Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably 300 like i did
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

^^^^ pics mofo!!! lol

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/%21BVbH%29FgB2k%7E%24%28KGrH****kEEjlLm%28F82BKSbP2qojg%7E%7E_12.JPG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that shirt is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant wait to cop now with shirt

isnt that the shirt that dropped for the 6 rings??? i dont think that shirt was meant for the SJs....it matches well and looks great but that shirt was soldmonths ago

^^^ you sure it was for the 6 rings i don't know any 6 rings with that color and the text is the same as on the SJs tongue

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by bighit101

i talked to one of my boyz who used to work at finishline in NY a few years ago and hes like when the concords came out, his store got 300 pairs in stock!!!! im hoping the spacejams are easier to find than what we all think....or atleast not be super rare where each store only gets 1 pair in each sz
laugh.gif

Sorry but I have been working at FinishLine for a while now and there is no way
a store would ever get 300 pairs of one shoe.
smh.gif
Actually...I am sure quite a few stores will get 300+ on the Space Jams...and...those will be the first stores to sell out...

If you don't work in a high volume store, you have NO IDEA how many Jordan Retro's are sold in malls like Sharpstown, Garden State, Arden Fair, Bev Center, etc...

JM

I DO work in a high volume store.
And 300 pairs is unheard of for any shoe.

ill probably cop the shirt that will release with the 09 retros.. i remember seein a terrible pic of it.. from the catolog.. but it looked pretty decent

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

^^^ you sure it was for the 6 rings i don't know any 6 rings with that color and the text is the same as on the SJs tongue
Yeah that shirt dropped for the six rings a bit ago.

Still a dope shirt to match with the SJs, though.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by bighit101

i talked to one of my boyz who used to work at finishline in NY a few years ago and hes like when the concords came out, his store got 300 pairs in stock!!!! im hoping the spacejams are easier to find than what we all think....or atleast not be super rare where each store only gets 1 pair in each sz
laugh.gif

Sorry but I have been working at FinishLine for a while now and there is no way
a store would ever get 300 pairs of one shoe.
smh.gif
Actually...I am sure quite a few stores will get 300+ on the Space Jams...and...those will be the first stores to sell out...

If you don't work in a high volume store, you have NO IDEA how many Jordan Retro's are sold in malls like Sharpstown, Garden State, Arden Fair, Bev Center, etc...

JM

I DO work in a high volume store.
And 300 pairs is unheard of for any shoe.
^ Sharpstown Mall's Footlocker got 500 pair alone of the original spacejams in 2000. My boy worked there and copped them for me. We both wearthe same size and he copped 2 size 13s for himself. So Jm is right on!

I think it retailed for around $30.00.......

I wouldn't have paid $50.00 for it since it may still be at Champs stores, but hey if you like it, no hate.

Still wondering when the white/red 12s drop too......

since we talkin about shirts when are the 2009 space jam shirts dropping and are they still coming in both colors

my boy works for champs and he said they got alot of the nubuck 12s and they still have them in allmost every size so i hope its like that it would be easierto cop

lol at people saying that stores dont get 300 pairs
there are %%*$! SPORTING GOODS that use to get over 400 pairs of a single release

just people on nt just have no idea these days

Originally Posted by Rafool

I think it retailed for around $30.00.......

I wouldn't have paid $50.00 for it since it may still be at Champs stores, but hey if you like it, no hate.

Still wondering when the white/red 12s drop too......

i heard white red 12s drop 12/19

damm yall wildin payin 300 when in a few months it will be available for 175, lol. anyone got pics of them wearing em?

soooo.............. are they going to made the same way as the ones from the pack if so no thanks my pinky still hurts when i touch that box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom