Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ YEP thats why I need some GS sizes too... THE WHOLE FAMILY.

Homie KEEP posting some pics. They are looking more DOPER then DOPE .

I cannot believe what they did to the sole. They changed the color of the jumpman from white to blue and it looks 100% fake.

Originally Posted by heat23

RICO7JT wrote:
So are these going to drop in GS sizes TOO ????

IF SO Ill be copping TWO SIZE 12's and 6.5 5 and 3.5.
I hope so RICO, I know as soon as I get mines in next week or so, my queen will def want a pair for her and my 2 kids come Christmas time
pimp.gif

Man, there so icy, I wanna keep posting pix of them on every single one of my post
pimp.gif

i approve!! mroe pics lol
roll.gif

hopefully you guys get them by like tuesday or wed.. so i can wear it for the weekend.. i rmemeber when i ordered my true blues i ordreed on wed and had themon saturday!

Originally Posted by marcgrat

I cannot believe what they did to the sole. They changed the color of the jumpman from white to blue and it looks 100% fake.

yea that is something I wish they did keep the same. It looked MUCH better with a WHITE Jumpman..... but its 2009 NOW and it is what it is.

i preordered mine yesterday for $250...yeah its $75 more than retail but watever, cant take a risk on these....

hopefully marqueesole comes through with the box and inserts,

i hope this is the reason for not sending me a damn tracking number already

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

y did i look at those pics???!!!!

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

hopefully marqueesole comes through with the box and inserts,

i hope this is the reason for not sending me a damn tracking number already

dam look at all of the shoes in the background..
nerd.gif

if these are real limited QS why are people/places getting so many so early?

watch these end up being GR and the limted QS thing is just lie to get people to pay over price.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

if these are real limited QS why are people/places getting so many so early?

watch these end up being GR and the limted QS thing is just lie to get people to pay over price.

why not pay extra and get them like 4 months early?? then you will break necks when you go to the mall with them on.. cuz i did that with my TB3's
roll.gif

i don't care about the paying extra to get them early part, that's fine.

i'm just wondering if it's really going to be so limited and if people/places are just creating false scarcity.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by chandsam

ill cop a pair to ball in

No one uses retros to ball in and I highly doubt you would have copped these for the sole purpose to ball in.

wow
indifferent.gif

How is that more true? Fool. You guys make the decision to get what you get, and you guys still ++*#! about the quality. Why even post in this thread, if all you wanna do is talk about how much these suck and the ice on your 00 retros
It's quite funny because when these were announced that they were going to drop for $175 nearly everyone complained about the price.. Slap a"cool" looking box, and now almost everyone approves of the price. JB keeps winning by getting y'all with gimmicks like these.

before i go and copp haha sike im still going to do it any way but can some one give some advise on keeping them icy and if any one knows and shoe care guysnear Detriot Mi????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom