Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think these will be a gr. Just because FTA, FTL, and champs maybe (is it all champs locations?) doesn't mean these still won't be limited.

You guys love the ice, but these soles are gonna yellow like the CDP 5s.

Edit: JB will make the smart and right decision if these are really a general release.

GR would be cool

Thing is the pictured pair, I think they were dothedew's, don't match. The parltent cut on the left shoe is lower. You can easily see it where the dipin the patent is.

I dont because these won't be a general release my champs and other stores in my mall aren't getting these

all the managers at the stores that get retros are my homies, so far they said that there a gr and we should get them but anybody gona know till like two orthree weeks before they release

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by skep

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by skep

i see JUMPMAN JORDAN

its official, these will be general release.
foot locker will have them and so will foot action. i got a pair on reserve along with the 2 pairs ill have a month early

where ar eyou reserving yours?

i got em reserved at finish line. thats actually what i meant to say in my original response. but i know the manager of the store, used to work with him when i was at foot locker years ago. he doesnt want a pair so hes gonna let me cop his

Ah cool, thanks for the info.

I'm glade they're GR now.

I'll try and get 2 now.
I got two reserved as well, thats with a 30% discount as well of course as usual.....

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

I dont because these will be a general release my champs and other stores in my mall aren't getting these

like I said before I don't think these are a GR. Also going of what peakkicks just said about stores not knowing until about 2/3 weeks before RD just backsup why I don't think these will be a GR.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

I dont because these wont be a general release my champs and other stores in my mall aren't getting these

like I said before I don't think these are a GR. Also going of what peakkicks just said about stores not knowing until about 2/3 weeks before RD just backs up why I don't think these will be a GR.
My bad I made a mistake. I mean my Champs aren't getting these and I believe they wont be a gr

SOMEONE NEEDS TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

ARE THE FITMENT = TO DMP XI OR CDP XI?

That will determine my buying decision!

lol CONFIRMED in the RUMOR thread, all that means is that its still a RUMOR.

Anyone else get a tracking number from marqueesole?

i still haven't got mine.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

SOMEONE NEEDS TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

ARE THE FITMENT = TO DMP XI OR CDP XI?

That will determine my buying decision!

they fit like the cdp xi's

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

dac352c2ef4cb10b1fab8dad5baf4c5c5c46bf9.jpg

sorry for the wait, will be shipping the complete set from now on...
embarassed.gif

Does this mean OG BOX , label , shoe tress in ALL ???? THE WHOLE THING not just the shoes ???

yes, the complete set...

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

GR would be cool

Thing is the pictured pair, I think they were dothedew's, don't match. The parltent cut on the left shoe is lower. You can easily see it where the dip in the patent is.
the cut on xi's dont exactly match, as it was known from og pairs and retro/re-retro pairs

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

XI's are STILL one of my UNAPPRICIATED JORDANS.. Too Plain.. VIII's > XI in all aspects
You obviously weren't around when these things dropped in 1995. They were unreal-unlike anything anyone had ever seen.

hey ANYTH1NG, whats goin on with the tracking numbers, do you have a update for us?? i ordered on july 31st whats going on??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom