Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Man tempted to pick up a pair of AR so I can do a comparison video to the release date version...

Should I should I not.... Hmmm

wish i could find the big version of this pic again, but it clearly shows the OG's had a blue tinted sole:

images

Kids these days smh/lol

My boy had a fresh pair of OGs , they were a blue tint like this release.

you older cats got to remember half the kids who post on here never even saw a DS icey pair from 2000 let alone 1995.

This release will be nutty.

Thought I seen it all
laugh.gif
 today a guy was walking around the mall with no shoes, just these socks on...............
air-jordan-xi-11-retro-concord-socks-available.jpg

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Thought I seen it all
laugh.gif
 today a guy was walking around the mall with no shoes, just these socks on...............
Sure hope he didnt step on any glass or sharp rocks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Thought I seen it all
laugh.gif
Wow, so the socks have the Jumpman going in the correct direction, but the actual shoes don't?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

wish i could find the big version of this pic again, but it clearly shows the OG's had a blue tinted sole:

images
has a light tint to it but its there
tongue.gif

2ntfsyq.jpg

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by shindo03

It's cause they are relevant to getting early release pics.... even though in my book there still fakes. I was just talking to someone and they were saying how they are still considered real but b-grades to him. It's all about opinion. I agree and think that it is really over saturating the market and ruining for everyone else. Top thing that bugs me is buying off ebay. If it doesn't have a Footlocker or Champs sticker code on the left corner, NO COP no matter how awesome the price. AR is just molds stolen or B-grades that weren't trashed...... I legitimately despise everyone that supports his site.... including sneakgeekz.....I actually like stickie213 better cause he actually gets real product early some how. Sneakgeekz just throws his money to AR for B-grades. SMH at people that paid AR for the 45 concords (FAKES  not even B's) LMFAO.... PEACE 
Gotcha... I personally don't play with those sites. Even if they were legit I wouldn't pay .01 over retail but that's just me. I remember back in the day when the only thing I had to do was wake up a hr or two before the store actually opened & my pair was secured, now in days dudes are camping out days before the release & I can't do it. If I can get a pair for retail on RD that would be great if not oh well
realest !+% i ever heard on here!! But what makes it even sadder, them dude who be camping out days before the release date be like 30 and 40 years old!!

Originally Posted by phreshdude

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by shindo03

It's cause they are relevant to getting early release pics.... even though in my book there still fakes. I was just talking to someone and they were saying how they are still considered real but b-grades to him. It's all about opinion. I agree and think that it is really over saturating the market and ruining for everyone else. Top thing that bugs me is buying off ebay. If it doesn't have a Footlocker or Champs sticker code on the left corner, NO COP no matter how awesome the price. AR is just molds stolen or B-grades that weren't trashed...... I legitimately despise everyone that supports his site.... including sneakgeekz.....I actually like stickie213 better cause he actually gets real product early some how. Sneakgeekz just throws his money to AR for B-grades. SMH at people that paid AR for the 45 concords (FAKES  not even B's) LMFAO.... PEACE 
Gotcha... I personally don't play with those sites. Even if they were legit I wouldn't pay .01 over retail but that's just me. I remember back in the day when the only thing I had to do was wake up a hr or two before the store actually opened & my pair was secured, now in days dudes are camping out days before the release & I can't do it. If I can get a pair for retail on RD that would be great if not oh well
realest !+% i ever heard on here!! But what makes it even sadder, them dude who be camping out days before the release date be like 30 and 40 years old!!

And them 30 - 40 year olds are sneaker veterans where as you're just a Johnny come lately. Most people resorted to camping out because they missed out on various shoes, few of them campers are doing it for their kids. We're at a point of time where sneakers are sought after majorly and it's just going to get worse.

can anyone tell me how widely available these will be??

i went a few pages back and i saw that Eastbay rep Ray confirmed that eastbay will have them

will they be a "limited" release for Eastbay or just a regular release?

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

i went a few pages back and i saw that Eastbay rep Ray confirmed that eastbay will have them

Near to all the stores will have these but they're in high demand so expect some difficulty. Best thing to do is have a game plan, know the stores around you and always have a back up plan, sounds like a co-op mission, but you'll understand the magnitude when you see people camping days before release.

its gonna be a general release but its going to fee lliek a limited release because many people want these shoes and will buy multiple pairs

Originally Posted by wr8201

its gonna be a general release but its going to fee lliek a limited release because many people want these shoes and will buy multiple pairs

im sure most sites if not all (EB, NDC, FNL... etc..) will have a 2 pair limit per customer

Quick question dnt bash me for asking this, but is all of Air Randy's shoes fake and b grades, or just his early releases and Concords?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I remember getting the concords back in 2001 with no hastle at all. I went to niketown mid afternoon, no line or wristbands.
Im in manhattan, so with some effort Ill be victorious.

It seems like 50% of this thread is about AR. Lets stop giving that guy free advertising.

On with the concords.

bought my pair november 2000 after my wednesday class in the afternoon, in and out with the quickness
pimp.gif

2 pairs for me and 1 for my cousin

did anyone purchase the concords at kicks-crew? how different are their stocks as compared to AR and other sellers?

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by shagbulli

Originally Posted by sthebest

You sir are ignorant. The 1995 OGs had a blue sole, so these do too. And for those who say it wasn't as deep as it is now, you have to factor in 16 years worth of oxidation. I for one am not a fan of icey white soles on XIs. blue tint looks so much better

No, you Miss are ignorant. The 1995 release had the clear soles. from now on just %$%! until you are up to speed. anybody who says blue soles are better than the clear soles are #LAME. but nobody answered my last question...why arent these on jumpan23.com under the release dates section.

30t6p3b.gif
@ this guy shagbulli.
To answer your question though, maybe it's because they haven't released the official '11 Concord photos yet. Every shoe in the release dates section has official photos.

This argument has been ongoing for the past year.  It seems like there are a lot of different opinions.  I had the OGs, and mine didn't have blue soles.  The ones MJ wore were PEs, so they might have been a little different.  I personally think the blue tint throws off the look of the shoe, but to each his own. 

Here are some clear pictures.  The ones released to the general public had a slightly hazy grey sole, not blue.  Maybe there were different variations, with some more blue than others.  But these pictures are exactly how I remember them in 1995.  I'm not trying to prove anyone right or wrong, this is just the way I personally remember them.  Either way, the ones releasing next month are blue-tinted, like it or not.    

21jdbiv.jpg

zogyex.jpg

Originally Posted by wr8201

Yep.

It's releases like this where I miss living in the States.
ohwell.gif

Online is my only option for getting these, but sites like Eastbay and Footlocker are too unreliable with major releases like this.  

So my best option is other sites like PYS and Uptempo and their $70-100 retail markup.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by sho3tym

what's retail for the kids sizes?

I'm gonna need a 1y and a 8c
Same here, I need a 8c for my son. Thanks.

the space jams and cool greys were $47.00 it could be the same. who knows

Back
Top Bottom