Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ryaneff23

No problem man. LMK about what you figure out. I stopped emailing him when I saw I needed to buy 8 pairs. But like I said, if everythings legit, I'll go in with some people. He said he has all 3 pairs of the 12s that are coming out. And he has some all white 2s that are dropping next year sometime. Hopefully it is legit, then we can get a co-op going The Wire style.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if i wear my deadstock space jams from 2000

do you guys think they would crack ?
seriously?

i dont know what to think some people told me there pairs cracked and others did not i have also read the same thing so i am not sure if i could wear my pair
The midsole is more like a foam rubber and not phylon. They wont crack but they'll wrinkle like crazy

I think the reason they pushed the release day back a month is because they extended the production for these. Every store will have them, so I don'tthink they'll be that difficult to find, as long as you're there when the stores open.

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

Originally Posted by riddla713

i got pics from jay. the jumpman tag on the tounge was way off. it was to high up. whats funny is i asked him if i bought a pair if he could gurantee the were not b-grades, so he sends me pics of b-grades and said he promises he will send me a perfect pair. i already got one pair from air-randy that was perfect but those cost 320 shipped back in august. also i want to comment on something else. i noticed on the tag inside the shoe that the production dates keep getting longer and longer. on ebay, a nt member has a few pair for sale and the production date is like from 7/09 to 9/09. mine have dates of 6/09 to 7/09. i know mine are real so i dont want hear anything about maybee i got ripped. just thought it was interesting that they keep producing more of these. imo they are going to be hard as hell to get on rd, but it seems like they are producing alot. alot of ftl,chmps,fnsline, and fa are saying these are qs and not alot of stores are going to have them. thats just what i have heard at the malls around houston. peace.
what size do you wear if you check my pics out on pg 172 the production dates are from 6/24/09-8/03/09 i wonder does sz have anything to do wit that cuz mine are 13.........by the way stop hatin on my midwest cities im from kansas city and ive been to Omaha i know its not much to do there but the malls aren't that bad although it should b easy there for you man
what up fam. where you heading on release day?
i might be in daytona beach over this holiday season but if im in the town i usually go to harold pener on the landing or to footaction at oakpark mall because im VIP at both......lol......naw but i still got ppl who work up there.......... but if i get this second pair b4 release date cuz i alreadygot em u might not have to worry bout me at all cuz i run sz 13

i went to jumpman23 and look at releases for november and december and the space jams werent in either month these will just pop up

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Yo rayray is right the resell game is in a coma right now, people who copped the jams early and thought they would make a killing on ebay are not. if you don't think the resell game is dead ask someone trying to get rid of an 11/12 pack. i should know i tried, even the overseas early release sites are dropping their prices

they are fairly easy to get rid of with the right sz.....

These wont have any resell value when they are released because they wont be hard to find. Only reason people are makin money now is cuz you got dudes on herepaying rape prices just to have them early

So can we get a final CONCRETE, DEFINITE Release Date. Im trying to be prepared if i gotta go out a little earlier than expected based on both dates.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I TALKED TO JAY HE SAID 200 FOR 6 SO ILL GO IN CONSIDERING THE FACT THERES TAX THATS LIKE 175+6=181 BUT YOURE SHIPPING IS LIKE 200-15=185 SO YOURE REALLY PAYING $4 TO GET EM EARLY
once again, if they arent crappy b-grades ill cop from him.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I TALKED TO JAY HE SAID 200 FOR 6 SO ILL GO IN CONSIDERING THE FACT THERES TAX THATS LIKE 175+6=181 BUT YOURE SHIPPING IS LIKE 200-15=185 SO YOURE REALLY PAYING $4 TO GET EM EARLY
once again, if they arent crappy b-grades ill cop from him.

how would 6 or 8 of us go about getting them though

i talked to jay again and we need to figure out how we gone gettem shipped individually cuss he said he cant. anybody wit any ideas hit me.

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

Originally Posted by riddla713

i got pics from jay. the jumpman tag on the tounge was way off. it was to high up. whats funny is i asked him if i bought a pair if he could gurantee the were not b-grades, so he sends me pics of b-grades and said he promises he will send me a perfect pair. i already got one pair from air-randy that was perfect but those cost 320 shipped back in august. also i want to comment on something else. i noticed on the tag inside the shoe that the production dates keep getting longer and longer. on ebay, a nt member has a few pair for sale and the production date is like from 7/09 to 9/09. mine have dates of 6/09 to 7/09. i know mine are real so i dont want hear anything about maybee i got ripped. just thought it was interesting that they keep producing more of these. imo they are going to be hard as hell to get on rd, but it seems like they are producing alot. alot of ftl,chmps,fnsline, and fa are saying these are qs and not alot of stores are going to have them. thats just what i have heard at the malls around houston. peace.
what size do you wear if you check my pics out on pg 172 the production dates are from 6/24/09-8/03/09 i wonder does sz have anything to do wit that cuz mine are 13.........by the way stop hatin on my midwest cities im from kansas city and ive been to Omaha i know its not much to do there but the malls aren't that bad although it should b easy there for you man

what the hell are you talking about quit hatin. i never said anyyhing about anybody in the midwest.

^^^not talkin bout you im talkin bout dude who was laughin at Nebraska..........y so defensive you know what you wrote and i do too.......lol but what size doyou wear tryna put together whats good with the production dates

Originally Posted by antwaun817

i talked to jay again and we need to figure out how we gone gettem shipped individually cuss he said he cant. anybody wit any ideas hit me.

im in central florida if its that difficult to get them ill just wait for my connect to get another shipment

antwaun817 told me we will get tagged pics before we pay. I don't know what were going to do about this shipping situation tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom