Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by heat23

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and wait until release day. 300 dollars.. ta loco!

That's funny...then why waste my time pming me and talking about getting 2 pairs of SJ. I bet you're the one that flaked on randy while talking a big game. Watcha....you ta loca!

haaa get em heat. he dont know how to do real business.

^ love the sig
pimp.gif

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

That's funny...then why waste my time pming me and talking about getting 2 pairs of SJ. I bet you're the one that flaked on randy while talking a big game. Watcha....you ta loca!

You're an idiot. If you don't realize what my intentions were, you need not be in "business" or whatever you call what you're doing.Smarten up buddy.. $300.. TA LOCISIMO!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

You're an idiot. If you don't realize what my intentions were, you need not be in "business" or whatever you call what you're doing. Smarten up buddy.. $300.. TA LOCISIMO!

im sorry for perhaps my "dickriding" or whatever, but heat23/randy be hookin it up and helpin me out, for a price of course but theycome through.

butttt if ONE messages someone about the price of their merchandise, their usually inquiring about purchasing. i mean unless you just interested in knowing theprice just for the hell of it, perhaps to give you an insight about the SPACEJAM RETRO EARLY SALE MARKET PRICES or something. but then if you inquire about 2pairs, then undoubtedly you were trying to cop off heat23/air-randy, so what exactly do you mean by your "intentions"?

its ohkay dude if you were put on blast, this is the internet, none of us will probably ever meet you, but dont try to turn it around on the other person tomake yourself look good.
laugh.gif

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

You're an idiot. If you don't realize what my intentions were, you need not be in "business" or whatever you call what you're doing. Smarten up buddy.. $300.. TA LOCISIMO!

Enlighten me on your "intentions"......If they were to act like you had money or to flake. Than you were flawless. What the ++@$ do you know about"business"?

Here's the Pms so you can demonstrate your "intentions" .

Yea, I emailed him about a half hour ago. D you guys know about the fit of the shoe? I wear an 11 but want to know if I should get an 11.5. That's if you guys have half sizes. Thanks.

-------------------------------------
To:GottaBdaShoes.niketalk
Sent:August 11, 2009, 10:19 pm

ask randy since you're getting multis

To:heat23
Sent:August 11, 2009, 10:18 pm

How much for each pair though?

Sent:August 11, 2009, 10:12 pm

order @ [email protected] . Dont forget the code

Sent:August 11, 2009, 9:49 pm

Interested in those size 11's. I just cant wait anymore. Let me know if I can order 2 pair from you with free shipping HEAT23.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Enlighten me on your "intentions"......If they were to act like you had money or to flake. Than you were flawless. What the ++@$ do you know about "business"?

Here's the Pms so you can demonstrate your "intentions" .

Yea, I emailed him about a half hour ago. D you guys know about the fit of the shoe? I wear an 11 but want to know if I should get an 11.5. That's if you guys have half sizes. Thanks.

Sent:August 11, 2009, 10:19 pm

ask randy since you're getting multis

Sent:August 11, 2009, 10:18 pm

How much for each pair though?

Sent:August 11, 2009, 10:12 pm

order @ [email protected] . Dont forget the code

Sent:August 11, 2009, 9:49 pm

Interested in those size 11's. I just cant wait anymore. Let me know if I can order 2 pair from you with free shipping HEAT23.

geeez it distinctly says in the mans signature, "NOT THROUGH PM's"

Unless I ordered.. you have NOTHING but some emails requesting information. "I can't wait.." hahah really? If that was true then I would'veordered 3 days ago, no? I would never give some moron, who is obviously ripping people off, $300 for a pair of shoes that will release EVERYWHERE later on. Youcan spend your time trying to defend your post. Either way, you will not get a penny from me. Excellent customer service you have just displayedbtw.. mas puto!

..n mafiasco. Don't forget to slurp buddy, you don't want to spill any of it. hahahah

Stop typing.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Unless I ordered.. you have NOTHING but some emails requesting information. "I can't wait.." hahah really? If that was true then I would've ordered 3 days ago, no? I would never give some moron, who is obviously ripping people off, $300 for a pair of shoes that will release EVERYWHERE later on. You can spend your time trying to defend your post. Either way, you will not get a penny from me. Excellent customer service you have just displayed btw.. mas puto!

..n mafiasco. Don't forget to slurp buddy, you don't want to spill any of it. hahahah

Stop typing.
^lmao ^ but as i was going to say i dont see as much people bashing the shoe where did they go??

300 seems a reasonable price as opposed to promo shoes and a lot of other people/places but i wanna see more pics but with all the stuff being said idk

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Unless I ordered.. you have NOTHING but some emails requesting information. "I can't wait.." hahah really? If that was true then I would've ordered 3 days ago, no? I would never give some moron, who is obviously ripping people off, $300 for a pair of shoes that will release EVERYWHERE later on. You can spend your time trying to defend your post. Either way, you will not get a penny from me. Excellent customer service you have just displayed btw.. mas puto!

Stop typing.

Clown, then why write it? If you say you wouldn't pay $300 than why ask for 2 pairs
laugh.gif
? Like I said, all bark. Your mommy didnt wanna buy them for you so you come onhere contradicting yourself and got called out on it.

I'm done with this tard. The more he writes, the more he contradicts himself
smh.gif
laugh.gif

BUYING?

SELLING?

TRADING?

DIRECTING SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT YOUR "FOR SALE OR WANTED" SIG?

=

BANNED.

I'LL ALLOW YOU TO QUICKLY EDIT YOUR POSTS BEFORE I GO THROUGH THIS ENTIRE POST.

THAT IS ALL.

Heat23, It's funny how you're spending your time trying to argue about a sale that you didn't get. When at this same time you can be concentratingon getting a sale. hahah Sounds like you need it since you get so bitter about losing one. It also sounds like you need to reorganize your approach. I can giveyou a few pointers but I'll have to charge you $300. Enough with this. Have a good time spooning mafiosco.

Can't wait until release date!

Originally Posted by ijapino

BUYING?

SELLING?

TRADING?

DIRECTING SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT YOUR "FOR SALE OR WANTED" SIG?

=

BANNED.

I'LL ALLOW YOU TO QUICKLY EDIT YOUR POSTS BEFORE I GO THROUGH THIS ENTIRE POST.

THAT IS ALL.
Just in case someone missed it.

Why'd you edit your last post gottabdashoes to can't wait for release date?
laugh.gif

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Heat23, It's funny how you're spending your time trying to argue about a sale that you didn't get. When at this same time you can be concentrating on getting a sale. hahah Sounds like you need it since you get so bitter about losing one. It also sounds like you need to reorganize your approach. I can give you a few pointers but I'll have to charge you $300. Enough with this. Have a good time spooning mafiosco.

Can't wait until release date!

laugh.gif
Dude you're LAME. Argue? More like calling you out on your+@!$%+*% and exposing you and your contradictions. These WILL be gone regardless. Be a man and stop posting non-sense.

edit: I went back to make sure I wouldn't get banned and every single one of your post after I started posting pix, you're talking about copping rightaway because you couldn't wait. Fake @#$ ninja

I'll let you get the last word so you can post more non-sense

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Niketalk has too many rules. Site gets worse and worse every year....Its not really even that serious.
If there were too many rules the JB Forum wouldn't be like this.

I;m not talking about buying/selling, I'm talking about other things.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom