Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

Remade using NON nike materials, in NON nike factories, and by NON nike workers. Those things are fake homie.
WRONG 
glasses.gif

My understanding is that they are made using old space jam materials and the cool grey soles by nike workers in the nike factory......most likely the workers working on these concords since they came out at the same time.

This is what Ming had to say about it. I'll trust his and nooblee's word over anyone else on this board. That whole "made using leftover material" was what jay (one of the guys selling these) said through zyzz.
Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Think Space Jams as CDP Promo 4s. 

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources.   

Hey, it's your money tho. Do as you please.
What did you expect Jay from SDS to say?
Of course those Jams are fake, fake is fake and if you sell 1 fake you are shady but you guy's keep giving him your money and justifying why fakes are sort of real.  Bottom line they fake and so are 90% of these horrible looking Concords.  As bad as JB has been with their QC they make AR and SDS fake pairs look 100% worse.

As I can recall concords-wise, Lee mentioned that 90% of the SDS pairs he saw was Legit and not fake and the only pair that has been totally confirmed to be fake was the pair Kryptix received and infairness with Jay he's giving a full refund and paying for return shipping. Please CMIIW and let us not jump into conclusions without solid proof because it's confusing.

It's impossible to keep up with what's going on in this thread, and it's only September. I missed a couple of days and it added like 50 pages.

Yea im happy with my pair looks better than some RDs i got in the past
I also ordered my space jams....they coming in soon i will post pics when i get em.
Yes i know they are remade 
indifferent.gif

Remade using NON nike materials, in NON nike factories, and by NON nike workers. Those things are fake homie.
WRONG 
glasses.gif

My understanding is that they are made using old space jam materials and the cool grey soles by nike workers in the nike factory......most likely the workers working on these concords since they came out at the same time.

No homey, your wrong...
30t6p3b.gif

IMO the last pair posted looks like fakes to me. Toe area looks too bulky, like the variants from back in the day. Ill pass if that's how the real product looks

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

WRONG 
glasses.gif

No homey, your wrong...
30t6p3b.gif

He know he wrong but he clearly don't care so let him waste his money on some fakes. Like i said before if you want some fakes you can save yourself a couple hundred bucks and go to your local flea market and cop up they have plenty of the "real" shoes you want 
tired.gif

Got mine in around 2 hours ago.Took Hq photos. Concords are 9.5 from Sds-Check flicker for size 11 And for full sized photos!!( http://www.flickr.com/photos/51454005@N06/ )
I must say,the only thing i can find out wrong is the 23 is crunched down.Other pairs looks better than my 9.5.Boxs are smaller which is bad!
So Can i Say these are 100% Legit?

Size 11 CF(Below)
Size 11 CF

Extra

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Man like i said a while back on page 100 or so the mods are going to have to have sellers in the buy/sell fourm to provide receipts

QFT

can anyone tell me if this site is legit?

http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/index.html

has anyone ordered from em?
Never heard of them, but those black/cement iii's don't appear to have the shiny midsole. That's a huge red flag.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Man like i said a while back on page 100 or so the mods are going to have to have sellers in the buy/sell fourm to provide receipts

QFT

Never heard of them, but those black/cement iii's don't appear to have the shiny midsole. That's a huge red flag.
sneaker preorder is legit.

^ They weren't leftovers tho. Jay was the one that said they were "leftover materials" after the info came to light.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You dudes honestly can't wait until release date? All of this trouble just to find out if shoes are authentic. It's a waste. there's a lot of ovulation type complaining in here. I'm not saying everyone, just a select few.
lol, ahh the irony. Easily, the most annoying, and estrogen filled posts start off like.." YO dudes.... why can't you guys just wait, huh?huh? I just can't figure out why you guys like, just don't want to wait.. I mean *GOSH*, like you guys are like soooooo impatient!!". 

This post has made me appreciate my 2001's so much more (brown soles ftw!) and any regrets I had paying twice retail for a DS pair for the future are way gone now.

Originally Posted by matt2126

When did anyone say the concords were made from leftover parts?

I believe they were referring to the re-made Space Jams...

^ They weren't leftovers tho. Jay was the one that said they were "leftover materials" after the info came to light.

explain how they are the exact same materials and shoes then? other than being remade they are 99.9% exact with materials and stitching.

thought we went over this and you couldnt even tell the shoes were fake, aside from removing the insole and seeing the size tag.... if fake makers are able to even produce a shoe like that then im done buying online period.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You dudes honestly can't wait until release date? All of this trouble just to find out if shoes are authentic. It's a waste. there's a lot of ovulation type complaining in here. I'm not saying everyone, just a select few.

This thread would probably have been 300+ less pages without the fake vs. real debate.   

These are a GR, you have to be a damn fool to want a pair, and not be able to get it on release day. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

sneaker preorder is legit.

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

Sneaker Preorder is legit...

so you guys have used them before?
any info?

thanks

Originally Posted by Zyzz

explain how they are the exact same materials and shoes then? other than being remade they are 99.9% exact with materials and stitching.

thought we went over this and you couldnt even tell the shoes were fake, aside from removing the insole and seeing the size tag.... if fake makers are able to even produce a shoe like that then im done buying online period.

This.  Not to mention the space jams had full length Nike Air units and real carbon plates as well as the identical uppers.  Im not saying they werent produced in a seperate factory because clearly something fishy was going on if Jay admitted such, but clearly most of the materials were identical on them

You guys dont realize Nike doesnt make the materials for shoes, nor do they produce the shoes. Everything is outsourced, from the ordering of materials to the labor to put the materials together to form a shoe, to the making of the boxes and accessories. Nike does none of this, they order it from Asian suppliers.

From what I understand these suppliers are the ones who supply the factories with the identical materials to produce the unauthorized grey market/"superfakes" (not to be confused with legit pairs simply stolen from the Nike authorized factory)

If Nike tells the suppliers, "we are ordering 500k pairs of concord xi for retail, so get 700k units of mesh and patent for order to allow for errors and B grades" what is stopping the supplier from simply making 800k pair and giving 100k pair extra worth of materials to whoever else to do whatever they want. Once Nike gives the order of the specs it wants, the suppliers feel they have carte blance to do whatever they want, Its just extra profit for the suppliers. 

From the mesh to the patent, to the midsoles, laces , air units and boxes, none of it is actually produced by Nike. They are all sourced/ordered from various suppliers.  Then another seperate factory is contracted to produce these seperate materials into a finished product. The beauty of this from Nikes perspective is they are not responsible for any of the workers well being, rights , or anything else and are free to bid out jobs to the lowest bidding factory

Back
Top Bottom