Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Retro's my dude. He's definitely not an e-thug. Second, why does everyone hate on Omaha? You don't know +$%* about it, and justbecause you read Nebraska you assume Omaha's a cornfield. There will definitely be people here who get jacked of their SJ's on RD. And that's inlittle crappy Omaha, NE. If that happens here, I'm sure it happens a lot in your guys' bigger and rougher cities. So he was strapped for RD... why dosome of you have to turn into politicians and law enforcement? Talking about the NRA and gun laws and +$%*? Eff outa here.

Back to the sneakers tho.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smh.gif

roll.gif
@ the clown in this thread.

Lock it up, too many dudes having one on one convo's. IM, Twitter, text message, whatever, keep all that garbage away from this thread.

Hardcore gangsta from Omaha, Nebraska.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Heard it all.

^^^ RIGHT!!!! a hard core gangster "crip" playin on the computer??
roll.gif
real g's round here dont play on the computer...or even have one ..cause thats what he's doin also for a thug he sure uses big words
roll.gif

Every Crip has to be dumb right, they must play into the cookie-cutter predominate stereotype of a gang member I'm assuming ? ? ? ?

Funny thing is, u sound just like the fools down in my hood. Upset because my intellect supercedes your comprehension. So, I guess, Tupac wasn't really inthe "Thug Life" cuz he sometimes preached a message of cultural self-preservation and positive thinking and action in the Blacc community right?

Monster Kody wasn't one of the most dangerous Crips to ever walk the streets just because while in prison he wrote an autobiography that used " a lotof big words" would that be correct ?

Am I also to assume that Stan "Tookie" Williams, was an equal "wannabe" playin hard cuz later in life he exhibited intellect andintelligence ?

I'm not sayin I'm on par with these guys or anything like that, but you fools should really read and reflect before you let your fingers get to snappinaway.... I really don't think any of you talkin down could really even phase me so it's of no circumstance in any respect

EDIT|: Good looks Ryan these clowns really just don't know....

^^Only clown is you, rambling on about nothing that concerns 2009 Jordan XI Space Jams.....now shut up and log off.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^Only clown is you, rambling on about nothing that concerns 2009 Jordan XI Space Jams.....now shut up and log off.
I clowned your mom when I stood her up to see 2012 the other weekend, tell her my fault.... who cares about these 09s all you people in here aredoing is crying about how bad the quality is and this, that, and the third....

people show early pics everybody lynches up and bashes them about how they got b-grades and what have you....

then there's the others who try and target people cuz they spent extra paper to get them early and it goes on and on....

but I'm the clown right? Cuz a bunch of karamos tried to gang up on me cuz I got a little *@@ .22 in my avy that I threw in the River over a year ago

indifferent.gif

Maybe I should log off, and go somewhere that intelligence and afterthought is valued, not minimized and ridiculed....

EDIT: For all the nay-sayers, go bacc and REALLY read what happened. People came out for no reason gettin on my avy and all I did was co-sign for my homieinglewooood a few pages before this, who you all know and love to hate

i think we shouldnt call the retro 09 'SPACE JAM'..because there's no 'JAM', only 'JORDAN'...

so its 'SPACE JORDAN 09'...

everyone...be coo before it gets outta hand.

OG tripple O G RetroSNIPER might recognize us when we in line...

might even start bustin his 22

might even start messin wit someone's momma...

roll.gif
C'mon son...F outta here wit that BS,
and your 22 that you "threw in the River over a year ago"
roll.gif
Why'd you throw it son, u ain't ever use it
roll.gif

I fear Danny Tanners modified Nerf Gun than your airsoft 22
roll.gif

It was used before I got it, so I was demonstrating some self-preservation.... get bacc to your skin-flix and crunchy hand towels boy before I call your momand tell her to open your door without knoccing, like she usually does when I'm on the phone with her after you're supposed to be in bed . . . .

Originally Posted by blazinRook

everyone...be coo before it gets outta hand.

OG tripple O G RetroSNIPER might recognize us when we in line...

might even start bustin his 22

might even start messin wit someone's momma...

roll.gif
C'mon son...F outta here wit that BS,
and your 22 that you "threw in the River over a year ago"
roll.gif
Why'd you throw it son, u ain't ever use it
roll.gif

I fear Danny Tanners modified Nerf Gun than your airsoft 22
roll.gif

Matter of fact, it was your idiocy that started this fiasco....

indifferent.gif

why is it when retro try to change the subject someone new come in and just keep adding, fuel to the fire ? let it go it's over like tiger's days ofcheating on wifey

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

why is it when retro try to change the subject someone new come in and just keep adding, fuel to the fire ? let it go it's over like tiger's days of cheating on wifey

You may have not notice, but he brings it up in other threads. I can quote them all if you would like.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ i notice that in the true blue thread

And you saw how I was only trying to help out the guys over there, with the money and size thing. Some how I was starting #++% in his eyes. I didnt get it.
eyes.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^ u just hopped in to 4 pages of insanity, i got home from work and saw 4 new pages, im like new info i start readying and im like u got to bekidding me

^^^^^^^^^^^^ u just hopped in to 4 pages of insanity, i got home from work and saw 4 new pages, im like new info i start readying and im like u got to be kidding me
I did try to redirect more than a couple times, and I did go at fastshoes in the other threads, but at that point it was like you said people keptcoming in and taking what I was saying out of context instead of reading my whole point... didn't mean to clog up the thread it was hypocritical on my endcuz I hate when that happens but people shouldn't just randomly insult someone and think it will go above reproach....

Dec. 23rd or 24th

$175 mens

so far, released in all sizes down to crib pacc....

GR

there was talk of no online release to any retailers, this was ALLEGED, meaning said without being proved for the haters....

thats the newest info

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

people shouldn't just randomly insult someone
You have insulted more than 5 people in the past 7 pages. Understand that. Not to mention insulted my family. When there wasnt one moment Iinsulted you but rather told you the truth about gun laws. Also before you came in running your mouth I gave some information about the shoes ARE going forsale online. Its fine, like I said as well as others you have been reported so the mods will do what they have to do.

( I hope they can clean this all up, Or like I keep saying; Make a new thread with all the basic information so people dont keep asking the same questions overand over) There was one post today all ready when someone thought the shoes were all ready for sale. I my self wouldnt want to read 200+ pages
eyes.gif

e feelings being hurt all over this thread lol

inglewood and retrosniper need to calm down, its not that serious...forreals. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom