Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i talked to my cousin in california he said that mom and pop stores are getting them in next week starting and they he would try to cop mine in size 12 hesaid they are charging 200.00 out the door that just like retail plus tax so i dont know about the guy above saying mom and pops store not having the spacejamsnot all mom and pops store sold those rising suns early anyways i will keep updated here go to local mom and pops stores and ask too bad in my area we donthave any spots like that hopefully cousin will come threw

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

well i talked to my cousin in california he said that mom and pop stores are getting them in next week starting and they he would try to cop mine in size 12 he said they are charging 200.00 out the door that just like retail plus tax so i dont know about the guy above saying mom and pops store not having the spacejams not all mom and pops store sold those rising suns early anyways i will keep updated here go to local mom and pops stores and ask too bad in my area we dont have any spots like that hopefully cousin will come threw
Question, Why not just order online? Buy from eastbay... than buy from footaction... than buy from footlocker... and so on? Do you really need apair of shoes a week before everyone eles. Just to say yeah I got mine before you. This isnt high school. Wait nm most people are in high school. We all knowthe shoes are going to sell out within a day or two; but im almost sure you would be able to get about 8 pairs if you really wanted to.

Another question. I heard there might be 2 packs of the SJ. One with the blue inersets and one with out. Im going to have to say I doubt JB will do that. Mostpeople will just buy the ones with out because they would be cheaper. Its kinda like when they sold the Case w/ the shoes. Waste of money and all hype. Whatdo you do with the case now? nothing. I have a feeling there is only one pack comming out and its going to be the one for 180 and you get all that extra crap.Would have much rather they sell the SJ for what they used to go for but that isnt going to happen. In the end I would have to say about 80% of NT that wantsthe SJ will get 2 pairs if they want. They will not be that hard to get that day or the next.

Now a week after, yes they will sell out and people will try and sell them for around 300 bucks I would guess. Rip off yes. Again all this is just hype andpeople should just chill.

Last, I wouldnt risk going to a mom and pop shop till after you have ordered online and gone to your mall. That way if they did get the shoes you know you canget another pair there with out a problem rather than risking not getting any at all. Paying extra for people to hold you a pair or preorder is a waste ofmoney since the shoes are going to be GR. If they had been Quick strike than yes all hell would have broken lose. And JB would have lost alot of money by notmaking it a GR. You guys keep forgetting they are out to make money. They really could care less about you as a fan. Quick strike would have = a loss profit .

PS: All you people complaing about how they are made/shape of the shoe. You really have no idea how much nike could care less. Times have changed. Shoes arebeing made for less than they used to, and cost more. Why? because the market is there. You are looking for the look of the shoe and its performance on thecort( even though I doubt most of you even ball in the shoe ) If you dont like them or rather how or what they were made with than its easy dont"cop" them now. In a month or two you will shell out an extra 100-200 for the same pair of shoe because you like them and thats all that matters.Again enjoy your x-mass eve with your familys. Walk over to a computer and just order and walk away. 8 days later or sooner your shoes will show up at yourdoor, no stress and a easy flip.

smokin.gif

yeah well at 200.00 and to have 3 weeks ahead also im not going to be in town or by computer to cop on release date also and to not have to deal with thisrelease on christmas eve i have better things to do also so if my cousin gets them 200.00 out the door thats very close to retail and to not have to worryabout it and also these will sell out on release date with lines in malls and eastbay.com and finishline.com and others sites crashing its happen before itbetter for me to pay 25.00 then having to go threw that thats just my way of thinking about it

clarify: A lot of mom and pop stores and private jordan brand accounts sold the rising sun xii early. When Jordan brand recalled the insoles they wereexpecting to get them all back in return for the white ones. However some stores did not have the insoles because they sold them early. This is against rulesso jordan brand is not giving those stores the space james and maybe canceling their accounts. In order to do this Jordan brand re did the orders for the spacejams to all mom and pops ans privates and are giving some stores extra size runs due to the extra stock that is being kept from the stores that sold the risingsuns early. This means hopefully some of us will get an extra pair with no hassle of having to go to another store on RD

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

yeah well at 200.00 and to have 3 weeks ahead also im not going to be in town or by computer to cop on release date also and to not have to deal with this release on christmas eve i have better things to do also so if my cousin gets them 200.00 out the door thats very close to retail and to not have to worry about it and also these will sell out on release date with lines in malls and eastbay.com and finishline.com and others sites crashing its happen before it better for me to pay 25.00 then having to go threw that thats just my way of thinking about it

Well for the very few in your case than do that. Trust me im not knocking you at all. I do know they will sell out +%+$ everyone knows there going to sell outwithin 48hrs; but you should also admit if you are on Niketalk your chances of getting them are about 50% better than most people. I agree with you. If yourgoing to the mall and waiting in line on christmas eve and not with your familys I feel sorry for you. Ill be killing some rices and beans getting smashed lollast thing on my mind is waiting in any line for some shoes that can be had other ways.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ehbball88

clarify: A lot of mom and pop stores and private jordan brand accounts sold the rising sun xii early. When Jordan brand recalled the insoles they were expecting to get them all back in return for the white ones. However some stores did not have the insoles because they sold them early. This is against rules so jordan brand is not giving those stores the space james and maybe canceling their accounts. In order to do this Jordan brand re did the orders for the space jams to all mom and pops ans privates and are giving some stores extra size runs due to the extra stock that is being kept from the stores that sold the rising suns early. This means hopefully some of us will get an extra pair with no hassle of having to go to another store on RD
Which is my point. You can always go to your mom and pop at the end of the day and pick up a pair with no worries.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]page 249-250 has been nothing but useless post inglewoood you mad annoying B forreals?[/color]
indifferent.gif

the entire JB forum is filled with useless posts, so wat makes this thread different? 8,000 posts don't mean anything. please sit down.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]what my post count gotta do with me telling you that you annoying fam? andyou say JB forum is filled with useless post why contribute? why not redirect this forum with useful ones ..but I see that +@%# ain't gonna happen judgingby your posts and grammar[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)].. carry on son I said what I needed to say[/color]

This thread should be lock... Nothing good comes up. Lock it and let the mods update it!

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by blazinRook

if you know the answer, you could've just typed it. instead of havin a dude jump through hoops lol. forreals
U gotta put your own work in around here cuz.... nobody gets grandfathered in....go look around and quit being lazy.... you're already sitting somewhere on the computer for Pete's sakes
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

EDIT: I'ma co-sign for inglewoood he just tryna get everybody to stop being bums and use the search button or *gasp* look through a few pages. What's next, we gotta wipe your snotty H1N1 noses also ? ? ? ? Come on cuz c 4real
roll.gif
....forreals.....
laugh.gif

shoe heads ain't the same no more...nerds with money
roll.gif

I'll still be coo if I cop these shoes or if I don't...you and the other cat obviously need these
mad.gif

-forreals
laugh.gif

if you know the answer, you could've just typed it. instead of havin a dude jump through hoops lol. forreals
U gotta put your own work in around here cuz.... nobody gets grandfathered in....go look around and quit being lazy.... you're already sitting somewhere on the computer for Pete's sakes
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

EDIT: I'ma co-sign for inglewoood he just tryna get everybody to stop being bums and use the search button or *gasp* look through a few pages. What's next, we gotta wipe your snotty H1N1 noses also ? ? ? ? Come on cuz c 4real
roll.gif
....forreals.....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'll still be coo if I cop these shoes or if I don't...you and the other cat obviously need these
mad.gif

-forreals
laugh.gif

I got '00 Space Jams so these aren't a priority at all... one of my babymommas gettin these for me 4 Christmas so stall out rookie... as for the .22 inmy avy that was from the day those Stealth XX3 came out that's what I took to the mall to make sure it was gravy...

I now use it on your mom though every third Thursday after Ladies Night at the bar.... my piece game way chunkier now can't put them in any advertisedpicture CUZ feel me ? ? ? ? And I'll show you a nerd touchdown where I'm at I'm the smartest cat u know

EDIT: Speakin on avys, where's snot-nosed Roscoe from Martin in there? That's what u remind me of when u make a feeble, pathetic attempt to challengeor question me in cyberspace; you'll never see me so why talk down ? If u did see me in the flesh and bark that noise I'll break you off and sell yourinadequate collection for Pamper money for one of my seeds.... log out karamo unless u wanna arrange a meet-up... and I ain't buyin or sellin

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
....forreals.....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

mad.gif

-forreals
laugh.gif

I got '00 Space Jams so these aren't a priority at all... one of my babymommas gettin these for me 4 Christmas so stall out rookie... as for the .22 in my avy that was from the day those Stealth XX3 came out that's what I took to the mall to make sure it was gravy...

I now use it on your mom though every third Thursday after Ladies Night at the bar.... my piece game way chunkier now can't put them in any advertised picture CUZ feel me ? ? ? ? And I'll show you a nerd touchdown where I'm at I'm the smartest cat u know

Were u really gonna shoot someone if they took ur XX3s? Aint gonna line up near u for the SpaceJams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
....forreals.....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

mad.gif

-forreals
laugh.gif

I got '00 Space Jams so these aren't a priority at all... one of my babymommas gettin these for me 4 Christmas so stall out rookie... as for the .22 in my avy that was from the day those Stealth XX3 came out that's what I took to the mall to make sure it was gravy...

I now use it on your mom though every third Thursday after Ladies Night at the bar.... my piece game way chunkier now can't put them in any advertised picture CUZ feel me ? ? ? ? And I'll show you a nerd touchdown where I'm at I'm the smartest cat u know

Were u really gonna shoot someone if they took ur XX3s? Aint gonna line up near u for the SpaceJams
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The idea was/is, if I got some steel on me then nobody would attempt to take mine... and it does go down where I'm from...

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
....forreals.....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

mad.gif

-forreals
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He wouldnt have. Im a member of the NRA, and there isnt any state law that if someone cuts you inline you can shoot them. In most states your life has to be atrisk before you can even draw your pistol.

PS: Why would you even have a .22 if your gun is legal? You can carry a 45 if you wanted. I think its in his avy so he can think hes some hard core gangsta.lol
roll.gif
So to answer your question. No you wouldnt have done %*@$ otherthan pull it out.... have the cops called on you than you go to jail. Please feel free to tell me what state you live in so I can slap you with some real lawrather than some " Im so +#**%*# hard , that my heat is a .22" My wife has a glock 19 on her at all times lol

Originally Posted by FastShoes

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
....forreals.....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

mad.gif

-forreals
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He wouldnt have. Im a member of the NRA, and there isnt any state law that if someone cuts you inline you can shoot them. In most states your life has to be at risk before you can even draw your pistol.

PS: Why would you even have a .22 if your gun is legal? You can carry a 45 if you wanted. I think its in his avy so he can think hes some hard core gangsta. lol
roll.gif

Funny u should say that hillbilly.... that gun, like most of my other pistols, is far from legal so that's the name of that tune... Eff the NRA u guys area bunch of capitalist, Red Republican pigs hiding behind Heston and his so-called liberal banner... none of you know me so get off my avy and let's talkSpace Jams. I'm from a hunting/military family that degraded in its later stages to gangsterism with me and some of my brothers so....

I definitely know guns, have guns, carry guns, but don't use guns. I am equipped with firearms to protect me from the arrogance, belligerance, andignorance that is so prevalent in the world today, as further evidenced by these replies attaccing my avy cuz none of you milquetoasts have the gall to carry aloaded firearm, let alone an illegal or ill-gotten firearm.... I'm getting these for Christmas, who's next with plex ? ? ? ?

And nah I aint from TX but I'm still SCREWED 4 LIFE CUZ . . . .and that's on the 4-Blocc . . . .

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

This thread should be lock... Nothing good comes up. Lock it and let the mods update it!

Yea after all this e-thug and gun talk in the spacejam thread i agree. Lets lock start a new one with updated info...

Originally Posted by ebpo

Yea after all this e-thug and gun talk in the spacejam thread i agree. Lets lock start a new one with updated info...

I didn't start or perpetuate any of this... someone took it upon themselves to target my avatar unsolicited... it's been my avy since those XX3 cameout, I never eluded to it or anything checc my last post I tried to redirect the thread....

people always get on some e-thug crap just cuz I am an intelligent, internet-connected Air Jordan collector who just happened to make the mistake in my teenageyears and became a gang member... and who subsequently carries firearms whether legal or not for protection and self-preservation

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
....forreals.....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

mad.gif

-forreals
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He wouldnt have. Im a member of the NRA, and there isnt any state law that if someone cuts you inline you can shoot them. In most states your life has to be at risk before you can even draw your pistol.

PS: Why would you even have a .22 if your gun is legal? You can carry a 45 if you wanted. I think its in his avy so he can think hes some hard core gangsta. lol
roll.gif

Funny u should say that hillbilly.... that gun, like most of my other pistols, is far from legal so that's the name of that tune... Eff the NRA u guys are a bunch of capitalist, Red Republican pigs hiding behind Heston and his so-called liberal banner... none of you know me so get off my avy and let's talk Space Jams. I'm from a hunting/military family that degraded in its later stages to gangsterism with me and some of my brothers so....

I definitely know guns, have guns, carry guns, but don't use guns. I am equipped with firearms to protect me from the arrogance, belligerance, and ignorance that is so prevalent in the world today, as further evidenced by these replies attaccing my avy cuz none of you milquetoasts have the gall to carry a loaded firearm, let alone an illegal or ill-gotten firearm.... I'm getting these for Christmas, who's next with plex ? ? ? ?

And nah I aint from TX but I'm still SCREWED 4 LIFE CUZ . . . .and that's on the 4-Blocc . . . .

smokin.gif

Im from the USMC(E-5) and its funny you would call me a hillbilly when im from the city.
laugh.gif
And its people like you why obama wants to take away the rights. Again imguessing you wouldnt know about that since you have all ready said your gun is "far from legal" So I would have loved it so much if you would havepulled out your .22
laugh.gif
over some jordans and be locked up for X amount ofyears depending on your state. Your a fool as much as your avy. Also from being in a "hunting/military" family I would/ rather am shocked that youwould hate the NRA when all they do is let you keep your rights to own your gun; but than again your gun isnt legal so you wouldnt have much to say in a cortroom other than. " I didnt know"

Back to the shoes please. We all know at this point that RetroSniper plays to many video games and should be locked up. His E-Thug doesntwork much in law.
devil.gif

RetroSniper wrote:
I didn't start or perpetuate any of this... someone took it upon themselves to target my avatar unsolicited... it's been my avy since those XX3 came out, I never eluded to it or anything checc my last post I tried to redirect the thread....

people always get on some e-thug crap just cuz I am an intelligent, internet-connected Air Jordan collector who just happened to make the mistake in my teenage years and became a gang member... and who subsequently carries firearms whether legal or not for protection and self-preservation
You are fair from intelligent. Owning a illegal gun and truly thinking its ok to carry when you all ready admited you have a criminal backround,which would mean in your state your more than likey shouldnt even have a gun. Yup you are from from intelligent, its people like you who give gun owners a badname. I pray you get pulled over one day and get locked up again
pimp.gif

FastShoes... I banged your wife with that Glocc 19 on Turkey Day she said she got to pacc the plastic cuz.... I live in Omaha, Nebraska where it's legalto carry concealed firearms with a permit, but I am excused from that precedent because I was caught, and went to jail, for carrying a concealed firearm beforelaws were passed making it legal to do so.... so once again I will attempt to redirect the thread bacc to the Space Jams and dissuade you simple-mindedbucc-toothed, cousin mating Neanderthals from gettin on me and my avy to the topic of discussion....

I actually am a hardcore "gangsta" ask my momma, but u simplified karamos validated me without me having to boast or brag... thanks again peons.....

QFT

ohwell.gif

RetroSniper wrote:

FastShoes... I banged your wife with that Glocc 19 on Turkey Day she said she got to pacc the plastic cuz.... I live in Omaha, Nebraska where it's legal to carry concealed firearms with a permit, but I am excused from that precedent because I was caught, and went to jail, for carrying a concealed firearm before laws were passed making it legal to do so.... so once again I will attempt to redirect the thread bacc to the Space Jams and dissuade you simple-minded bucc-toothed, cousin mating Neanderthals from gettin on me and my avy to the topic of discussion....

I actually am a hardcore "gangsta" ask my momma, but u simplified karamos validated me without me having to boast or brag... thanks again peons.....

QFT

ohwell.gif

lol It shows in your age that you could think that attacting my wife should make you feel some what better knowing the fact that im right. Justchange it your avy that is. No one would even recall who you are after that. Nebraska ? lol and you call me hillbilly haha. Please do tell me how old you are.Nothing more than a google search to call you on your bull +@%@ to make your self look legit. Its ok though, you sit behind your computer and think your somehard core bully; but again you openly said you had to bring a gun to wait inline for shoes... lol Guessing your hands couldnt do the job?
roll.gif

PS: Its Glock* 19
eyes.gif

* Please lock as well update the information since the same questions keep being asked as we get closer to dec*

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
....forreals.....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

mad.gif

-forreals
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Funny u should say that hillbilly.... that gun, like most of my other pistols, is far from legal so that's the name of that tune... Eff the NRA u guys are a bunch of capitalist, Red Republican pigs hiding behind Heston and his so-called liberal banner... none of you know me so get off my avy and let's talk Space Jams. I'm from a hunting/military family that degraded in its later stages to gangsterism with me and some of my brothers so....

I definitely know guns, have guns, carry guns, but don't use guns. I am equipped with firearms to protect me from the arrogance, belligerance, and ignorance that is so prevalent in the world today, as further evidenced by these replies attaccing my avy cuz none of you milquetoasts have the gall to carry a loaded firearm, let alone an illegal or ill-gotten firearm.... I'm getting these for Christmas, who's next with plex ? ? ? ?

smokin.gif

Im from the USMC(E-5) and its funny you would call me a hillbilly when im from the city.
laugh.gif
And its people like you why obama wants to take away the rights. Again im guessing you wouldnt know about that since you have all ready said your gun is "far from legal" So I would have loved it so much if you would have pulled out your .22
laugh.gif
over some jordans and be locked up for X amount of years depending on your state. Your a fool as much as your avy. Also from being in a "hunting/military" family I would/ rather am shocked that you would hate the NRA when all they do is let you keep your rights to own your gun; but than again your gun isnt legal so you wouldnt have much to say in a cort room other than. " I didnt know"

Back to the shoes please. We all know at this point that RetroSniper plays to many video games and should be locked up. His E-Thug doesnt work much in law.
devil.gif

RetroSniper wrote:
I didn't start or perpetuate any of this... someone took it upon themselves to target my avatar unsolicited... it's been my avy since those XX3 came out, I never eluded to it or anything checc my last post I tried to redirect the thread....

people always get on some e-thug crap just cuz I am an intelligent, internet-connected Air Jordan collector who just happened to make the mistake in my teenage years and became a gang member... and who subsequently carries firearms whether legal or not for protection and self-preservation
You are fair from intelligent. Owning a illegal gun and truly thinking its ok to carry when you all ready admited you have a criminal backround, which would mean in your state your more than likey shouldnt even have a gun. Yup you are from from intelligent, its people like you who give gun owners a bad name. I pray you get pulled over one day and get locked up again
pimp.gif

Ay man its like this I'm livin my life mistakes and all... I'm here for the Jordans u wanna get all Capitol Hill on me PM or get a blog orsomethin... dont care about your stripes in the Core I got Jarheads, Rangers, and LRRP in my family so I'm definitely in the know about what's good.Eff my state's laws GOD judges me not you Caucasoid former plantation owners who think its still about Jim Crow and "Whites Only" Don't evenattempt to simplify my existence cuz I made a bonehead move when I was younger and can't legally own/carry pistols... as aforementioned I live my lifethrough a different code and when I feel threatened I will secure and bear arms based on MY statutes and morals, no one elses.

I'm getting the Space Jams for Christmas my girlfriend is buying them for me and if I have enough money I'll buy some more how's your wife withthat Glocc 19 I inserted in her ? ? ? ? On Thanksgiving too she told me "RetroSniper, I'm thankful for a REAL man who doesn't hide behind CharltonHeston and the NRA and has a sacc big enough to carry guns whenever they want to."

Get at me cuz I couldn't be an E-thug I'm just a guy who's mom has a computer and loves Air Jordans . . . . I appreciate the hatin however . . . .

smokin.gif

I'm 26 years old and I got gold teeth too so now what you gotta say about me.... I live in Omaha, Nebraska checc google for our murder rates sinceyou're such a computer nerd.... its GLOCC 19 its always double-C's Im a Crip like I said before nobody on here matters to me essentially but a quiccquestion how can hands do the job when people point pistols to take shoes cuz they're too broke to work for things they want ? ? ? ?

Speakin on hands, they did the job on your wife ask her my government name is Alex so see what that do lame-o . . . she knows me and my 402 area code . . . .ya stinkin sissy I wish you were accessible to see just what jobs these hands can accomplish.... how many Jordans u got ? ? ? ?

In addition to soundly crushin your feeble assault on my avy I'm also fully confident my Air Jordan collection also eclipses yours so I win again....

Lastly, that's been my avatar since the Stealth XX3 dropped, what's that? February 2008??? U such a bad-!$$ Marine, let's see your hardware in anavy ya stinkin cannon-fodder jarhead... first to die and obviously first to cry about a real G from the Midwest just doin his thing . . . .

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

FINE ALREADY!
I will just be the first to admit it.... RetroSniper you tough dawg...
giant_dog_w_gun.jpg

roll.gif

ray ray you're a stand-up dude I've seen you all through NT I got no qualms with you nice pic and line I fell for it good stuff bacc to the Jams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom