Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting is the DMP wasn't that limited either.

There were much MUCH more than 10,000 sets sold.

Limited or not an XI WILL sell out and fetch higher than retail on release date.

Expect this to be like the Grape V release. Those weren't very limited either
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

What's interesting is the DMP wasn't that limited either.

There were much MUCH more than 10,000 sets sold.

Limited or not an XI WILL sell out and fetch higher than retail on release date.

Expect this to be like the Grape V release. Those weren't very limited either
smile.gif

Oh No! Damn, I remember the grape release it was hectic in D.C n Sf! Ill cop a size 12 when air randy gets them.

it feels good to know that regardless of how limited these are, i'll casually walk in the store around noon and grab my pairs. then i'll leave fromthere and go to my other spot and cop my other pairs.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

^ Thats nice, were you from? I swear fellas, I'm in San Diego and if I get up at 7 that morning I'm out of luck.
I'm glad these are out Christmas eve, dudes won't want to line up. The white/red 12s the week before?
eek.gif

This will be a merry Christmas indeed.

^^ Exactly..for everyone that's paying 300 more power to you cuz I definitely cant do it. Im getting 2 pair on release day which will be 350..so I def cantdo the 1 pair for 300.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by skep

each... right?
No...thats for both pairs put together after tax sub-total. Great deals right there, cheaper than a CDP
004_fail.jpg

thats not a fail...thats just gay...and you suspect for postin that
yea suspect for posting a FAIL pic, yea... ok ....yeah....

THATS WHY ITS CALLED A FAIL

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

it feels good to know that regardless of how limited these are, i'll casually walk in the store around noon and grab my pairs. then i'll leave from there and go to my other spot and cop my other pairs.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This guy.
laugh.gif

These would be worth the trip to the murderland.

Depending on the quality will determine how many pairs I get. But I won't be reselling any of them.

This is just going to go on and on. I got a news flash for yall. Most of you will not get these at retail. Youll be the dumb @ss that you've been yourwhole life and buy them early for some ridiculous price or either end having to pay that same price or more from some re seller. Don't you guys just lovebeing a hypebeast? Screw these kicks. The juice aint worth the squeeze.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

^who likes anime anymore, since dragonball ended.
I can't even argue with you on that. But I'm a die hard. You wasn't f#ccin' with DEATH NOTE? Youre sleepin' homie.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Originally Posted by mafiasco

^who likes anime anymore, since dragonball ended.
I can't even argue with you on that. But I'm a die hard. You wasn't f#ccin' with DEATH NOTE? Youre sleepin' homie.

haaa i dont know what that is. if it aint a .hack// series, dragonball/z/gt, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop or trigun flame. I aint +$#@!# with ittttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom