Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Yup, at exactly 12:00 A.M.

They even have a countdown.

But you have to order them really fast though or they'll be gone in about 30 seconds.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm going to laugh on release day when all the people who copped for $300+ feel salty. Gacho!
i was just wondering if you ever think before you type.

if I ALREADY KNOW how much the price is gonna be + knowing two possible release dates, why would I be "salty"? perhaps if this was the true bluesituation where i copped for 300/400 and they dropped internationally and i then found out they was coming to UNITED STATES within a 3/4 months time period,THEN maybe I would trip...but thats MAYBE...anything longer I wouldnt, because im gettin the shoe exclusively early.

all your posts in this thread are whining..you know you want SJ's early..dont front boy.

mafiasco, they look hot
but the question every1 want s to know the answer to is

HOW DO THEY FIT???
WE WAITIN!

my baddd!

haaa i havent worn em all day. im waitin till monday (back to school). but when i put em on to just lace em up, they felt better than the CDP's. like yes ido recommend to get half a size bigger, because i can vouch and say that even my 9.5 bred 11 felt like a 9. so I copped the 10 from randy, and it feelsgreat...

the material doesss feel more premium than the CDP 11's which feel like a "elementary kids school coat" the sound it makes when you rub thematerial on the CDP's make a weird noise..sounding cheap.

the patent leather is pretty smooth and nicely cut as you probably can see from my pics.

those shoe inserts are PLASTIC material or something, thats hwy i took a picture of the thickness and whatnot, because some people take picture of the extrasand dont really touch up on it.

the shoe is very goood guys, dont sleep. i wont make any speculation of if they gonna sell out quick and whatnot, because my predictions have been wrong inseveral situations, i mean you dont HAVE to cop early, i mean i just did because i had the money, and i wanted back to school shoes, haaa. and i just couldntwait.

i also hear alot of people having some issues or concerns with "sneakgeekz"..soooooooooooo, I knowwhat the PEOPLE want and want to see, so I was thinkin about creating my OWN sneakgeekz, showcasing sneakers early and whatnot, primarily jordans..but just athought. Sneakgeekz is kinda old (no offense when he reads this) and he might have little internet goons on here, and he has did pretty good showing upsneakers early, but hes not in touch with the generations really.

but maybe im just stupid. *btw* sneakgeekz if you read this, your jasper louis vuitton's, the ones you called"fuschias" have me hypnotized, i want those sooo baddd.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

I'm going to laugh on release day when all the people who copped for $300+ feel salty. Gacho!

if I ALREADY KNOW how much the price is gonna be + knowing two possible release dates, why would I be "salty"? perhaps if this was the true blue situation where i copped for 300/400 and they dropped internationally and i then found out they was coming to UNITED STATES within a 3/4 months time period, THEN maybe I would trip...but thats MAYBE...anything longer I wouldnt, because im gettin the shoe exclusively early.

all your posts in this thread are whining..you know you want SJ's early..dont front boy.
Your reading skills are below mundane. No *#% I want them early kid.. I've never denied that. I'm not paying $300 for them though, like amoron. You keep responding to every post I make, even when it's not directed toward you. You must feel insulted since you bought them for that price.It's not my fault you don't have patience or that you happen to inadvertently be a victim of my words. Stop following me around the forum. If you havea response to this, automatically apply this response to it, "shut up." Thanks.

cheap quality or not, hope recession is still bad so i actually have a chance to get these. was not able to get a pair of the cdp 11s, had to split a pack wita friend. but seriously, all the cdps released and i swear nobody out in the bay was even wearing em. what a waste to me. at least i still have my retros fromhigh school

Originally Posted by mafiasco

if I ALREADY KNOW how much the price is gonna be + knowing two possible release dates, why would I be "salty"? perhaps if this was the true blue situation where i copped for 300/400 and they dropped internationally and i then found out they was coming to UNITED STATES within a 3/4 months time period, THEN maybe I would trip...but thats MAYBE...anything longer I wouldnt, because im gettin the shoe exclusively early.

Your reading skills are below mundane. No *#% I want them early kid.. I've never denied that. I'm not paying $300 for them though, like a moron. You keep responding to every post I make, even when it's not directed toward you. You must feel insulted since you bought them for that price. It's not my fault you don't have patience or that you happen to inadvertently be a victim of my words. Stop following me around the forum. If you have a response to this, automatically apply this response to it, "shut up." Thanks.
broke a.ss, cheap a.ss probably no BASKETBALL SKILL havin a.ss, groupie boy.

Seriously, mafiasco chill

Half of your posts come from this thread and most of them are replying to this dude
smh.gif

Take it through pms before both of you get this thread locked
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

cheap quality or not, hope recession is still bad
i hate when people use "recession" and throw it around like its nothing....WHAT RECESSION??? people are paying 300+ for 175kicks.....and you think that "recession" is going to stop people from buying them... hahahaha what a joke....

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

These will rot on the shelves

U must be insane. Just because YOU don't like a shoe does not mean they won't sell. These will sell the best out of anything releasing this year otherthan the white and red XII's.
roll.gif

Whatever man.

Tried giving you a heads up but, I'll just leave you alone so you keep boosting your post count in this thread.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Whatever man.

Tried giving you a heads up but, I'll just leave you alone so you keep boosting your post count in this thread.

boyyyy i have no concern for a post count. i dont stayyy on this forum. i be on boxden. just sometimes i run across good prices and very good sneaker news onthis site. try to share and be apart but jerks worryin about how people is spendin they money and what not. youre exagerrating too, talkin about "themajority of posts be to him" anyways...how so? more like 5 or less of my overall posts have been directed to the boy.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

cheap quality or not, hope recession is still bad
i hate when people use "recession" and throw it around like its nothing....WHAT RECESSION??? people are paying 300+ for 175 kicks.....and you think that "recession" is going to stop people from buying them... hahahaha what a joke....

What recession? go look at the unemployment rate if you haven't noticed. 2 years back that 175 kicks would be selling for 4+, if you do notbelieve me, go check craigslist and ebay, people are dropping prices for all shoes, dmps especially. people are really hurting out there, not everyone butresellers are settling for a lot less. These drop xmas time, when people actually have to think about other priorities. but your thoughts are your thoughts, Igot a house note.

^word. If I lived with my mom and did nothing but work a crappy little job, I'd have +$300 for a pair of kicks too. I have to pay bills though, like a man.

^word. If I lived with my mom and did nothing but work a crappy little job, I'd have +$300 for a pair of kicks too. I have to pay bills though, like a man.
I go through this with the goons in my hood cuz I cant sit on the 4-Blocc all day and ping . . . . I got a lot of bills and I'm behind but my+$@@$@+ is still lurkin around tryna cop my favorite Jordans . . . .

Have to pay bills like a man? Look, some people can pay the 300 and others cant. Simple as that why does everyone care about what others are paying for shoes?Does that affect your life in any way? Let them blow the 300, who cares?

^^^ people are just ignorant...its all gravy...but hes right. why does it matter how much people spend on shoes? its they're money, and if they wanna spendmore on some shoes than others they can. for all i care they can spend $400 on a litter box...if they wanna do they do it...its not that big of a deal...

Let me ask y'all somethin', just so I can get the idea! I'm 25 years old still living with my parents of course, and I was wondering, do you thinkmen my age or older would still buy Jordans? Do you think they'd by these Space Jam XI?_ being such an iconic shoe?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Let me ask y'all somethin', just so I can get the idea! I'm 25 years old still living with my parents of course, and I was wondering, do you think men my age or older would still buy Jordans? Do you think they'd by these Space Jam XI?_ being such an iconic shoe?
your age yes your postion (living with your parents) no. own house>jordans
eyes.gif
imo

"mafiasco", see you in a week. Keep up the flaming in this post, you'll just be removed from our membership.

JR5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom