Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

the 3M Vs with red thread are similar to DMP XIs with the Jordan lettering on the lace eyelets. They were intended to be released like that but got changed last minute to the black thread. the difference is just that the DMP actually hit stores before the change was made
Dude I'm not talking down, but you are able to confirm this info about dude's 3M V but then gotta ask whether or not "cleaning yourSpace Jams after every wear can/will prevent yellowing" ? ? ?

If you are serious about your jordans you should clean them after every wear anyways, including your bottoms. You'll get maximum life out of them andmaximum dollar should you ever choose to sell.... IMO

glasses.gif

EDIT: Everybody just relax with these cuz 4real. If guys wanna overpay to ensure they get them or avoid lines, or they're scared to interact with thegeneral public, or WHATEVER, thats up to the individual. I for one will not order early its not going to make a difference and I'm copping on RD hopefullya couple pairs with a 30% off or just a pair for me and the old lady if she follows the rules until then . . . .

i talked to one of my boyz who used to work at finishline in NY a few years ago and hes like when the concords came out, his store got 300 pairs in stock!!!!im hoping the spacejams are easier to find than what we all think....or atleast not be super rare where each store only gets 1 pair in each sz

Originally Posted by bighit101

i talked to one of my boyz who used to work at finishline in NY a few years ago and hes like when the concords came out, his store got 300 pairs in stock!!!! im hoping the spacejams are easier to find than what we all think....or atleast not be super rare where each store only gets 1 pair in each sz
laugh.gif

Sorry but I have been working at FinishLine for a while now and there is no way
a store would ever get 300 pairs of one shoe.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

i talked to one of my boyz who used to work at finishline in NY a few years ago and hes like when the concords came out, his store got 300 pairs in stock!!!! im hoping the spacejams are easier to find than what we all think....or atleast not be super rare where each store only gets 1 pair in each sz
laugh.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
300 pairs thats crazy maybe 6 pairs each size

Well I don't know about FNL or FTL, but I do remember when the Bred 2001 1's released along with the Navy blue 1's, NTLA received abig shipment because the line literally went around the corner, I remember I was one of them lol
eyes.gif
but I recall one of NTLA employees coming out and saying that everyone was goingto receive their shoes, and literally there was more than 200+ heads, I know its not the concords or space jams but its a shoe..so it is quite possible but whoknows..time will tell.
nerd.gif

Just hope everyone at least gets a pair and no @ss beating comes about across the nation..like past releases.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Well I don't know about FNL or FTL, but I do remember when the Bred 2001 1's released along with the Navy blue 1's, NTLA received a big shipment because the line literally went around the corner, I remember I was one of them lol
eyes.gif
but I recall one of NTLA employees coming out and saying that everyone was going to receive their shoes, and literally there was more than 200+ heads, I know its not the concords or space jams but its a shoe..so it is quite possible but who knows..time will tell.
nerd.gif

Just hope everyone at least gets a pair and no @ss beating comes about across the nation..like past releases.
grin.gif
im following u home Rene

Originally Posted by OG2345

Well I don't know about FNL or FTL, but I do remember when the Bred 2001 1's released along with the Navy blue 1's, NTLA received a big shipment because the line literally went around the corner, I remember I was one of them lol
eyes.gif
but I recall one of NTLA employees coming out and saying that everyone was going to receive their shoes, and literally there was more than 200+ heads, I know its not the concords or space jams but its a shoe..so it is quite possible but who knows..time will tell.
nerd.gif

grin.gif
im following u home rene

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

the 3M Vs with red thread are similar to DMP XIs with the Jordan lettering on the lace eyelets. They were intended to be released like that but got changed last minute to the black thread. the difference is just that the DMP actually hit stores before the change was made
Dude I'm not talking down, but you are able to confirm this info about dude's 3M V but then gotta ask whether or not "cleaning your Space Jams after every wear can/will prevent yellowing" ? ? ?

If you are serious about your jordans you should clean them after every wear anyways, including your bottoms. You'll get maximum life out of them and maximum dollar should you ever choose to sell.... IMO

glasses.gif

EDIT: Everybody just relax with these cuz 4real. If guys wanna overpay to ensure they get them or avoid lines, or they're scared to interact with the general public, or WHATEVER, thats up to the individual. I for one will not order early its not going to make a difference and I'm copping on RD hopefully a couple pairs with a 30% off or just a pair for me and the old lady if she follows the rules until then . . . .
Im not cleaning em after every wear because that will actually wear down some of the materials. I know I got some bred XIs were the bumpy stuff onthe midsole is smoothing out from cleaning in certain spots and such. the thing is I wasnt sure if a lil dust is gonna make em yellow or it wont make adifference if theyre already undsed

I have seen the manifests for some local spots in the DMV, and it is saying 11-27.

But we all know that can change.

As far as the type of release, still no word as of exactly what type of release it will be.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Dude I'm not talking down, but you are able to confirm this info about dude's 3M V but then gotta ask whether or not "cleaning your Space Jams after every wear can/will prevent yellowing" ? ? ?

If you are serious about your jordans you should clean them after every wear anyways, including your bottoms. You'll get maximum life out of them and maximum dollar should you ever choose to sell.... IMO

glasses.gif

EDIT: Everybody just relax with these cuz 4real. If guys wanna overpay to ensure they get them or avoid lines, or they're scared to interact with the general public, or WHATEVER, thats up to the individual. I for one will not order early its not going to make a difference and I'm copping on RD hopefully a couple pairs with a 30% off or just a pair for me and the old lady if she follows the rules until then . . . .

lol @ you throwing that in there to make it sound like a bad thing to pre-order....i see what you did there
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

175?? in the A give it too me.

lol its called a test price. to see just how much JB can get away with on prices. if these sell well with that price as they will just by looking at thisthread, look for all retros in 2010 to priced like that if not higher...

i have no problem paying high prices SO LONG as they make um the exact way they were originally released like...

Originally Posted by THE FAME

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Actually...I am sure quite a few stores will get 300+ on the Space Jams...and...those will be the first stores to sell out...

If you don't work in a high volume store, you have NO IDEA how many Jordan Retro's are sold in malls like Sharpstown, Garden State, Arden Fair, BevCenter, etc...

JM

Just placed my order for a 10.5 from Air Randy. Cant wait to get these. They will be wore as soon as I get them.

^^^^same here.. i cant wait to break necks when i go to the mall then people at footaction are goin to look at me like "%%$"
smile.gif

^^^^ pics mofo!!! lol

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!BVbH)FgB2k~%24(KGrH****kEEjlLm(F82BKSbP2qojg~~_12.JPG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom