Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the 2000/2001 Space Jam XI's fit? I wear a size 10, so if I get a 2000/2001 pair in a 9.5, how will itt feel?

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

How did the 2000/2001 Space Jam XI's fit? I wear a size 10, so if I get a 2000/2001 pair in a 9.5, how will itt feel?
like a shoe and if its not DS like a worn one

I was thinkin about pre-ordering but i already got two pairs lined up for a grand total of 259.70 after tax....cant beat that

did anyone see the thread in the nike forum about these? some guy got a pair from ms

that had a hole in the tongue and a melted lace tip, you guy's should take a look

WOW!!

owned.gif

Originally Posted by cellcentral

Got the shoes today and were happy until I saw a hole in the stitching of the left shoe where the tongue is and the defect at the end of the laces on the
right shoe. I emailed Marqueesole right away and asked what I should do since I was unhappy that I spent so much and received a defective item. He emailed me
back promptly and asked for pictures of the defect and apologized. I have now sent the pictures back to him and am waiting for a response on what to do next.
This will be a true test of their customer service and whether I will purchase from again. I'll keep you sneakerheads posted on my experience.

WWWOOOOOOWWWWWW

^^^^Good luck on getting a refund or decent pair, it's no way they didn't notice these blemishes before they shipped. Keep us updated.

*note*If you're willing to dish out over $225-300 for these to have them "early" why not just search for an OG pair in DS condition? Help meunderstand the logic in overpaying for a shoe that most likely would have been a B-Grade, if it even makes it out the factory at all?

Originally Posted by Bossalinie07

If you're willing to dish out over $225-300 for these to have them "early" why not just search for an OG pair in DS condition? Help me understand the logic in overpaying for a shoe that most likely would have been a B-Grade, if it even makes it out the factory at all?
http://niketalk.com/topic/197055?page=1

I wonder who else got duped into buying B grades from Marqueesole?

I had a feeling this would happen. That's why I don't purchase kicks early because of mishaps like this. I have also received a pair of b-grade cdp16's from air randy last year. I learned my lesson to just wait till the release date.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYfEEt23

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

There won't be any need for that.
General Release???
nerd.gif

its looking like it....in a way i hope it isn't a GR cuz i got my connectz
but only for the main fact that i hate seeing everybody and they moms
rockin' exclusive kix. I feel only those who kno the value of wat they
got on their feet should have access....

Just my opinion, i've always been this way & NOTHING will change that, but this is NT
so i know sum Hype beast will try and contest my opinion like it will change the world or sumthing.
"To each his own"

HYPEBEAST contesting your opinion?? lol i always thought sneakers werefor everyone you HYPEBEAST
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by CrAzYfEEt23

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

There won't be any need for that.
General Release???
nerd.gif

its looking like it....in a way i hope it isn't a GR cuz i got my connectz
but only for the main fact that i hate seeing everybody and they moms
rockin' exclusive kix. I feel only those who kno the value of wat they
got on their feet should have access....

Just my opinion, i've always been this way & NOTHING will change that, but this is NT
so i know sum Hype beast will try and contest my opinion like it will change the world or sumthing.
"To each his own"
HYPEBEAST contesting your opinion?? lol i always thought sneakers werefor everyone you HYPEBEAST
roll.gif

^Exactly! Why does everyone care about what everyone else wears? Shouldn't you just care about what you want to wear? Oh well, I guess everyone in the endreally worries about what others think.... lame!

Originally Posted by mafiasco

[not my pics]

img1305d.jpg

img1304g.jpg

img1303prd.jpg

img1302e.jpg

img1296q.jpg

img1306sdt.jpg

WOW i am very pleasantly surprised... and yes i was one of the biggest critics of this upcoming release bc of the cdp quality/mold of earlier pics.. to be perfectly honest, these look pretty good. i just copped on ds retro pair of xi breds as a substitute for assuming that i was going to pass on these due to quality, but i MIGHT reconsider... depending on upcoming pics/info -- go ahead bgin to do what you do best niketalk : FLAME ME!! lol
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom