Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nxcrx

Originally Posted by hotbutter

the ONLY reason why j.b is using LOWGRADE materials is b/c they can!! ppl are still buying regardless, esp for a hyped release like this. i understand the argument that the molds continually change from bulky to more "athletically tailored" , i.e more bannana shaped and less bulky, but imo do so with the same quality materials!! for example just copped a pair of og xii obsidians, ive had the retro xii playoffs, and u can see the quality downgrade from OG XII (thick materials, extra thick padding on tongue, extra thick and plush leather) >> RETRO XII (thickness of materials --leather, padding are lesser, more baannana shaped than og, price goes up >> cdp XII and the rest of the xii's set to release.. (paper thin leather thickness, very little padding in tongue, creases and gets beat ALOT faster than og's/retroes...

for those whove owned all three shoes og, retro, cdp molds understand whatim saying. J.B step ur game up b4 all your loyal customers leave your +@* ! lol
amen

C'mon fam. Ya'll should know better than that already. How many years has it been since JB has decided to cheapen up on the quality and ya'll onhere still saying the same thing?
laugh.gif
You really think Jordan Brand takesany of these types of comments seriously!?
roll.gif

JB gets away with whatever they feel like getting away with simply because ya'll still give them their $. You know, and Jordan Brand knows, but mostimportantly YOU, as in the loyal consumer, knows that talk is cheap and so is Jordan Brand products. But until you stop getting on these shoe forum boardshyping the next cheap quality retro up and giving them reason to purposely ditch us on quality materials the worse it's gonna become..

Jordan Brand owns you. Yes, I do purchase JB shoes, and have noticed the drop in quality but I only buy what I need. I have only copped one single pair ofJordans this year, and that is the Nubuck XII's and I haven't even put my foot in them all year..

But we all know what it is with this company...stop the bickering..year after year..you people complain constantly..YET..you don't do nothing about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Enough Said .... JAY IS LEGIT

He is a SOLID dude.
Been trying to tell everyone. As well as others along who purchased from him. I understand people want A-grades over B, C, D....etc. And I'm with them, which is why I said I am going to buy a 2nd pair on RD.
But I thought why not just buy a pair ahead of time just to be on the safe side, just in case something comes up...one never knows the future.
Am I right?
Let's just wait and see what happens that morning.....lines will be long, maybe....
grin.gif
Wait wait wait, so you know and are admitting that you purchased a sub-par pair? andyou're okay with that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

saw them in person.... not worth camping or waiting in a line for... if I happen to be at the mall and they are in stock MAYBE I'll cop... trust me fam... I have kept up with shoe releases consistently for the past 10 years or so... THESE ARE NOT THE "SPACEJAMS" YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE!

Really its not that serious everyone is just a bunch of complainers "These are not the SpaceJams you think they are gonna be ! " ? Come on man

Directed to all the Space jams haters :

There really not that bad at all i have my first pair and there not bad , not great but not bad so i dont understand all this talk about , "oh no the patent cut sucks!" or "the shape is alittle off" or "the quality sucks" common really this is turning to a complaint thread . Just keep it Moving , if you like them cool if you dont cool too everyone has there own opinion but dont come into a official thread and start talking about how you dont wanna cop and how you wouldnt cop cause its not the same as the retro's just keep it to yourself cause all you do is bring clutter and useless comments to a thread that already isnt being properly updated
roll.gif

How you gonna tell people not to have an opinion though?? If they wanna say that these are wack, that's mine and their opinion.
And I have never seen you post a shoe of yours with a tag. So if you have all these samples you talk about, show 'em.
you must spend your time on this thread thinkin about.........is this a possible statement for me to be a hater on???????.......you r really actin like a female bra......i hope you grow up and stop being so negative son....by the way im still watin for you to post some pics of the "retail" A-grade jams.....
just like you spend your time thinking "Hmm....where's AF1 Beast so I can quote him and disagree with him, I'll call him a female.
Yeah, that will really hurt his feelings! I know he cares what people on the internet say!" Stop it son. Get a life and move on.
BTW, I never said I wanted a pair of 09 SJ's. I said I'm gonna look for some 01 SJ's from Ebay.
You still mad you spent 250+ on some b-grades, though??
grin.gif

Rick2345- Yeah, I'm not reading all of that.

Rick if you wanna spend $175+ on these shoes that is fine. If I wanna write about how I AM NOT GONNA spend $175+ on these that's fine too. I am just simplytrying to provide information for the less informed should they need opinions and data before purchasing this product.

this was in the la times becoming really hyped
i wonder if ill get a pair if not o welll on to the next release
but i wont lie i do want this regardless of complaints still very nice

Went to FTL talked to the manager about the Space Jams but he wouldn't say how many pairs they will be getting? What is the big deal about the # of pairsthey are getting? Why the need to be so secretive?

....need to add some more space jams to the collection in addition with the XII white/red, and the XII black/red

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Enough Said .... JAY IS LEGIT

He is a SOLID dude.
Been trying to tell everyone. As well as others along who purchased from him. I understand people want A-grades over B, C, D....etc. And I'm with them, which is why I said I am going to buy a 2nd pair on RD.
But I thought why not just buy a pair ahead of time just to be on the safe side, just in case something comes up...one never knows the future.
Am I right?
Let's just wait and see what happens that morning.....lines will be long, maybe....
grin.gif
Wait wait wait, so you know and are admitting that you purchased a sub-par pair? and you're okay with that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Bro I bought a pair right now to be on the safe side before release day. What if for some reason when RD comes around I can't get my secondpair? Thats why I got this pair from Jay ahead of time. And like I kept saying over and over again, just like Rick2345 said too, I'm not picky if they areB-grades sometimes those shoes have minor little tiny defects that the naked eye can't see or whatever, although I would like them to be A-grades, butluckily Jay told me himself they are coming with the package, before he had told it was just the shoes itself, no package, but luckily because I waited he toldthe package too was going to be included with the shoe trees, etc.. All I'm saying is JUST IN CASE I dont get my second pair in the future, then I'llbe happy having my pair that I'll get from Jay.
Please people quit asking the same question or try to make it vague. It's exhausting.
grin.gif

If you got a connec in England use it, Jordan's NEVER sell out here, In fact they always go on sale. I just picked up CDP III/XX for £90 (about $150 orso). We will be skating in XIs by March
wink.gif

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

Originally Posted by Rick2345

saw them in person.... not worth camping or waiting in a line for... if I happen to be at the mall and they are in stock MAYBE I'll cop... trust me fam... I have kept up with shoe releases consistently for the past 10 years or so... THESE ARE NOT THE "SPACEJAMS" YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE!

Really its not that serious everyone is just a bunch of complainers "These are not the SpaceJams you think they are gonna be ! " ? Come on man

Directed to all the Space jams haters :

There really not that bad at all i have my first pair and there not bad , not great but not bad so i dont understand all this talk about , "oh no the patent cut sucks!" or "the shape is alittle off" or "the quality sucks" common really this is turning to a complaint thread . Just keep it Moving , if you like them cool if you dont cool too everyone has there own opinion but dont come into a official thread and start talking about how you dont wanna cop and how you wouldnt cop cause its not the same as the retro's just keep it to yourself cause all you do is bring clutter and useless comments to a thread that already isnt being properly updated
roll.gif

How you gonna tell people not to have an opinion though?? If they wanna say that these are wack, that's mine and their opinion.
And I have never seen you post a shoe of yours with a tag. So if you have all these samples you talk about, show 'em.
you must spend your time on this thread thinkin about.........is this a possible statement for me to be a hater on???????.......you r really actin like a female bra......i hope you grow up and stop being so negative son....by the way im still watin for you to post some pics of the "retail" A-grade jams.....
just like you spend your time thinking "Hmm....where's AF1 Beast so I can quote him and disagree with him, I'll call him a female.
Yeah, that will really hurt his feelings! I know he cares what people on the internet say!" Stop it son. Get a life and move on.
BTW, I never said I wanted a pair of 09 SJ's. I said I'm gonna look for some 01 SJ's from Ebay.
You still mad you spent 250+ on some b-grades, though??
grin.gif

Rick2345- Yeah, I'm not reading all of that.

Rick if you wanna spend $175+ on these shoes that is fine. If I wanna write about how I AM NOT GONNA spend $175+ on these that's fine too. I am just simply trying to provide information for the less informed should they need opinions and data before purchasing this product.

I didnt mean you specificly but just used you as more of an example i was just saying that most people in this thread complain way to much . I do understand that you were just helping other comnsumers by giving your feedback on a product that they could possibly purchase , but im just trying to get the pointacross that people should just really go look at a sneaker and try it on themselves before making a final decision .

For example look at the Lebron 7 Thread some people say its really comfortable and that materials are great but some people say that they hate the air max soleand that its not comfortable things like comfort and thoughts on materials are subjective and they should just go try them on and look at them before making afinal decision on it . Even though i do doubt that theyll even have the chance to look at them and try them on to make that judgement cause these will sell outreal quick .

Originally Posted by rockwell666

If you got a connec in England use it, Jordan's NEVER sell out here, In fact they always go on sale. I just picked up CDP III/XX for £90 (about $150 or so). We will be skating in XIs by March
wink.gif

That's how it used to be like in Canada. Now they never go on sale.

haven't been on this thread for a while and it's BLOWN UP!!! anyways, wanted to find out if JB is still gonna have the special box for the Jams? anyonehas any info if it's coming with special box or regular box.

Originally Posted by ebpo

Can someone edit the title of the thread so that it can contain the release date and the fact that they are a GR... maybe this way we wouldn't have all the same freaking question every pages!

Can someone edit the title of the thread so that it can contain the release date and the fact that they are a GR... maybe this way we wouldn't have all the same freaking question every pages!
That Avy>'09 Spacejams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These shoes are gonna be crap, if you got the extra money who am i to tell you what to do with it?
I know im getting mines, and i've accepted the fact that they won't be the same as '01.

Gonna be only the 3rd JB purchase this year anyways.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Here's my pair that came in today. The end production date on these is 10/13/09. I'm speculating that these are going to be mass produced, and easily obtainable.
Do you think that you could post a pic of the actual tag on the shoes? I kinda have a theory about a restock...

tons of retros were mass produced like crazy but still sold out pretty quick. (flint 13, 5s, fire red 3s for example...)
Shoes only tend to sell out quick in bigger cities for obvious reason. All the shoes you mentioned have been on sale. I picked up fire red 3's for 60 and I am in NYC. I will say though XI's are a total different case. Even if they produce crazy amount the shoe will sell out. Just speaking from personal experience.

The reason I ask is because everyone else has said that the end date on theirs has been early September, so if his has late October something might be up. Perhaps Nike went back and whipped up an extra batch to put out there for or after RD. Hopefully dude didn't get a pair of variants though...

Here is the tag you requested. They're definitely not variants. The Space Jams are the same quality as the CDP's, minus the stiffness on the heel.

I'm almost afraid to put my foot into any of these new XI's including my CDP's...but I can't and won't pass..

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Here is the tag you requested. They're definitely not variants. The Space Jams are the same quality as the CDP's, minus the stiffness on the heel.

Thanks for the pics man. Comparing yours to the other NTers, they're obviously legit, but the different end dateon yours would lead me to believe that they went back and produced more to capitalize on demand. I would believe that these aren't going to be anywhere aslimited as people are thinking. However, they are on most heads' Top 5 list, if not higher, and release 2 days before Christmas, so you'd be crazy to think you can roll up at 7pm that night for the guaranteedcop.

we can only hope that these stick around as long as those XX3s, did that were released last black friday. if u remember they were suppose to limited also. butthey were still around in the spring. i know this a different beast all together, but we don't know how this is going to play out.

Glad I know a manager at Finishline that will hold them for me, now since I have a man on the inside I can get shoes, no more lines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom