Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

well here a few shots of mine.  i compared to all my other xis and these fit just like the cool greys. all these shots i took are random. 
oh and if you see dirt spots thats because i wore them to gym to see if they'd fall apart..but these are the legit. i didn't get these from any website either.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NONE OF THE LEGIT PAIRS WE SEE POPPING UP HAVE NON-MILKY TOES. HMMM.

ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT JB WOULD MAKE THE CONCORDS THE SAME AS THE WHITE/BLK I.E. LOWS FROM EARLIER THIS YEAR.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THE THREAD, ONE OF THE TWO TYPES WOULD BE WORTHLESS FOR RESALE AFTER THE OFFICIAL PAIRS STARTED DROPPING. LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE OUR ANSWER NOW.

TRUTH!!!And eBay will be flooded with the clear toes
Now maybe clear toe Concord buyers will finally believe that their pairs were not "authentic"

So is vmv legit? Promo-shoes? footalog? Sneakerfather? rmk? Who really got the legit pairs?

Who is legit in general? What's up with these early release sites?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

So is vmv legit? Promo-shoes? footalog? Sneakerfather? rmk? Who really got the legit pairs?

Go back about 300 pages and youll find your answer

From everything I've seen it looks as though JB is holding its classic up to par not the best...but not as bad as it could be, at least a step up from the 09 SJ. Man I love rocking these with pants but NO JEANS...indigo can %#%# at mesh upper up in one wear. 

Originally Posted by chandiesel

well here a few shots of mine.  i compared to all my other xis and these fit just like the cool greys. all these shots i took are random. 
oh and if you see dirt spots thats because i wore them to gym to see if they'd fall apart..but these are the legit. i didn't get these from any website either.
wink.gif

Yes you did.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Go back about 300 pages and youll find your answer

Exact page? Pages? Lol...I went to 289 and read about 5 pages, C'mon fam gimmie the page!

^ There were SO many examples/people posting pictures of what they received. A good one is around page 402 (might change, since it seems like the page numbers keep changing on these huge threads).

Basically, the SDS/AR "grey market"/"fakes" appear to have a clear toe cap, bad carbon fiber print, and other various problems ("23" spacing, "JOQDAN" on tongue, etc.).

This thread has some good information about the "early release" sites: http://niketalk.com/topic...-how-are-they-restocking

^^ Where'd you get yours from? My only two concern is the imprint on the c/f and also the 23 seems wide and crooked.

Those are fake bro, look at the jumpman in relation to the "23".
Not completely accurate if I can remember. NoobLee said that the spacing of the jumpman in regards to the 23 isn't going to be the same as the other XIs. He may be wrong though, I don't know.

Originally Posted by chandiesel

wink.gif
Hmmm, hard to tell. But your patent leather cut is definetly better than the one on the prvious page.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Not completely accurate if I can remember. NoobLee said that the spacing of the jumpman in regards to the 23 isn't going to be the same as the other XIs. He may be wrong though, I don't know.
What credibility does NoobLee have? None. When it's come to XIs the standard has always been the same, why should it change now? Didn't change for the CDP Breds, the Space Jams nor the CGs (all the recent release XIs, I don't know about the Anniversary XIs since I didn't cop those but it shouldn't be any different) and I'm not about to lower my standards now.
By rule, those are fake fam, period. 

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

nooblee also said joqdan were on authentic pairs but i highly doubt the ones you get from ndc or ftl during release date will have them

Back
Top Bottom