Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will most likely release early on NDC just like they did with the silver 1/2 Cents, and the Charity 6's.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Just Got mine this morning...lovin them and thank God they are real and the shape isnt off lol.....

spacejam.jpg

Hate to poop on your parade but you must be young to say that "the shape isn't off".....
sick.gif

Shape may be a little off on the 09's, but some people would rather have the 09's than a pair of piss yellow soles on 8+year old space jams.....

Icey soles on the XIs are too hard to pass up.....

Originally Posted by Marito

These will most likely release early on NDC just like they did with the silver 1/2 Cents, and the Charity 6's.
Bad examples and conclusion fam...Silver 1/2 Cents have no Nationwide set release date each region was different.
Doernbechers aren't even a GR shoe so a Set release date wasn't that necessary for them.

Regular Jordan Retro's on the other hand, are never released early, even on NDC.
Worst thing that can happen to the Release Date is changing it back to 12/19...somethin like last year's CDP 11/12s

i cant believe there is so much hate in this forum on people copping early. people pay 300 allday for some grapes and no one says anything. considering youwill have to be in line about 5-6 hours before stores open, gas, and dealing with the frenzy, i think anything around 250-300 shipped makes sense. some guysactually think its cool to come on this forum and hate others who copp early. dont hate, congradgulate. i got one pair that i copped early haters, and i willdefinetely be there on rd to get at least one more. the og are better quality, but the icey sole looks a hell of alot better on these compared to piss yellowOGs.

Originally Posted by kob8

Shape may be a little off on the 09's, but some people would rather have the 09's than a pair of piss yellow soles on 8+year old space jams.....

Icey soles on the XIs are too hard to pass up.....

QFT. Not to mention the apparent chance of cracking because of aging. come on now. A LITTLE BIT OFF 09s for 175 or whatever retail is > Old piss yellow 01spacejams for nearly 400

Originally Posted by riddla713

i cant believe there is so much hate in this forum on people copping early. people pay 300 allday for some grapes and no one says anything. considering you will have to be in line about 5-6 hours before stores open, gas, and dealing with the frenzy, i think anything around 250-300 shipped makes sense. some guys actually think its cool to come on this forum and hate others who copp early. dont hate, congradgulate. i got one pair that i copped early haters, and i will definetely be there on rd to get at least one more. the og are better quality, but the icey sole looks a hell of alot better on these compared to piss yellow OGs.
'5-6 hours before stores open, gas, and dealing with the frenzy' < $75-$150

These will be widely available and you won't even need to wait in line for that long.

REMENBER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 11/12 PACK EVEN THO THAT IT WAS A GR !!!!!!
THEY SOLD OUT RIGHT IN A MINUTE.............

NOW IMAGINE THAT WITH THE SAME MONEY U CAN COP 2 PAIRS OF DS SJ 11
NO MORE WORDS NEED TO BE SAID ... SOLD OUT

Went to my local footaction yesterday and the manager told me they might be getting pushed back, along with the flu games as well

Copped off footalog. Ordered them on the 29th and received them yesterday. I was a little worried, since I've never bought anything online overseas beforeand I didn't want to get burned hardcore....but when I got that box in the mail yesterday, I was SO happy I took the risk. These SJs are simply gorgeous inperson. I don't have any pictures on my computer yet, but I just wanted to let anyone know if they're thinking about purchasing from footalog, myexperience with them was awesome. Just my two cents.

i dont know if this was posted already but look at the matchin hoodie on nike.comhttp://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sitesrc=USLP&country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-271736/pgid-271737

it seems everyone can pull out that crystal ball and see release day and know, these will be so plentiful that they will be around for months. i remember thehell i went thru last december and that was supposedly a GR. S o what make some of u think this will not be a feeding frenzy of EPIC proportions? this is notthe XX3 release of last black friday

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Went to my local footaction yesterday and the manager told me they might be getting pushed back, along with the flu games as well

where oak park or independence???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom