Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hypebeast5

damn i hope the tongues are good in stores around here

Bro for crying out loud and for everyone else..would you guys quit sobbing about the tongues on these shoes or the toe area...all will be okay. ----Trust.
And for the B-grades that get sent to outlets, those unfortunate ones can at least get a pair there.
All in all...there will be winners in this game.
happy.gif

So i'm going with a friend to get the Space Jams. I've never woken up early or "camped out" to get a pair of shoes i wanted. (i will gladlysay i'm not a sneakerhead because i haven't camped out if that matters
laugh.gif
)

How early should we go out to our location to get them?

Any tips?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Kstrick12, appreciate the pics. How do they fit? On the small side like the CDP XI's? Thanks in advance.

I never got the CDP XI's but the feel pretty true to size for me

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

So i'm going with a friend to get the Space Jams. I've never woken up early or "camped out" to get a pair of shoes i wanted. (i will gladly say i'm not a sneakerhead because i haven't camped out if that matters
laugh.gif
)

Any tips?

Thanks.
go to the stores...talk to some of the employees and find out how many pairs they are getting...and ask about prior releases...what kind of linesthere were b4...the 11/12 pack should be a good one to get an idea

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

So i'm going with a friend to get the Space Jams. I've never woken up early or "camped out" to get a pair of shoes i wanted. (i will gladly say i'm not a sneakerhead because i haven't camped out if that matters
laugh.gif
)

Any tips?

Thanks.
I don't think anyone can help you besides the people that will decide to camp out at your location...those are the people that will determineif you need, or don't need to camp out.

But bring a lawn chair, blankets, sweaters, and anything to keep you warm and occupied...like DVD portables, PSPs, laptops...w/e.
Make sure not to eat or drink much the night before...your going to regret it in the middle of the night.

Ohh one last important thing...NEVER BRING CASH.

Originally Posted by ntngman

They sure look fake

^^^^ Its comments like these that make me wonder why are you even talking?
eyes.gif

Its true what a NT homie told me earlier today, "I can't stand some kids in those threads. All I see is complaining and long paragraphs. Haha"
roll.gif

To put it in simpler words, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it all.

Let those who have their Air Jordan's already enjoy the feeling of having them in their possession and floss them
pimp.gif

I on the other hand can't wait to get mines next week and then a 2nd pair on RD.....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

They sure look fake

eyes.gif

Its true what a NT homie told me earlier today, "I can't stand some kids in those threads. All I see is complaining and long paragraphs. Haha"
roll.gif

To put it in simpler words, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it all.

Let those who have their Air Jordan's already enjoy the feeling of having them in their possession and floss them
pimp.gif

I on the other hand can't wait to get mines next week and then a 2nd pair on RD.....
glasses.gif

I'm going to have to disagree with you, no offense.

I think opinions should be shared, negative or positive. These are consumer reviews and shouldn't be taken lightly.

It's like planning a vacations, when you are booking a hotel you read the reviews in order to get some feedback.

That being said the comment you quoted is wrong. Sometimes people say things without basis, if you think they are fake or look fake then state why they lookfake to you. On the flip side, there have been responses that are very detailed and that are negative only to be dismissed as "hater" by somefanboys.

It's nice to have balance. This board wouldn't be great if everything JB dropped was met with the "this is the greatest release ever","copped x10", "Fire" (Taking it back
laugh.gif
), or one forthe old heads "Wowzers"
laugh.gif

JB's products are met with negativity because unfortunately, we can't deny that the quaility of JB's products have declined significantly and atthe same time prices have increased.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by OG2345

They sure look fake

eyes.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

glasses.gif

I'm going to have to disagree with you, no offense.

I think opinions should be shared, negative or positive. These are consumer reviews and shouldn't be taken lightly.

It's like planning a vacations, when you are booking a hotel you read the reviews in order to get some feedback.

That being said the comment you quoted is wrong. Sometimes people say things without basis, if you think they are fake or look fake then state why they look fake to you. On the flip side, there have been responses that are very detailed and that are negative only to be dismissed as "hater" by some fanboys.

It's nice to have balance. This board wouldn't be great if everything JB dropped was met with the "this is the greatest release ever", "copped x10", "Fire" (Taking it back
laugh.gif
), or one for the old heads "Wowzers"
laugh.gif

JB's products are met with negativity because unfortunately, we can't deny that the quaility of JB's products have declined significantly and at the same time prices have increased.
FINE...I take it back. Say what you want.
I guess I need to look at things from both perspectives next time.
--My mistake
laugh.gif

Will these be a bigger release than the all star xxiii that came out bout 2 yrs ago? Those were an easy cop from my spot. Got there when it opened and I wasthe only one there. Didn't have em on hold and was in and out of the mall in 10 min

Anyone know where I can go in on a pair for under $250 shipped right now and in the US? Seems all these eBay sellers are asking price + $30-$40 shipping fromHK and what not

Thanks!

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Anyone know where I can go in on a pair for under $250 shipped right now and in the US? Seems all these eBay sellers are asking price + $30-$40 shipping from HK and what not

Thanks!

sneakerpreorder.com. 225 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom