Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^word. If I lived with my mom and did nothing but work a crappy little job, I'd have +$300 for a pair of kicks too. I have to pay bills though, like a man.

Have to pay bills like a man? Look, some people can pay the 300 and others cant. Simple as that why does everyone care about what others are paying for shoes? Does that affect your life in any way? Let them blow the 300, who cares?
These are opinions and facts. This is why the forum was created. People are in here typing about this and that and all of us have the right to ourown say, right? It's nothing personal. I don't care what anyone can or can't afford. My concern is not with anyone's livelihood. When kidsstart popping off at the mouth though, I'm going to correct them as this IS a forum for discussion. It's my prerogative. When I log out, this is nonexistent to me.

I got my cdp a half bigger(10.5) and they're a half too big for me but do fit nice. I'm usually a 10. To me they fit as if there just a 1/4 sizebigger. Haha. I say they would be true to size. I know my SJs will be a size 10 this time.

god please let me be able to get three pairs please. Oh yeah and one for my little, but if u cant get my little boys i wont be mad at u

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nice i see marquee-sole has their pairs
pimp.gif
box is damaged but do u expect seems good though but still not buying off marquee-sole they sold me some fake dmp Vs

Fake V's you say
nerd.gif
you're gunna have to post some pics or tell us what happened.
word. my thoughts exactly.
i dont know if i still have the V's but if i find them ill post some pics but as i said the were fake i orderd the 3m pair from marquee sole when i recieve them i thought all was normal until my friend brought me with him on rd to buy his package then i saw that the 3m pair had black stitching on the toe box while mine had red and it had red stitching on some other places that werent on his pair thats when i noticed i had orderd fake V's
please post pics

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
^word. If I lived with my mom and did nothing but work a crappy little job, I'd have +$300 for a pair of kicks too. I have to pay bills though, like a man.

Have to pay bills like a man? Look, some people can pay the 300 and others cant. Simple as that why does everyone care about what others are paying for shoes? Does that affect your life in any way? Let them blow the 300, who cares?
These are opinions and facts. This is why the forum was created. People are in here typing about this and that and all of us have the right to our own say, right? It's nothing personal. I don't care what anyone can or can't afford. My concern is not with anyone's livelihood. When kids start popping off at the mouth though, I'm going to correct them as this IS a forum for discussion. It's my prerogative. When I log out, this is non existent to me.

As long as you stop contradicting yourself, you should have no problems in this forum and my fellow NTers will stop getting @ you.

edit: It sounds/reads worst then I meant. Just trying to give alil advice

mafiasco, hang in there. Rafool is stand up and was just looking out

pimp.gif
box is damaged but do u expect seems good though but still not buying off marquee-sole they sold me some fake dmp Vs

Fake V's you say
nerd.gif
i dont know if i still have the V's but if i find them ill post some pics but as i said the were fake i orderd the 3m pair from marquee sole when i recieve them i thought all was normal until my friend brought me with him on rd to buy his package then i saw that the 3m pair had black stitching on the toe box while mine had red and it had red stitching on some other places that werent on his pair thats when i noticed i had orderd fake V's

Wait, you don't know if you still have them? Does the shoe look real? Maybe you got something limited or something

pimp.gif

Fake V's you say
nerd.gif
Theyre not fakes the marquee-sole gets early samples and the early samples of the 3ms had red stitching instead of black
happy.gif

No one here is your friend. lol Just because you sell over priced shoes to people doesn't mean they are your pals. hahah The delusion is real. Come on man,get over it. Keep it moving.

Originally Posted by heat23

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

These are opinions and facts. This is why the forum was created. People are in here typing about this and that and all of us have the right to our own say, right? It's nothing personal. I don't care what anyone can or can't afford. My concern is not with anyone's livelihood. When kids start popping off at the mouth though, I'm going to correct them as this IS a forum for discussion. It's my prerogative. When I log out, this is non existent to me.

As long as you stop contradicting yourself, you should have no problems in this forum and my fellow NTers will stop getting @ you.

mafiasco, hang in there. Rafool is stand up and was just looking out
Heat, I emailed the email on your sig... but no response?

pimp.gif

Fake V's you say
nerd.gif
There was pictures posted of some pairs being like that.

If I remember there was also a thread about this guy asking why there were two different colored stitchings on the two different pairs.

I think it was normal and safe to say you didn't get fakes.

Post pics anyway, if you look hard enough maybe you can find that thread around here.

accordin to heat23 on twitter they r currently sold out.. he said they r workin really hard to get more.. I wish I could help out.. my day is ruined

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

dude would be tight if he had some early sampless, and got rid of em bc he thought they were fake. lol
damn those were samples? damn i think there long gone now im
mad.gif
seriously i ended up trashing them when i bought the package ima search for the thread about these to be sure

Originally Posted by wiljei

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Let me ask y'all somethin', just so I can get the idea! I'm 25 years old still living with my parents of course, and I was wondering, do you think
men my age or older would still buy Jordans? Do you think they'd by these Space Jam XI?_ being such an iconic shoe?
I say get em if you want them, im 27 and i know i will still buy these, these are the closest jordan 11s that actually looks like a regular sneaker to people without knowledge of sneakers.

I'm 38 years old and still buying J's.....the latest, Space Jams but I'm trying to trim down my collection to the J's I really want

the 3M Vs with red thread are similar to DMP XIs with the Jordan lettering on the lace eyelets. They were intended to be released like that but got changedlast minute to the black thread. the difference is just that the DMP actually hit stores before the change was made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom