Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what size would a female sz 7 be in gradeschool size, 5.5y? Trying to cop one for me and my gal. How is the houston drop date/ locations looking like?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

what size would a female sz 7 be in gradeschool size, 5.5y? Trying to cop one for me and my gal. How is the houston drop date/ locations looking like?
That's correct.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

jay.......stop sending me messages....i do not want your bgrade jordans....leave me alone already....mods please get rid of this guy already...his user name is theworldway and he is spamming everyones inbox
[h2]
[/h2]
[h2]
[/h2]

agree

jay.......stop sending me messages....i do not want your bgrade jordans....leave me alone already....mods please get rid of this guy already...his user name is theworldway and he is spamming everyones inbox
[h2]
[/h2]
[h2]
[/h2]
Damn is Jay really sending everybody pm's? non- stop or what? perhaps the guy is just trying to get customers, can you blame him?
But I feel you all, I know it can get annoying. Perhaps he never sent me any because I bought from him already.
ohwell.gif

Well either way hope those are waiting for RD get their pairs, those that want them early..you know what to do already...

Originally Posted by OG2345

Damn is Jay really sending everybody pm's? non- stop or what? perhaps the guy is just trying to get customers, can you blame him?
But I feel you all, I know it can get annoying. Perhaps he never sent me any because I bought from him already.
ohwell.gif

Well either way hope those are waiting for RD get their pairs, those that want them early..you know what to do already...
in the beginning of November he sent me 2 messages trying to sell jordans and lebrons etc...and then recently he sent me the same message everyother day for the last week

YO! Jay. NikeTalk is not the best place to do business.

Take your business over to ISS, they have more idiots and a better marketplace than we do.

damn i am glad i didn't give him my screen name. he has sent me a couple emails that i can't decipher. after "hello friend," nothing seems tomake sense LOL

Originally Posted by OG2345

[h2]
[/h2]
[h2]
[/h2]
ohwell.gif

same here i haven't gotten any of those messages i guess he saw my pics

never been to a campout before but probably will for these but why did dude a couple pages ago say not to bring cash? just cause all the people?

does anyone know where I can get a size 14 Space jams early I hate that Nike started making their shoes smaller now im forced to cop a size 14 but I am thestupidest sneakerhead out their I had both the og space jams deadstock and the breds deadstock and sold them both wow wut a jack@SS I must be, but they lookedso nice that everytime i tried to put them on, I couldnt wear them

[h2]
[/h2]
[h2]
[/h2]

he must have sent me 5 pm's in a couple days smh

i just got home from work,i get on nt see i have a pm, well damn if it's not from JAY pedalling his goods. if dude went to my images he would see i alreadyhave a pair of jams.

if u are getting tired of dude pm u, mark it as spam so u won't receive them

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect, but how come the first page of this thread it says release date is 11/27/09? I thought it was 12/24....LATE?
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom