Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i keep hearing this but would someone clear this up once and for all! is it the space jam's on black friday or the flu game? historically, a blk/red basedjordan has released for x mas not to say that it won't change but that's been the deal for the last few years.

Originally Posted by akuma471

^i keep hearing this but would someone clear this up once and for all! is it the space jam's on black friday or the flu game? historically, a blk/red based jordan has released for x mas not to say that it won't change but that's been the deal for the last few years.
Maybe both?
laugh.gif

I'm going to go talk to my boy at Footlocker in a few days...see if he knows anything.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

There won't be any need for that.
General Release???
nerd.gif

I think that is what was posted...that these XIs wont be QS or anything like that. Even though they GR...it will still be camping time forsure...the XI, XII CDP pack was DEFINITELY General Release and peeps camped out for that...I know I got to my footlocker at 4AM and I was 5th in line.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

There won't be any need for that.
General Release???
nerd.gif

its looking like it....in a way i hope it isn't a GR cuz i got my connectz
but only for the main fact that i hate seeing everybody and they moms
rockin' exclusive kix. I feel only those who kno the value of wat they
got on their feet should have access....

Just my opinion, i've always been this way & NOTHING will change that, but this is NT
so i know sum Hype beast will try and contest my opinion like it will change the world or sumthing.
"To each his own"

even if its a gr.. the stores are goin to be packed to the max!!! and if its droppin on xmas eve.. its goin to double.. cuz you know mommy and daddys need tomake there loved ones happy!!haha

seems like everyone is gettin theres and im still waitin for air randy but i know it will be worth the wait!!!!! HURRRRRRRRRRY UP AIR-RANDY
smile.gif

lol....i hope it is a GR......either im gettin it early for 300 i guess or im about to have to be campin out....smh

thanks playball. I need a size 11 so I'm good. I ordered stuff from him a couple years ago when he still had his website. I guess I'll just have toshoot him an email.

Originally Posted by alhubley

thanks playball. I need a size 11 so I'm good. I ordered stuff from him a couple years ago when he still had his website. I guess I'll just have to shoot him an email.

no problem dude..

hey heat23.. wheres my commision check at
roll.gif
wink.gif

marq is 350+ im sure.. his chargin shippin to.. and air randy is 300 shipped.. they both are shipping now and also vmvinc.com has them to and they arecurrently shippin but they are more money.. your best bet is to wait for air randy.. he only has size 10 and 11.. right now!

soleprogrezzion *spelling* is running his preorder special as well. I'm debating still if I want to pick up a pair or not or just wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom