Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When release day comes and goes, I guarantee there are people who are gonna find imperfections on their pair and it will all be the same as those that gotthere's early....So basically some are gonna get "B-Grade" regardless....

Those that got there's early, Congrats. Those that are waiting.....just wait.....You know you wish you had your pair right now....

Originally Posted by kob8

When release day comes and goes, I guarantee there are people who are gonna find imperfections on their pair and it will all be the same as those that got there's early....So basically some are gonna get "B-Grade" regardless....

Those that got there's early, Congrats. Those that are waiting.....just wait.....You know you wish you had your pair right now....
That could be true but I'd rather pay $175 than $300 for the same shoe.

When release day comes and goes, I guarantee there are people who are gonna find imperfections on their pair and it will all be the same as those that got there's early....So basically some are gonna get "B-Grade" regardless....

Man B-grade Space Jams... say it ain't so! If there was ever a Jordan that Nike needed to NOT mess up it would be the Space Jams.
Whoever at Nike that didn't address the quality control on these shoes needs to get the taste slapped out their mouth!

^^That is true!!

But I guess if you got the funds to pay that and willing to do it... More power to you...

animal thug 1539 said along time ago that when the SJ release don't be, surprise if the patient cut is not the same on all of the pairs released.

nike saying one release date and champs/footlocker/footaction/finisline saying a different date jb needs to stop playing games cause i need solid info so illno which day to take off because if i take the wrong day off all hell will break loose cause i need these lol

i'm getting crazy tired of coming into this thread and reading about quality issues. it is what it is. unless peeps are layin on the streets withmagnifying glasses when i step out, i ain't sweatin. it's a hot shoe regardless of these minimal flaws.

I'm still trippin about the willingness of people to pay the inflated $50 (from original retail)... w/or w/o the $1.50 box/inserts.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

animal thug 1539 said along time ago that when the SJ release don't be, surprise if the patient cut is not the same on all of the pairs released.

yup your right, and it's a damn shame we have to look forward to this.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

yup your right, and it's a damn shame we have to look forward to this.

That's how they will go straight to ebay if I get a stupid looking pair.
Then I'll be done with JB, if they continue to disappoint me.

Do you have any idea what an Outlet is?

Originally Posted by Foot SoleJah

I have 2 pairs now, 1 from air randy and another from ebayer el -store,

some comparison pics for anybody interested.........definatly a difference in the tongue as shown in pics, both tongues pulled to the max
2nd photo shoes the difference in patent leather, where it cuts off.

fronteq.jpg

closeupp.jpg

DAMN AIR RANDY'S SLANG'IN B-SKI'S HUH??

thanks for the info captain, although everyone else says the 24th, so ill take what u say with a grain of salt.

space jam shoes cant wait for them to release i like the hole experience of camping out for the shoes you meet other sneakerheads

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Osneaker.com Got the lowest price right now...

are they legit?
yes they are but would not buy from them.i orderd from them and i never got my shoes had to file a complaint through paypal and won i got my moneyback.but buy at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom