Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Pre ordered from my foot locker a few days ago. They haven't officially opened up the pre ordering in Edmonton but theyre taking pre orders and cash for when they do in case some people cant make it during that time.

2/5 pairs PAID......
smile.gif

How much are a pair of these guys in Canada? And what info do they need for you to preorder?

^this...

Man, say anything you want about this shoe, good or bad, but it speaks to how iconic this shoe is when this thread is already 530+ pages long 2-3 months before the official RD. The threads for some shoes aren't even that long well after they've been released. Add in the fact that some people have been willing to risk, even now, getting some non-legit pairs in advance and paying 100-150+ over retail to get them, and it goes without saying these are probably the clear overall winner when it comes to the most wanted OG Jordan colorway/shoe of all time.

Pre ordered from my foot locker a few days ago. They haven't officially opened up the pre ordering in Edmonton but theyre taking pre orders and cash for when they do in case some people cant make it during that time.

2/5 pairs PAID......
smile.gif

How much are a pair of these guys in Canada? And what info do they need for you to preorder?

Not sure of the price yet, but they'll just sell you a footlocker gift card for the price of the shoes + tax, then on release day you pick them up. I just moved to Toronto from Vegas last year and was asking about some upcoming release and dude was like "You wanna pre-order ?".Hell yeah I do
laugh.gif
Been doing it ever since. Downside is, the prices are a lot higher here. But it's still cheaper (and safer, obviously) than some of these early seller sites if you plan on going that route.

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

2/5 pairs PAID......
smile.gif

^this...
We already paying resell prices from jump
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$220 taxes included in Alberta, everywhere else its a little more cause our sales tax is only 5% compared to the rest of Canada.

We actually got the Nike total Air Max (Duncan foams) this week and they retailed (from Foot Locker BTW!!!)  for $279.99
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is why I laugh when ppl complain about paying retail for J's

Jordan Brand needs to release official pictures of the Concords asap. A lot of the early releases posted here look horrendous!

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Did we forget about how the real CF plates should look like? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2laq3k3.jpg

glue-y on the right = real.

Nooblee, can we have more pics of the real cf? I dunno if mine looks like that. Can you confirm on page 480?

^^ I will get better HD pictures up when I can (going to buy a new camera/camcorder soon), I'm pretty certain that my pair is the real deal though. Everything has checked out and they are identical to the past two releases of the Cool Greys and Space Jams in regards to the shoes overal shap and minor details. I don't think fakes would smell like an authentic pair (yes I know this because when I worked for Foot Action I used to smell the sneakers right when the shipment arrived lol). No offense to NoobLee, but JB wouldn't change the mold and shape of the back heel curve and the carbon fiber plate. It is hard to visualize what I'm talking about without a video or detailed pictures. Hopefully I will have a video created by the end of the week to show you what I'm talking about.

In no way am I challenging your knowledge NoobLee, but I think your assumption of the carbon fiber plates texture and you saying it doesn't matter where the ball touches the "2 3" is some what false.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^^ I will get better HD pictures up when I can (going to buy a new camera/camcorder soon), I'm pretty certain that my pair is the real deal though. Everything has checked out and they are identical to the past two releases of the Cool Greys and Space Jams in regards to the shoes overal shap and minor details. I don't think fakes would smell like an authentic pair (yes I know this because when I worked for Foot Action I used to smell the sneakers right when the shipment arrived lol). No offense to NoobLee, but JB wouldn't change the mold and shape of the back heel curve and the carbon fiber plate. It is hard to visualize what I'm talking about without a video or detailed pictures. Hopefully I will have a video created by the end of the week to show you what I'm talking about.

In no way am I challenging your knowledge NoobLee, but I think your assumption of the carbon fiber plates texture and you saying it doesn't matter where the ball touches the "2 3" is some what false.
I know what you're saying.... I have 3 different versions, and the one pair that took me longer to get from a reliable source has the shape and smell you are talking about... it is very noticeable in person, especially from the back. I have pics posted if u care to find them in my post history. On that pair tho, my CF matches Noobs, in fact everything he listed is bang on. The thing about this that bugs me still tho is the jumpman is all over the place and the 23 is stretched with less of a gap.... not sure where that leaves your pair...lol, the whole thing is a headache. I gave up givin a $hit about a week ago, rockin what I got till my December pairs are in hand. 

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Did we forget about how the real CF plates should look like? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2laq3k3.jpg

glue-y on the right = real.
Best pics of Carbon Fiber so far. Seems like most peoples pairs DO NOT look like that.

eddo1005 - I feel that they are based on the evidence I have gathered.

I know you guys think I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but I'll stick to my experience and gut feeling.

someone correct me if i am wrong, but after what nooblee just said, my interpretation is that even though the CF plate pattern looks different, the SD pair and kickslab pair are both legit. The only thing that separates real cf to fake cf is the glossiness, pattern doesnt matter.

so do we know yet what sites are selling real or fake concords?
havent been here for awhile and noway im going through near 80pages lol.. someone update me plz.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom