Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can preorder these and just pay by credit card I dont fool with paypal anymore they grimy

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Anyone know where I can preorder these and just pay by credit card I dont fool with paypal anymore they grimy

paypal grimy? How is that?

i want to cop these asap from air-randy but my size isnt avaiable yet.. but vmvinc and marqueesole have it!! just steal it from them
smile.gif

Man I thought I was done with shoes. But just when I think I'm done, they pull me right back in lol. Has anyone seen the clothing for the fall and winter?

Originally Posted by skep

i see JUMPMAN JORDAN

its official, these will be general release.
foot locker will have them and so will foot action. i got a pair on reserve along with the 2 pairs ill have a month early

where ar eyou reserving yours?

Originally Posted by mafiasco

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by mafiasco

and "tree" well sorry the shoes aint made how they use to for you...
Hell, I realized that they weren't going to be made for my liking a long time ago. I have accepted that. Nothing more I can do, except buy older shoes and hope that one day they start releasing 2 different versions, because I know they aren't going to stop with the lower quality. Honestly, I don't see why they wouldn't bring 2 versions out because they woudl all sell out no matter what, so it would be a win/win....
tree dog, them spacejams he just posted are lookin pretty on point in terms of shape...
I admit, it's a beautiful shoe. If I'm paying $200 with tax, I want some quality. Some assurance. I want $200 worth IMO.

Plus, even I did want them, finding a size 15 for retail before they sell out is ridiculous. My local spots get like (1) size 15 every time and it's alwaysgone before release day.
eyes.gif
no way inhell I'm paying $300 for a pair of these. If I'm spending $300, I'm getting a pair of Columbia's just like that pair pictured on the lastpage...

Originally Posted by CherryRed

i see JUMPMAN JORDAN

foot locker will have them and so will foot action. i got a pair on reserve along with the 2 pairs ill have a month early

i got em reserved at finish line. thats actually what i meant to say in my original response. but i know the manager of the store, used to work with him when iwas at foot locker years ago. he doesnt want a pair so hes gonna let me cop his

All I wanna know is do they fit the same as the cdp xi and does the tongue say jumpman jordan or jumpman jam. Anyone who can answer these two questions pleasedo, thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by JoRdaNH109

Love the Retro
my 00's still icey

pimp.gif

All I was saying is why pay double the retail price? I'm not knockin' no one's hustle, but just won't be me.

I'm not saying I won't get the 09's either, but I won't be paying over retail.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

i see JUMPMAN JORDAN

i got em reserved at finish line. thats actually what i meant to say in my original response. but i know the manager of the store, used to work with him when i was at foot locker years ago. he doesnt want a pair so hes gonna let me cop his

Ah cool, thanks for the info.

I'm glade they're GR now.

I'll try and get 2 now.

Just ordered some DS retro's. After trying on the CDP XI's, I came to the conclusion that those XI's would be the most comfortable thus far.That's how I feel about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom