Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPACE JAMS WITH NO SPECIAL BOX + WAY OVER RETAIL PRICE FOR HAVING THEM EARLY=
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellakix

laugh.gif

living in a part of japan where theres no places to get kicks, plus not caring a bout a special box because i bought the shoes to wear, and not having to worryabout these on release=im happy with what i paid. yall dont understand about what im saying, im not bragging about having them. i hope everyone is able to geta pair, my thing is there are so many people bashing this shoe and saying they arnt gonna get em, after they drop alot of people will have a change of heartand are gonna want them and are gonna be forced to pay way over what i paid. i know for a fact had i waited till they dropped id have had to pay much morebecause of greedy +## resellers. spending 350 was not a big deal to me, i had the money at the time so i bought em, now i can sit back and relax and not haveto worry bout if ima be able to get my pair or not.

i saw a guy at the mall wearing a pair of 01 space jams, mad pissy yellow on the bottom, but pimp none the less!!

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by hellakix

laugh.gif

living in a part of japan where theres no places to get kicks, plus not caring a bout a special box because i bought the shoes to wear, and not having to worry about these on release=im happy with what i paid. yall dont understand about what im saying, im not bragging about having them. i hope everyone is able to get a pair, my thing is there are so many people bashing this shoe and saying they arnt gonna get em, after they drop alot of people will have a change of heart and are gonna want them and are gonna be forced to pay way over what i paid. i know for a fact had i waited till they dropped id have had to pay much more because of greedy +## resellers. spending 350 was not a big deal to me, i had the money at the time so i bought em, now i can sit back and relax and not have to worry bout if ima be able to get my pair or not.
Its cool you got yours...but you just described one of the biggest essences of Niketalk/sneaker collecting (which a bigger majority here actuallydo)...
NO ONE CAN BE PLEASED AT THE SAME TIME...spend some time tracking through major release threads....if its not one thing to complain about, its another...butthat NEVER stops most from buying them...and most are not hypebeasts...
Your OP never stated your in Japan or that you bought them for rocking...so from where I was sitting reading your post, you sounded like a DbAg who thought heknew something...and in reality...these to me look like the CDP XI mold from last year for the most part and the CDP XI are going for less than $200 on ebay aswe speak...
granted...these are Space Jams and will probably go for $250 on UTA/PYS or something closer to release...(and that is fair in my book since America is allabout capitalism)
These are NOT...NOT going to go for $500 plus this year....take that to the bank...
Nike Lost more than enough $$ this year between higher costs (hight fuel) and less people buying and the weak releases last year (XX/III pack still onclearance where I'm at...as are the Toro Pack)....
Nike can call this limited PoPe Editions and will still pump out enough for everyone....the CDP XI/XII were $310...sold out before FNL/BeastBay can go live andstill FNL had their Monday restock...Those who wanted these...will get them...there is nothing more Nike would love than your $175....People front onlimiteds/quickstrikes/etc...
but Nike is a business and Nike doesn't care if every tom,$$$+ and jane is rocking their shoe...they care about the bottom line and the SJ XI ARE THIERULTIMATE BOTTOM LINE....

No matter what, dropping $300+ for an early release, and not getting at the very least the box...thats weak in my point because as someone who thinks they knowthe iconic value of SJ's...why wouldn't you want the box for either intrinsic or nostalgic purposes...
I know in Japan Jays are hot and once again...it's cool you got yours...but welcome to Niketalk...where folks complain about everything but 65 pages deepfour months out means something....

*gets off soapbox.....

Originally Posted by RiderSB

Originally Posted by K23J

look what came in the mail today! thanks marqueesole, box was a lil beat up but then again it did take a long trip soooo glad to finally have these and not have to wait on even higher reseller prices after they drop. the sole is hella icy in person, all you saying you wont pick up em, will be the ones paying 400-600 bucks from resellers wishing you'd jumped on the price of these early orders. oh well im officially done with bball shoes now with this pickup. no special box, but i talked to them ahead of time and found out i wasnt getting it, so no biggie on that.

Nice but patience is key in the sneaker game. I already got two pairs on lock that come in proper boxes at retail
roll.gif
Sorry I just don't like when people come here brag how they overpaid for kicks to get em early cause they think they will go even higher in price later. Who knows 300-400? They are q quickstrike release but my spot knows for a fact he's getting a good number. Nike knows this is a big release they gonna make up for all the %#!% jordans that didnt move.

If they really had the big $$$ it wouldn't matter but I agree with you bro no need to rush this here I got '00s chillin so so icey and two plugs to getmy pair(s) at retail with the possibility of copping for less than retail... I'm just chillin waitn, u guys are draggin it out IMHO

i def cop one
this is hit release of the year fosho
but only pay for retail nt way over pay for reseller lol

i think i might just wait and if i dont get to cop for retail on release day ill just pay 250 to 300 after cause these aint going to sell for more than 350. nobiggie

lol @ eastbay sticker
they look nice on a foot, its concluded, i will be wearing a pair of these when i get all mine

So does anyone know? are these gonna be QS or GR? I need to know so I can find out where i'm gonna have to go to cop these

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

WTH how did they get an eastbay pair? uh oh someone pulling shady in the shipping dept. haha
There's been several pairs with the Eastbay tag on them, got me thinking......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom