Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Ay man its like this I'm livin my life mistakes and all... I'm here for the Jordans u wanna get all Capitol Hill on me PM or get a blog or somethin... dont care about your stripes in the Core I got Jarheads, Rangers, and LRRP in my family so I'm definitely in the know about what's good. Eff my state's laws GOD judges me not you Caucasoid former plantation owners who think its still about Jim Crow and "Whites Only" Don't even attempt to simplify my existence cuz I made a bonehead move when I was younger and can't legally own/carry pistols... as aforementioned I live my life through a different code and when I feel threatened I will secure and bear arms based on MY statutes and morals, no one elses.

I'm getting the Space Jams for Christmas my girlfriend is buying them for me and if I have enough money I'll buy some more how's your wife with that Glocc 19 I inserted in her ? ? ? ? On Thanksgiving too she told me "RetroSniper, I'm thankful for a REAL man who doesn't hide behind Charlton Heston and the NRA and has a sacc big enough to carry guns whenever they want to."

Get at me cuz I couldn't be an E-thug I'm just a guy who's mom has a computer and loves Air Jordans . . . . I appreciate the hatin however . . . .

smokin.gif

1. " Eff my state's laws " I really hope you dont sell shoes on this site.

2."Get at me cuz I couldn't be an E-thug I'm just a guy who's mom has a computer " So your 26 still live with your mom?

3. "you Caucasoid former plantation owners who think its still about Jim Crow" I'm guessing you dont know where NY is. ( SideNote: Im puertoricanlol)

4. Your personal insults really dont bug me, because I can tell your life isnt going anywhere, as we can all tell.

I'm 26 years old and I got gold teeth too so now what you gotta say about me.... I live in Omaha, Nebraska checc google for our murder rates since you're such a computer nerd.... its GLOCC 19 its always double-C's Im a Crip like I said before nobody on here matters to me essentially but a quicc question how can hands do the job when people point pistols to take shoes cuz they're too broke to work for things they want ? ? ? ?

Speakin on hands, they did the job on your wife ask her my government name is Alex so see what that do lame-o . . . she knows me and my 402 area code . . . . ya stinkin sissy I wish you were accessible to see just what jobs these hands can accomplish....
In addition to soundly crushin your feeble assault on my avy I'm also fully confident my Air Jordan collection also eclipses yours so I win again....

Lastly, that's been my avatar since the Stealth XX3 dropped, what's that? February 2008??? U such a bad-!$$ Marine, let's see your hardware in an avy ya stinkin cannon-fodder jarhead... first to die and obviously first to cry about a real G from the Midwest just doin his thing . . . .

1."GLOCC 19 its always double-C's " http://www.glock.com/english/glock19.htm

2."how many Jordans u got ? ? ? ? The amount of jordans I own mean.........

3."real G from the Midwest just doin his thing" lol sorry this
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Take it to the PMs guys. Both of you are gonna end up banned.

I only gave true facts, also thought I did contribute to the thread before this clown showed up. If anything he should be banned for many of the reasons onthis last page.(hes made personal attacts to more than one member in just this one page )
eyes.gif

( I have as well as a few other members, asked for this to be closed and a new thread be made with updated information so that way the same questions dont getasked over and over )

Yeah I hear ya. This thread is going downhill, but might as well just hit the ignore button on him.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

FINE ALREADY!
I will just be the first to admit it.... RetroSniper you tough dawg...
giant_dog_w_gun.jpg

roll.gif

ray ray you're a stand-up dude I've seen you all through NT I got no qualms with you nice pic and line I fell for it good stuff bacc to the Jams

I was just trying to lighten up the mood around here... people getting kind of serious... no use getting banned over a petty argument right?
smile.gif

Are y'all ladies done yet? I know with those essays y'all was writing they didn't have anything to do with the space jams. Like rapido said takeall that to the pms that's what they're here for.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Are y'all ladies done yet? I know with those essays y'all was writing they didn't have anything to do with the space jams. Like rapido said take all that to the pms that's what they're here for.

I gave some information on some of the "eassays" than he started crying because someone made fun of his .22 and stack of $5 bills (about 100 bucks)and his kicks. I think we can all agree that there should be a whole new thread with all the information posted in the 1st post. So that way we dont have thesame questions asked over and over. There really isnt any new information about the spacejams. Other than whos wearing them now. So yeah.

Lames like this attempt to throw everything they got at me about once every 90 days... the mods must see validity in my banter cuz I haven't been bannedthus far . . . . and FastShoes I'm glad u gave your life to a government that won't even grant your homeland statehood and thus, stature as somethingthat acually exists and is accounted for....

I do, in fact, live with my Mom as of Thanksgiving at age 26. Things aren't all crimson and clover my way as they may be in your quadrant. I have, however,had the benefit and blessing of possessing my own 3 bedroom house but succumbed to the recent, government sanctioned, housing crisis. It is what it is, no needfor further comment in that department.

The bottom line, and the facts as they are, is that you are just the most recent in a string of self-hating, low-self esteem possessing, acceptance and praiseseeking, minimalist amoebas that attempt to gain relevance by band-wagoning or off-chance commenting on something of which you think, but in reality do not,have the authority to speak on.

I've been here, will be here, and will continue to maintain and survive to the best of my ability, and combat weak thinkers like you at every accord andopportunity. While you're in here galavanting I hope you have or are at least going to get one pair of these 09 Space Jams. I, speaking singularly, do notneed to adhere to that inquest, as I have the 00 Space Jams, but am getting them anyway as proof of my signifigance to at least one other member of this humanrace. A female, might I add, who I don't need to equip with a firearm or tout on this forum as anything more than an object of my proclivity forprocreativity . . . .

smokin.gif

EDIT: There was no general or wide-spread disrespect to Puerto Ricans as a people, just a specific angle to a single entity...

Originally Posted by FastShoes

Are y'all ladies done yet? I know with those essays y'all was writing they didn't have anything to do with the space jams. Like rapido said take all that to the pms that's what they're here for.

I gave some information on some of the "eassays" than he started crying because someone made fun of his .22 and stack of $5 bills (about 100 bucks) and his kicks. I think we can all agree that there should be a whole new thread with all the information posted in the 1st post. So that way we dont have the same questions asked over and over. There really isnt any new information about the spacejams. Other than whos wearing them now. So yeah.
YOU were the one all over the throwaway deuce-deuce . . . . and it was $2k what was left of my tax return that year after some Christmas shopping. . . .

still making a big deal about my avy ? ? ? ?

Lames like this attempt to throw everything they got at me about once every 90 days... the mods must see validity in my banter cuz I haven't been banned thus far . . . . and FastShoes I'm glad u gave your life to a government that won't even grant your homeland statehood and thus, stature as something that acually exists and is accounted for....

I do, in fact, live with my Mom as of Thanksgiving at age 26. Things aren't all crimson and clover my way as they may be in your quadrant. I have, however, had the benefit and blessing of possessing my own 3 bedroom house but succumbed to the recent, government sanctioned, housing crisis. It is what it is, no need for further comment in that department.

The bottom line, and the facts as they are, is that you are just the most recent in a string of self-hating, low-self esteem possessing, acceptance and praise seeking, minimalist amoebas that attempt to gain relevance by band-wagoning or off-chance commenting on something of which you think, but in reality do not, have the authority to speak on.

I've been here, will be here, and will continue to maintain and survive to the best of my ability, and combat weak thinkers like you at every accord and opportunity. While you're in here galavanting I hope you have or are at least going to get one pair of these 09 Space Jams. I, speaking singularly, do not need to adhere to that inquest, as I have the 00 Space Jams, but am getting them anyway as proof of my signifigance to at least one other member of this human race. A female, might I add, who I don't need to equip with a firearm or tout on this forum as anything more than an object of my proclivity for procreativity . . . .

smokin.gif

EDIT: There was no general or wide-spread disrespect to Puerto Ricans as a people, just a specific angle to a single entity...
Well being the fact that I been on NT since 04 I really wouldnt know much about jordans at all to tell you the truth
eyes.gif

Im a marine yes. Not anymore. At the moment I'm a student at uconn. Weak thinkers? lol Dude how many personal insults have you made to me and a few othermembers? I mean really. Over 200+ pages of other people who do want the spacejams infact as well as want information on the shoes. Not to hear you run yourmouth about how hard your life is, how you joined some gang. To tell you the truth no one cares at all about your life. Also note "had the benefit andblessing of possessing my own 3 bedroom house" Had. As in not anymore.

/end

Why make a new thread if there's no new info? This thread is about the space jams, not the NRA, avys and whatever other !**%*@@@ y'all are going backand forth about. So who is gunna be the bigger person and not respond?

smh.gif

roll.gif
@ the clown in this thread.

Lock it up, too many dudes having one on one convo's. IM, Twitter, text message, whatever, keep all that garbage away from this thread.

Hardcore gangsta from Omaha, Nebraska.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Heard it all.

Why make a new thread if there's no new info? This thread is about the space jams, not the NRA, avys and whatever other !**%*@@@ y'all are going back and forth about. So who is gunna be the bigger person and not respond?
Some people didnt know or keep asking if its a GR, or QS. Also when they are comming out. Price. that kinda stuff.

this thread is dumb, everytime i see a new page i expect some info or pics but i see garbage. mods need to start banning some of these idiots and make a newthread.

Why make a new thread if there's no new info? This thread is about the space jams, not the NRA, avys and whatever other !**%*@@@ y'all are going back and forth about. So who is gunna be the bigger person and not respond?
Some people didnt know or keep asking if its a GR, or QS. Also when they are comming out. Price. that kinda stuff.

way to boost your post count....

Dec. 23rd or 24th

$175 mens

Thus far, released in all sizes down to toddler crib pacc ( I should know I'm "hardcore gangsta from Omaha, Nebraska" so I got a million kids andBMs)

Thus far, GR and allegedly "not released to any online retailers, only in bric(c) and mortar stores" (to increase hype ?)

I'm done, u win FastShoes, you're the E-Authority and Lord High Executioner of NikeTalk.... I defer

alien.gif

Dec. 23rd or 24th

$175 mens

Thus far, released in all sizes down to toddler crib pacc ( I should know I'm "hardcore gangsta from Omaha, Nebraska" so I got a million kids and BMs)

Thus far, GR and allegedly "not released to any online retailers, only in bric(c) and mortar stores" (to increase hype ?)

I'm done, u win FastShoes, you're the E-Authority and Lord High Executioner of NikeTalk.... I defer

alien.gif
See Eastbay/footaction/footlocker all getting the SJ in.

*I dont care about post count buddie / been a member since 04 *

Dec. 23rd or 24th

$175 mens

Thus far, released in all sizes down to toddler crib pacc ( I should know I'm "hardcore gangsta from Omaha, Nebraska" so I got a million kids and BMs)

alien.gif

24th but I'm hoping for a midnight release on the 23rd. I'm going to the Bahamas on the 24th and need to pick up my 20 Pairs.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smh.gif

roll.gif
@ the clown in this thread.

Lock it up, too many dudes having one on one convo's. IM, Twitter, text message, whatever, keep all that garbage away from this thread.

Hardcore gangsta from Omaha, Nebraska.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Heard it all.

^^^ RIGHT!!!! a hard core gangster "crip" playin on the computer??
roll.gif
real g's round here dont play on the computer...or even have one ..cause thats what he's doin also for a thug he sure uses big words
roll.gif

anyone know where to cop the Bobby Fresh "sole Icey" T to match these kicks for cheaper than the 35$ that bobby fresh is charging?

EBPO-where's ur Avy from? that nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom