Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Sneaker Hotlines stolen pair probably had no laces so they just put whatever black laces they had in.... Randy and these guys have always had the first pics of production models for years and years because they get them straight of the production line once it starts....

What's weird is that sneakerhotline went out of their way to show the laces. They took individual pics of just the laces lol.

I agree that was weird and everyone thought it weird they would randomly change the laces. I'm 99% sure they will be round laces as always.

Release Date = Friday December 23rd 2011

Only 96 more days until RD 
smokin.gif

^ Hopefully ndc offers the free overnight shipping again. My guy ordered his cool greys along with a bunch of other stuff. Cool Greys came in the next day, but the other box of kicks and clothes didn't. He gets a call from nike apologizing and they inform him that the second box will be FREE!

So for the people who ordered from SDS and AR - How much did you end up paying???
Who are the dudes with 50+ pairs in the video??? Are they connected to SDS or AR??
Sorry in advance, just don't want to look through everything.

I forgot to input the rep code for the free overnight shipping on Cool Greys last year but Nike said eff it and gave everyone the free o/n shipping (I think). They should just do the same thing this year. No code b/s.

So you telling me he hasn't accepted dudes shoes that he shipped back to slamdunkspace??? That's foul!!! DONT BUY from them. Let me tell you my experience with them. I was debating for a couple months to get them early & I kept checking NT for pics & there updates about there early concords. I decided to order & Jay was coo with keeping in touch about shipping and when it will update when I email him. So after almost a month I got them. They look legit to me & they where in good quality compared to a sz 13 I seen others post. I decided to wear them the other day & of course everyone asking about them at the stores & everywhere I went how I got them so early. And of course I said sds. By the afternoon these damn sneakers were squeaky like hell. I mean it sound like I was walking with a flat beach ball in my foot. You know that plastic sound rubbing on plastic. I was pissed!!! I decided I'll put some new insoles in them that I just bought. And guess what? That sound stayed the same...so I decided to put baby powder in them. Since I heard that stops squeaks on shoes. Tried it & guess what? Still the same!!! Walked in it for a while to. I mean this is loud. It's not no regular squeak it seems like the air unit is rubbing weird on both shoes. So I decided to hit up jay again & told him to help me in this matter before I do a claim or even post on NT & guess what he said about that shoe issue?
Sds or jay said
 "sorry heard about that. I never worn it how do I know it's make sounds."

*+@??? Are you suppose to not wear these damn kicks??? Do I just put them in a glass case and admire them ??? This dude said he never wore them & expect to sell AAA++++ quality. Everyone should file against this dude. I'm going to file on Monday & I ain't shipping back. I'll ship back when I get $$. Sorry for that dude that he's not accepting his package. I feel for you. Hopefully paypal take care of all of us. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

no offense but how are you blaming the shoes you wore squeaking on the seller? SMH

You buy supposedly A+++ grade shoes and you wear them for 4+ hours and they start sounding like the air bubble is flat & rubbing plastic on plastic. They should not claim it's A+++ shoes if they haven't even worn them or tested them out. They just won't made AAA+++ as they claim. Trust me if you heard the sound you will be mad to. I never had this happen to any other sneaker I own. And I have 200+ pairs. This is my first time also ordering from a early release website.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I dont think any other shoe is going to approach the madness that has happened here with the concord XI early release with there being a mix of real legit pairs mixed in with pairs with some real parts and phony parts and all these fake points to look for just because there is no other shoe that has the demand of the concord xi so the makers of the grey market fakes arent going to bother wasting their money and time to produce as many pairs as they have with the XI..... Randy and these guys have been getting early releases around this time for years and years now, thats not going to change as long as the shoes are made in China 5-7 months in advance the same cycle is going to keep occuring so there is no surprise that he got the Chicago X up already

You hit it right on the nail. I was one of the first to put out a comparison of the concord XI a few weeks ago on SC (minus the DMP XI which I threw in anyways). If you guys have any questions about the AR pair, it was used for the comparison shots. Thanks.

Originally Posted by lm415

Originally Posted by Zyzz

no offense but how are you blaming the shoes you wore squeaking on the seller? SMH

You buy supposedly A+++ grade shoes and you wear them for 4+ hours and they start sounding like the air bubble is flat & rubbing plastic on plastic. They should not claim it's A+++ shoes if they haven't even worn them or tested them out. They just won't made AAA+++ as they claim. Trust me if you heard the sound you will be mad to. I never had this happen to any other sneaker I own. And I have 200+ pairs. This is my first time also ordering from a early release website.
Wow, you sound like a chump. You actually thought some asian mass reseller saying "A+++" meant that these pre-release (questionably variant or B-grade) Concords were going to live up to your own A+++ standards of a high quality release (and JB has been known to release shoes that squeak too, just ask people about their X's from '05).

Bottom line is most people don't feel bad for those of you that are mad about the quality of what you received through these channels. When most people are complaining about the more glaring physical defects, who is going to feel bad about your squeaky shoes?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Didnt the Jams squeak too? I am sure your pair of concord wasnt an isolated occurance.
Yeah my squeak a lil but my fire red V's would squeak really loud.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by jdcijordanz

so whats the exact release date on these? 
grin.gif

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Dude, have you not followed anything in the past 500 pages?
12/23
oh my bad dawg, I clearly had time to skim through 500 pages . . .thanks for the info tho

Squeaking isn't anything new. My china zkvi's squeak like crazy. Although I've never tried it, the baby powder trick seems to have worked for a lot of ppl on here.

Back
Top Bottom