Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

GR would be cool

Thing is the pictured pair, I think they were dothedew's, don't match. The parltent cut on the left shoe is lower. You can easily see it where the dip in the patent is.
the cut on xi's dont exactly match, as it was known from og pairs and retro/re-retro pairs

I realize hat because my XIs don't match perfectly either but it's not that bad. Are you sayin they're doing it on purpose tho?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Mikkol homie .... Let me know when you get them in ... ILL TAKE 2 SIZE 12s .
Dude, no joke, but I seriously want to see your collection of shoes. You're always asking for hook ups in all the latest releases and whatnot, I've become interested in seeing your collection. Must be
pimp.gif

Disclaimer: I am not taking shots at you, nor am I being sarcastic. I seriously want to see it.

I already got 2 pairs coming in the mail. F**k camping and waiting in line on black friday. Black friday I'll be home eating turkey leftovers with all thetrimmings watching tv and drinking
pimp.gif

i find it funny some of you cats prefer your old piss yellow space jams over these 09 retros you haven't even seen in person. Better for me if I decide togo out and get a third and fourth pair on black friday... suckaaaaaasssssss
roll.gif

they may not be GENERAL release at every single store, but i know almost every store in my area is getting them and they wont be hard to get a hold of, atleasenot for me!

Originally Posted by micheal623

jumpman jam on the 09's

Checc your eyes.... not in a milli....

I think that was one of the subtle ways to set these apart from the '00s . . . . as Gentry puts it "for all of us collectors"

For instance, no Nike Air on 3,4,5,6 to protect the integrity of the OG's and the 1st and 2nd Generation Retros....

That's why my '00 Space Jams trump these, but I'm still getting the 09s for myself and hopefully my girl and kids

they wont be limited or quickstrike, they will be in a full size range from infant to adult
i personally, do not know if the date change is official or not, but managers from numerous stores are saying december

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

^^^ Mikkol homie .... Let me know when you get them in ... ILL TAKE 2 SIZE 12s .
Dude, no joke, but I seriously want to see your collection of shoes. You're always asking for hook ups in all the latest releases and what not, I've become interested in seeing your collection. Must be
pimp.gif

Disclaimer: I am not taking shots at you, nor am I being sarcastic. I seriously want to see it.

No worries homie ... MY collection is not what you think it is ... lol. I mean as long as I been in this , I feel that I should have more. I guess you can sayI have an average collection
roll.gif
. One day when I have time Ill do a collection post and be sure to let you know.

GOTTA think the NTers for the ALL the HELP .

Co sign, but ill just need one size 12. Depednign the fit.

Originally Posted by oldscoolnewscool44

i find it funny some of you cats prefer your old piss yellow space jams over these 09 retros you haven't even seen in person. Better for me if I decide to go out and get a third and fourth pair on black friday... suckaaaaaasssssss
roll.gif
Ha, you sound straight ridiculous....first off you will NOT pick up two more pairs on black friday because these come out christmas eve, secondnot everyone's retroes are "piss yellow" and may be better quality. Not everyone is a fool like you.

When did they switch?

I think it's still black friday, because I doubt people/places would be getting so many so early to sell.

Which is another reason why I think it won't be a limited QS.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by oldscoolnewscool44

i find it funny some of you cats prefer your old piss yellow space jams over these 09 retros you haven't even seen in person. Better for me if I decide to go out and get a third and fourth pair on black friday... suckaaaaaasssssss
roll.gif
Ha, you sound straight ridiculous....first off you will NOT pick up two more pairs on black friday because these come out christmas eve, second not everyone's retroes are "piss yellow" and may be better quality. Not everyone is a fool like you.
1. re-read your post and see where you failed.

2. and does niketalk have any common sense or brains? i mean really, christmas eve? and when was the last time a jordan came out on a weekday? and why wouldjordan not use the most BIGGEST SPENDING DAY in a 365/366 day calendar to release a sneaker? geeez, do the math.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

2. and does niketalk have any common sense or brains? i mean really, christmas eve? and when was the last time a jordan came out on a weekday? and why would jordan not use the most BIGGEST SPENDING DAY in a 365/366 day calendar to release a sneaker? geeez, do the math.
It's not like it's going to change the price tag on them if they release on Black Friday......

They can release them any day and they will still make their profit.

Last year's XXIIIs that released on Black Friday did not sell out, at least here.

Now pardon me if I'm wrong but the majority of people doing shopping on Black Friday are people trying to get deals on other things than shoes.... at leastimo......

^ oh i wasnt imply price would change.

and COME ON, SPACEJAM XI vs XXIII's?

were talkin about one of the most ANTICIPATED JORDANS of all time here vs a jordan brand modern day, no seen as style by most, performance shoe.

that point i was making was, Its been a very long while since an anticipated jordan released on a weekday, along with the fact that its CHRISTMAS EVE.

So basically with a general release, I can basically walk in the day they release and get them? They'll just sell out faster right?

i really doubt this is gonna be a pair that ur gonna have to camp out for
with my local mall having multiple stores receiving these, i cant see why other cities and states wouldnt be doing the same

Originally Posted by skep

they may not be GENERAL release at every single store, but i know almost every store in my area is getting them and they wont be hard to get a hold of, atlease not for me!

Originally Posted by solelocker

11/27/2009 Air Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (limited quickstrike release)
378037-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White
$175.00 - Men's
$110.00 - Gradeschool
$65.00 - Pre-School
$50.00 - Toddler
$35.00 - Crib (Gift Pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom