Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Here is the tag you requested. They're definitely not variants. The Space Jams are the same quality as the CDP's, minus the stiffness on the heel.
Originally Posted by OG2345

Thanks for the pics man. Comparing yours to the other NTers, they're obviously legit, but the different end date on yours would lead me to believe that they went back and produced more to capitalize on demand. I would believe that these aren't going to be anywhere as limited as people are thinking. However, they are on most heads' Top 5 list, if not higher, and release 2 days before Christmas, so you'd be crazy to think you can roll up at 7pm that night for the guaranteed cop.

I never thought these would be available at the end of the release day, just an easy cop if you got to your store when they opened. Nobody knows exact numbers,but with it being a holiday release JB is gonna cash in as much as possible. If you think about it, how many people have really missed out on a GR they reallywanted?

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Sorry if already posted... Just got an email from Finishline and it reads, "Coming Soon 12/24 AJ Retro 11"Space Jam"

ya i got that email today too..anyways, i wont be camping for these...i will be on finishline.com/eastbay/NDC at midnight for these joints...I WILL double upon them!!!

I know release is 12/23 or 24 whatever...

But I wouldn't be surprised if these drop on black Friday...

That +%$* would be crazy! Everybody would go bananas!

226 pages? Really?

If there are no overnight lines, I'll try to swing by a shop or two.

I'm not sacrificing my Thanksgiving night nor my Black Friday for these.

Edit --/> I'm not going through 180+ pages from the last time I visited this thread. The release date got pushed back to Christmas season?
nerd.gif

Edit x2 --/> Nevermind I see it on Nike.com.

I haven't been around for a while. Is their new campaign about taking consumers away from family time or what...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

why is Jay charging me 250 for a pair of spacejams? i thought people were getting them 200-225?
To be honest bro I have no clue. I just bought from him this past week for 225 but total came out to 236 i think because of s&h and paypalfee.
But it could also be because I been talking to him for about several weeks that I was going to buy from him as soon as I got the money, and when I did he saidstill 225.
Funny though I thought he was going to charge me 225 even, but he said 236 after because of fees so I was like ehh ok.

So yea I'm thinking because of high demand, he's perhaps charging more now?
ohwell.gif

yea he was quoting me $245 shipped for just the shoes, i might not even get them period. im not a shoe collector and these will be my first jordans in a verylong time i just wanted sme sick shoes to ball in but if i gotta spend $245 for just the shoes that might be b-grades then its not really worth it. i got happywhen i kept hearing $200 from 20 people on here but this kinda sucks.

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

^ with special box?
Yes, with special box. But I'm guessing he only had few pairs with the special box. Below is the email he sent me last week when I emailedhim.

This is Jay's email to me:

Hello my dear friend!

how are you thanks for you reply!

they are still going for same price $225, and now I will do inlucing ship for you in this price. they will come with special box and shoe tree. please check pictures in accessories.

I still have your size 10.5,but please asap.

looking forward to receive your write back asap!

best regards

Jay

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

I haven't been around for a while. Is their new campaign about taking consumers away from family time or what...
grin.gif

Nah, their campaign is, "You want Spacejams, then you will have to pay $50 extra for a special box, and mediocre materials"

"You want some OG colorway 12's? Okay, we'll only give you 1, and the other colorway, we'll just change the materials to Nubuck"

"You want some OG Blk/Red 6's? Okay, but you are not getting Durack, you will have to settle for suede material"

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nah, their campaign is, "You want Spacejams, then you will have to pay $50 extra for a special box, and mediocre materials"

"You want some OG colorway 12's? Okay, we'll only give you 1, and the other colorway, we'll just change the materials to Nubuck"

"You want some OG Blk/Red 6's? Okay, but you are not getting Durack, you will have to settle for suede material"
That is so true...hahaha
laugh.gif

But then again it blows
eyes.gif

Why JB? WHY?!
You get our hopes up, just to knock us down again with changes you think we may not notice, but WE do...We're like BIG BROTHER, WE seeeverything...haha
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

^ with special box?
Yes, with special box. But I'm guessing he only had few pairs with the special box. Below is the email he sent me last week when I emailed him.

This is Jay's email to me:

Hello my dear friend!

how are you thanks for you reply!

they are still going for same price $225, and now I will do inlucing ship for you in this price. they will come with special box and shoe tree. please check pictures in accessories.

I still have your size 10.5,but please asap.

looking forward to receive your write back asap!

best regards

Jay

roll.gif

is this the same jay i got a message from asking me if i wanted to buy shoes........there is no way i would ever buy shoes from someone sending random pm'sto ppl

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Sorry if already posted... Just got an email from Finishline and it reads, "Coming Soon 12/24 AJ Retro 11"Space Jam"

Good to hear. Thanks

Originally Posted by dtb00201

is this the same jay i got a message from asking me if i wanted to buy shoes........there is no way i would ever buy shoes from someone sending random pm's to ppl

laugh.gif
Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom