

See how these look different, right?

Well they are both fake.

Well yea, they both look like crap. No offense to anyone if their pairs look like that lol.

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Well they are both fake.

Is that the news you had us waiting for? Just curious!
Not quite, there's the real one, not gonna post that yet.
Told dudes on NT to post better pics of the cf plate, and they come back with Jumpman Joqdan. 
laugh.gif

Gotta love it.

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Well they are both fake.

Is that the news you had us waiting for? Just curious!
Not quite, there's the real one, not gonna post that yet.
Told dudes on NT to post better pics of the cf plate, and they come back with Jumpman Joqdan. 
laugh.gif

Gotta love it.

Some are just trying to scare others who bought early.Well my paris should come in soon.I will post them in hq so I know jay actually sent me real ones.only if ems would update more instead of posting preparing for dispatch..smh

Originally Posted by DN41

^so there we have it, the JUMPMAN JOQDAN is NORMAL or in other words production flaw... This will probably give alot of dudes some peace of mind.

Funny thing, I had been saying this all along.......but at this point, i am just glad nooblee said it.

At least we are clear that so far, with the exception of that US 13 for Kryptix, all Jay's pairs have been legit.

I would still advise ppl hold back on buying though, till all the information come out under the sun.  This bits and pieces shiet is lame.

Nooblee, what's your take on the '23' stamped on the back? They don't seem to resemble the same short bold print from '08-'10.

My CF pic is back on pg 410... I think it looks good. Similar feel to my Footlocker CGs and SJs (where ever i got them...from the mall tho). I dont have any complaints with my pair. Except that Joqdan. My CFs are both (right and left) similar to each other on the Concords... one isnt bumpier or different feeling then the other like was stated about a pair a few pages back.
Edit: Heres the same pic i posted...

9c626756ab9e0575a45da42c026a5fa5b8a7c86d_r.jpg

SO THERE WE HAVE IT. NOOBLEE SAID IT AGAIN. SLAMDUNKSPACE SENT OUT A FAKE PAIR OF CONCORDS. KNOWINGLY. HE CAN'T SAY HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS GETTING LIKE THE SPACE JAMS.

he had to have seen that doctored toe, or he had it doctored himself.

i tried to tell y'all about that red stamp. i knew between that and the toes they were off. that was the only red stamp i've seen pic posted of.

and the problem is, that's all we know about. think about all the people who haven't been reading this, haven't posted pix, some of them are bound to have received fake pairs.

i understand he's supposedly sending out mostly legit pairs, but c'mon people, at this point it's obvious that SDS and AR are SKETCHY!

i'm glad to see eddo coming to his senses and warning people to chill on early pairs for awhile until more facts come out. i doubt zyzz will follow suite, but whatever.

Originally Posted by cez

Yea but nooblee himself got on here and stated a few pairs hes seen are "legit" which included Zyzz pair. So if he said that and Zyzz pair does have  "Q" then what does that mean... I dont think dude would come in here and hand out legit passes as easily as that with the way he was already doggin the sites to begin with. I think hes learning just like we are and doesnt have a full scoop like he might say he does. No disrespect at all to dude, hes pulled out a lot of stops, but that kinda raised a flag as far as his knowledge. He woulda asked for that JUMPMAN JORDAN banner pic before he cleared em as "legit"
That's what I've been thinking...why drop hints here and there and then say I post on my own time when I feel like it? I think he has a little more info then we do but I highly doubt that he knows everything that is going on. Only other explanation is that he's a wizard 

laugh.gif

Jumpman Joqdan is normal, that's just quality, you guys are nip-picking the smallest details when the real "real/fake" diff. is there looking at ya.

laugh.gif

It's safe to say that 90% of Jay's pairs so far in this thread are fully legit, except for that sz 13 "burnt" toe and a couple more 
pimp.gif
 (took me a while to go through all these pages)

I just wonder how long it will be before he runs out, earning minimal profit across the board selling them isn't the way to go.  
laugh.gif

Anyone who already got a pair from Jay trying to order another pair? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I ain't no wizard though. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But the way you post info you might as well be. Now we see you then we don't lol.
No hate but people just want to know if there pair is legit know what I mean? Its not really about the money, but about the principle...nobody wants to walk around with a pair of fakes on weather you paid $30 or $300 for them. We are sneaker heads and just want our kicks to be legit when all is said and done. I'm sure everyone that has gotten a pair early has been sweating every little detail to make sure they are real lol. 

My pair are legit tho  right 
nerd.gif
 lol

^ it'd be a bit much to expect that dude to legit check every single pair that's posted on here.

i am curious what other ones from SDS he saw that were off tho.

and i think he's holding out on posting the real CF plate and stuff like that so the fake makers don't catch on.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ it'd be a bit much to expect that dude to legit check every single pair that's posted on here.

i am curious what other ones from SDS he saw that were off tho.

and i think he's holding out on posting the real CF plate and stuff like that so the fake makers don't catch on.
Yeah I know but I might as well ask while he's responding in the thread lol

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

SO THERE WE HAVE IT. NOOBLEE SAID IT AGAIN. SLAMDUNKSPACE SENT OUT A FAKE PAIR OF CONCORDS. KNOWINGLY. HE CAN'T SAY HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS GETTING LIKE THE SPACE JAMS.

he had to have seen that doctored toe, or he had it doctored himself.

i tried to tell y'all about that red stamp. i knew between that and the toes they were off. that was the only red stamp i've seen pic posted of.

and the problem is, that's all we know about. think about all the people who haven't been reading this, haven't posted pix, some of them are bound to have received fake pairs.

i understand he's supposedly sending out mostly legit pairs, but c'mon people, at this point it's obvious that SDS and AR are SKETCHY!

i'm glad to see eddo coming to his senses and warning people to chill on early pairs for awhile until more facts come out. i doubt zyzz will follow suite, but whatever.

Not so much coming to sense, but rather ppl not go through the roller coaster ride that I have been on.  I already know my pairs are legit as stated by nooblee.

That pair that kryptix got, i believe is a factory defect that shouldve been destroyed, but because of one reason or another it got out, and SDS didnt catch it before sending the shoe out.

I know where these shoes are coming from and it is a legit source, just dont care to elaborate, because it wouldnt change anything presently.

^bro could you please repost your cf pics? I mean it could serve as a good reference for everyone since lee approved it as legit. TIA

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Inferno69

I thought I would make a little post here to make some of the other cats feel better about their pairs. As bad as they are, I still am not convinced they are "fake", at least not by my definition. I think they were made with leftover legit parts by b grade nike employees...lol. Either that, or they are just the bgrade shoes pulled from production and they are very early production, meaning lots of errors and trial.
Anyway, since that clown AIR RANDY was kind enough to send me my new beaters, I thought I would be kind enough to show everyone that AIR RANDY clearly wins the award for supplying the ULTIMATE REJECT 2011 XI's.... I mean I got everything; Dull F'd up Carbon Fiber, the JORQAN label, clear toes, glue stain...ya, I got those too!!!!. Even got some SOY sauce by the laces. O and here is a new one..check out how close the FN jumpman on the sole is to the white pod!!!! The only thing he forgot to give me was the red stamp on the insole. 

So don't feel bad lads... this could be you!

IF THAT IS THE CASE, WHY ARE THEY SELLING THEM FOR ABOVE RETAIL?
laugh.gif

IS YOUR PAIR THAT YOU POSTED WORTH ABOVE RETAIL TO YOU?

THESE SITES SHOULD START THE PRICE AT HALF THE COST OF RETAIL AND LOWER THE PRICE FROM THERE ACCORDING TO QUALITY.

I STILL WOULD NEVER BUY THOUGH
laugh.gif

these guys build reps online and then use that rep to shovel #$%$ to you...

@eddo thanks bro! now those pics could serve as reference.

If everyone is keen enough to notice the "joqdan" flaw, i'm sure they'll be able to figure out if they have the same cf plate. Probably would save lee some time in going thru the pics and move on with the revelations. Could also save some pages lol.

Back
Top Bottom