Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, to each his own. I'm real picky, and that would bother me. If that doesn't bother you, than I think everything else looks good. Thanksfor the pics though. Let us know when they get there, and if he sends that exact pair. Thanks bro. Didn't mean to offend you or anything.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Can we see the pics Jay sent you?

Certainly...you may not! jk bro haha...
laugh.gif

Here they are, and for Chicityk7, your welcome bro and appreciate it too. I know exactly what you mean, people these days trying a bit too much...ha
wink.gif

Just to let you all know, the date posted on the pics is in fact old but because its the shoes he's been keeping on hold for me. So beforehand anybody begins to think differently...

Thank you OG2345 Just like i originally said prbly about 25-30 pg's back my guy Jay is 100 BIRDMAN VOICE - 100 so please all you extra's stop hating onthe man just cuz you guys dont know the facts. the simple explanation is that automatically if someone is new to you & he's from overseas its instantlyfake which is not true at all you guys just put a lil leg(finger) wk into the topic before you jam you mouse clicking the post button.......

^^^Hey OG2345, not to put your hopes down because I do think Jay is legit, but he sent me the exact same pics. I think he sends the same ones to everyone withthe same email. I only say this because I have emailed him asking if he would just sell me the special packaging because my gf bought me a legit pair butwithout the special box and shoe trees. Each time I replied saying I just wanted to buy the special packaging he would reply to me with the same email andpics. Just had my friend translate to Chinese so hopefully he will understand what I want.

You should post pics when u get them, hoping to cop a pair from him too.

Originally Posted by antwaun817

He sent me the exact same pics...
eek.gif
Oh snap he did? then we got a prob. Perhaps he got them mixed up or something. Eh I'm not worried either way I can always return them orsomething. Dude honestly for reals, real talk here, I know everything will come out good. I ain't worried, perhaps a bit because I put down over 225 of myblood and sweat into it, but I know he's going to come through because we got proof and I got proof.

And to ryaneff23, I didn't get offended at all bro. No worries. I'm just trying to make a point here. And forthat lil scuffle above with the same pics, like I said perhaps it is a little mix up he had, and it's too late to ask him for actual pics of the shoes hesent me because they are already on shipment, so it's not like I can tell him to send me pics anymore. Plus he did tell me as well other NT'ers told metoo that he's flooded with messages day in and day out, so perhaps it was a minor mix up. And yes I will mos def post pics once I receive them, c'mondo I ever let this NT hood down?? NOPE!!

I stay true to all of you no matter what. And for a damn good reason too. haha...
wink.gif

Chicity, do you actually have any sneakers from Jay? That would help if you did and could post pics. I'm not a hater, and I'm not trying to cause anyproblems but these dudes just said they all got the exact same pics(of B grades) from him and thats the proof you have of him being legit? I'm just tryingto figure this all out because me and one of my boys were each going to get a couple pairs from him, and now I don't think so.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Thank you OG2345 Just like i originally said prbly about 25-30 pg's back my guy Jay is 100 BIRDMAN VOICE - 100 so please all you extra's stop hating on the man just cuz you guys dont know the facts. the simple explanation is that automatically if someone is new to you & he's from overseas its instantly fake which is not true at all you guys just put a lil leg(finger) wk into the topic before you jam you mouse clicking the post button.......
Well said sir, well said!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Would like to know too.
Won't know until they arrive bro, but as far as I know many who have bought from Jay and other connections, they say they do.
So as far as I know the usual size I always get is the size I got.
Patience...patience.

Can someone edit the title of the thread so that it can contain the release date and the fact that they are a GR... maybe this way we wouldn't have all thesame freaking question every pages!

^ Nice avy
smokin.gif

As for the Space Jams...PASS!
sick.gif

JK
laugh.gif
..Can't wait until these release. Probably only one pair thoughbecause I want to cop the White/Red 12s also
ohwell.gif

HONESTLY!!!!
change the title to AIR JORDAN XI SPACE JAM GR DEC 24, 2009 - or something of that nature!!
pleeeaaaaassseee

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

^ Nice avy
smokin.gif

As for the Space Jams...PASS!
sick.gif

JK
laugh.gif
..Can't wait until these release. Probably only one pair though because I want to cop the White/Red 12s also
ohwell.gif

Yea if i had xtra $ i wud try to get my mom or dad to get in line with me to get 2

Just spoke to my rep and it seems this release is going to be VERY VERy interesting.... Nike is being sneaky! (Kinda sorta). LOl

saw them in person.... not worth camping or waiting in a line for... if I happen to be at the mall and they are in stock MAYBE I'll cop... trust me fam...I have kept up with shoe releases consistently for the past 10 years or so... THESE ARE NOT THE "SPACEJAMS" YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE!

ebpo wrote:
Can someone edit the title of the thread so that it can contain the release date and the fact that they are a GR... maybe this way we wouldn't have all the same freaking question every pages!
That's a good idea. Someone asks that on every page.

^^Dec 24th althought it looks like some champs and finishlines might sell on the the 23rd. I've talked to more than one finishline and champs and in thecomputer it is programmed for the 23rd

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

saw them in person.... not worth camping or waiting in a line for... if I happen to be at the mall and they are in stock MAYBE I'll cop... trust me fam... I have kept up with shoe releases consistently for the past 10 years or so... THESE ARE NOT THE "SPACEJAMS" YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE!

Really its not that serious everyone is just a bunch of complainers "These are not the SpaceJams you think they are gonna be ! " ? Come on man

Directed to all the Space jams haters :

There really not that bad at all i have my first pair and there not bad , not great but not bad so i dont understand all this talk about , "oh no thepatent cut sucks!" or "the shape is alittle off" or "the quality sucks" common really this is turning to a complaint thread . Justkeep it Moving , if you like them cool if you dont cool too everyone has there own opinion but dont come into a official thread and start talking about howyou dont wanna cop and how you wouldnt cop cause its not the same as the retro's just keep it to yourself cause all you do is bring clutter and uselesscomments to a thread that already isnt being properly updated

to everyone one who is complaining, when RD roll around and reality rears its ugly head. and you realise your kicks are no better than a early release pairwhat are going to do then ?

because you know you are not going to return them, stop fooling yourself just because you got them form the mall doesn't mean they will be perfect

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

saw them in person.... not worth camping or waiting in a line for... if I happen to be at the mall and they are in stock MAYBE I'll cop... trust me fam... I have kept up with shoe releases consistently for the past 10 years or so... THESE ARE NOT THE "SPACEJAMS" YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE!

Really its not that serious everyone is just a bunch of complainers "These are not the SpaceJams you think they are gonna be ! " ? Come on man

Directed to all the Space jams haters :

There really not that bad at all i have my first pair and there not bad , not great but not bad so i dont understand all this talk about , "oh no the patent cut sucks!" or "the shape is alittle off" or "the quality sucks" common really this is turning to a complaint thread . Just keep it Moving , if you like them cool if you dont cool too everyone has there own opinion but dont come into a official thread and start talking about how you dont wanna cop and how you wouldnt cop cause its not the same as the retro's just keep it to yourself cause all you do is bring clutter and useless comments to a thread that already isnt being properly updated
roll.gif

How you gonna tell people not to have an opinion though?? If they wanna say that these are wack, that's mine and their opinion.
And I have never seen you post a shoe of yours with a tag. So if you have all these samples you talk about, show 'em.

Rick2345 im going to have to disagree with you.

What you may look at as a complain, is actually information a consumer like me or you may use as reliable information. Just because you might not agree withwhat one person says, doesn't mean the next person won't. This is what feedback is for. Customer opinion is what they call it and actually effects thesales of an item; meaning it is reliable and it does help consumers.

So for anyone that has feedback about a 'specific' item (such as the AJ 11) speak your mind.

This allows people to get in-depth with the item before actually purchasing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom