Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

NONE OF THE LEGIT PAIRS WE SEE POPPING UP HAVE NON-MILKY TOES. HMMM.

ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT JB WOULD MAKE THE CONCORDS THE SAME AS THE WHITE/BLK I.E. LOWS FROM EARLIER THIS YEAR.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THE THREAD, ONE OF THE TWO TYPES WOULD BE WORTHLESS FOR RESALE AFTER THE OFFICIAL PAIRS STARTED DROPPING. LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE OUR ANSWER NOW.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

got mine in today!
Nice pics. Getting excited for this release..
pimp.gif

580 pages and counting and still over a month til RD
eek.gif
laugh.gif

lebron and kobe threads hit over 600 pages for all colorways of ONE sneaker model....jb gets over600 pages for one colorway of a specific retro that's been retrod more than 2x now....welp,that's what you call a CLASSIC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jb can retro concords every year and theyll still outsell more than 90% of the new sneaker lines and other retroes from nike/jb
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I assume you mean colombias? Yes,those were confirmed already for 2012 release....then hopefully we get black/reds again,done right....but let's not get ahead of ourselves,its not even december 2011 yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT JB WOULD MAKE THE CONCORDS THE SAME AS THE WHITE/BLK I.E. LOWS FROM EARLIER THIS YEAR.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THE THREAD, ONE OF THE TWO TYPES WOULD BE WORTHLESS FOR RESALE AFTER THE OFFICIAL PAIRS STARTED DROPPING. LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE OUR ANSWER NOW.

what am i missing here cuz MJ's son's pair seems to have milky toes, and i'm sure his are legit.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

what am i missing here cuz MJ's son's pair seems to have milky toes, and i'm sure his are legit.
As Legit as they come.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. 

GUESS I'LL SPELL IT OUT. NON-MILKY TOES ARE NOT LEGIT. NOT A SINGLE PIC OF LEGIT PAIRS POPPING UP HAVE CLEAR TOES.  

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by jman772

If there's one sneaker I would never tuck jeans behind the tongue WEAR WITH JEANS it's the Jordan XI. Kicks look great fit not so much. My opinion. And to the dude asking about the fit these prolly fit like recent XIs I'm sure they've used the same mold/shape.
FIXED.

SHORTS ONLY.

agreed 
grin.gif

Back in '00, I wore them with shiny black jeans lolAnyways I agree now tho. Especially when the Jean dye bleeds on the tongue of the shoes. It's a little hard to clean it when that happens.

Hmm Lacelocked is chargin $100 over retail. I'll just take my chances online. For those on the Westcoast, will the shoes be available at 9pm on Dec 22nd?

Was browsing the XI clothes on ndc and wow $90 for a hoodie and $75 for some pants? I knew JB prices for retro shoes would be high but c'mon son.

TRUTH!!!And eBay will be flooded with the clear toes

Originally Posted by DRO3000

TRUTH!!! And eBay will be flooded with the clear toes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

I want those socks too, but damb $18?!?!

Definitely wouldn't have copped the socks without the Swoosh discount. Too pricey. Might cop some more and wear them whenever I wear an AJ11 lol. After the AJ3 the countdown officially starts for me.

my bad. the way you said it was easy to misread tho, to be fair. should prolly just say "clear toes", instead of "non milky".
laugh.gif

milky still just sounds funny...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom