Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

animal thug 1539 said along time ago that when the SJ release don't be, surprise if the patient cut is not the same on all of the pairs released.

yup your right, and it's a damn shame we have to look forward to this.

I thought this dude "quit" Jordans ? ? ? ?
Or maybe he said he was gettin the '09s and curtain calling it . . . .

I guess no one ever really dies.... I'm on a plain....

For the quality issues of ALL jordans released in the last couple years, I'll elect to pay the lowest possible price and silently
laugh.gif
at everybody overpaying for increasingly subpar product. If you're youngstill or into that whole exclusive, gotta catch em all mantra and extract self-esteem, worth and confidence from strangers and people who have nil effect onyour life commenting or noticing you have some shoes early, the world as we know it is in impending doom of implosion

Just Got mine this morning...lovin them and thank God they are real and the shape isnt off lol.....

spacejam.jpg

I need to stop constantly checking up on this thread, lol.

The anticipation is killing me, like the time when the Carmines surfaced for the first time.

I swear, I was in constant stress mode for the longest time. lol

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

If you're young still or into that whole exclusive, gotta catch em all mantra and extract self-esteem, worth and confidence from strangers and people who have nil effect on your life commenting or noticing you have some shoes early, the world as we know it is in impending doom of implosion
...but.....that's the entire premise for the average American lifestyle.
indifferent.gif
"Be envied by worthless total strangers!"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"Quality inspired by the greatest player ever"....
laugh.gif
Maybe from his Wizards days.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if i wear my deadstock space jams from 2000

do you guys think they would crack ?

or better off selling them ?

I would just buy a pair of the '09 retros, and keep the 2000 for collection.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Osneaker.com Got the lowest price right now...

are they legit?
Osneaker...... $270 + $30 Ship
Promo......$279.99 Free Ship
MQ........ $339.99 + $30 Ship
VMV..... $299.00 + $30 Ship

or better off selling them ?
im tellin u, they wont crack..the midsole is not like those in IIIs - VIIIs.
the worst thing that could happen is sole separation(outsole - midsole or midsole - the upper)
if u have the money, just cop and rock the 09. dont sell the 00..

Hey guys I have been a NT member for about 5 years now and today is the day for me to give back lol!.......I see that promo seems to be the best price to getthe SJ's early @ $279.99.....My guy can do $245 shipped!!!! The catch? Of course theres one..He is in Hong Kong, China.

He is legit though guys, I got my pair from him, payed via paypal.

His name is Jay...email him @ [email protected], and tell him Kris from NT sent you!...Let me know if you guys need anything else, Just wanted to help somefellow NT'ers get there pairs early and not to bad pricing.....

space1d.jpg

space2w.jpg

space3s.jpg

spacejam.jpg

sorry last pic is untagged case I took a picture as soon as they arrived!

^^^^^
I just can't get past that shape. The icey soles look great and the materials are allright but that side profile really shows where the manufacturer'smold made their cuts to reduce materials, thereby reducing their cost.
sad.
Thank God I still have my pairs from '01.
Good luck to all those who are looking to get 'em but it's a definite pass for me.
peace

Originally Posted by orbubu

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Osneaker.com Got the lowest price right now...

are they legit?
Osneaker...... $270 + $30 Ship
Promo......$279.99 Free Ship
MQ........ $339.99 + $30 Ship
VMV..... $299.00 + $30 Ship

come on fam, been posting this for a couple weeks...sneakerpreorder.com. 225 shipped. ran by NT'er.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Hey guys I have been a NT member for about 5 years now and today is the day for me to give back lol!.......I see that promo seems to be the best price to get the SJ's early @ $279.99.....My guy can do $245 shipped!!!! The catch? Of course theres one..He is in Hong Kong, China.

He is legit though guys, I got my pair from him, payed via paypal.

His name is Jay...email him @ [email protected], and tell him Kris from NT sent you!...Let me know if you guys need anything else, Just wanted to help some fellow NT'ers get there pairs early and not to bad pricing.....

space1d.jpg

space2w.jpg

space3s.jpg

spacejam.jpg

sorry last pic is untagged case I took a picture as soon as they arrived!

sorry but they look awful in the tagged pics
look streched out
what size?
hope my size 12 dont look like that

Originally Posted by Lrrr

seriously?

i dont know what to think some people told me there pairs cracked and others did not i have also read the same thing so i am not sure if i could wear my pair

Was talking to my boii from finishline today and asked him the info on these and he said possibly might receive shipment but unsure how many pairs but asidefrom this, he said a lot of pairs being sold right now are b-grades? can anyone enlighten me with any info?
I'm debating whether to buy early but then again patience is key for this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom