Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sorry If this don't make no frickin sense but they should have to change the date from November 27th to December 24th. The should make the releasedate November 27th. Imean if they wanna make the release December 24th that's fine too, because ow I would have to save up for both the Jam 11's andthe White/Red 12's in the month of December. Unless I try to get the Black/Red 12's_which are called the "Flu Shoes".

Wats up fam? Just lookn out for yall, but if u want some space jams so bad on ebay 314authentic gots a 2oo1 used pair for 165 id do it but im already wastnpaper on sum columbias
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by jordanize84

You know, I think Jordan Brand should leave the release date of the Space Jams alone that's what they need to do. You remember last year right? With the Jordan 11/12 Countdown pack? and the colorways? But I think they should let the Jams drop on the 27th of November(Black Friday). They should just change the release date back to November 27th and just stick with the 27th. Because if they drop sometime in December then I would have to try to save up for both shoes, the Space Jam XI's and the White/Red XII's and I don't wanna have to save up to buy them in the same month. Don't you? I think so! They should just leave the Space Jams on the 27th of November!
Sorry JB doesn't care if you have to save... they'll sell out regardlesss if you got the $ or not
LMAO!!!!!
BUT SOOOOOO TRUE

I decided to and threaten marqueesole with a dispute, i ordered on july 31st and still have not received a tracking number.

i emailed them like 4 times with no response.
hopefully they respond to this threat soon.

its unfair that people who ordered like a week or more after me have already gotten there shoes.

there are really pissin me off.

i think this is the only way to get a response out of them

any1 else get a tracking number today???

Give it time bro they prolly gettin ur special box together... If u get no response in another week and a half then u open a dispute don't worry therelegit

would seaglow do these iceyyyyy beasts (XI's) more justice applying it prior to storage/initial wear
or when yellowing starts to occur?? this question is for those of you with experience using both methods.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Well, sorry If this don't make no frickin sense but they should have to change the date from November 27th to December 24th. The should make the release date November 27th. Imean if they wanna make the release December 24th that's fine too, because ow I would have to save up for both the Jam 11's and the White/Red 12's in the month of December. Unless I try to get the Black/Red 12's_which are called the "Flu Shoes".

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THEY DONT LOOK LIKE CDP MOLD OR DMP MOLD. I JUST PULLED OUT MY DS CDP XI AND DS DMP XI AND COMPARED TO THE PICS ABOVE. THESE SPACEJAMS LOOK SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

This is exactlt what i thought, ive been bashing the #!*@ outta these shoes since pics first surfaced....but the recent pics of them look decent, they are astep above CDP 11s shape wise, not quite as good a shape as the DMP 11 though....ill buy on release date with a discount....

ummm im not buying early gotta wait for rd, stolen shoes that may be B-grades? definitly going to wait til rd

damn and i thought i would spend this christmas eve around the fireplace with my family but no, damn i really want these space jams, and to me its a perfectshoe all i would ask for are thicker laces still a hot shoe the the icey sole deserves
pimp.gif
at least one

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

How did the 2000/2001 Space Jam XI's fit? I wear a size 10, so if I get a 2000/2001 pair in a 9.5, how will itt feel?
They will fit a half size small

laugh.gif

and
Dudes are dumb just now finding out the kicks are stolen...where yall been?

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and wait until release day. 300 dollars.. ta loco!

That's funny...then why waste my time pming me and talking about getting 2 pairs of SJ. I bet you're the one that flaked on randy while talking a biggame. Watcha....you ta loca!

Copping tomorrow morning...Air-Randy here I come...not waiting til Dec trying to scramble and get a pair...300 is just like buying a CDP getting the one shoethat you like...work hard, play hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom